Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

world cup

This is a discussion on world cup within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-P4rthen0n So funny seeing Italy win tonight. Those guys only need 1 chance and they'll ...
Page: 33

P4rthen0n

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-P4rthen0n
    So funny seeing Italy win tonight. Those guys only need 1 chance and they'll score it in the end of the game.

Bye bye germany. Tomorrow France is going home too. ^^
    Real going home?
    OWNEDDDDDD
    OWEDDDDDDDDDDDD

Portugal are a bunch of diving fags, did u fucking see them, diving when they werent even touched, spose it waas outta despreation, pathetic really. . . Also... failed to score against england...and france.. real good. :rollseyes:
    GL FRANCE, i dunoo who i want to in, france or italy [/b]
    How ironic... we're the diving, but we lost because of an Henry's diving.... :rollseyes:

English must understand what's diving and what's foul. You can't expect a player to stay on his feet if someone else fouls him.

But oh well... i guess it was to expect... France always does to us what we do to England and Holland.

Pollux

bb POrtugal =/

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233