Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 LastLast

world cup

This is a discussion on world cup within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz /cry ....ridiculous this time...pathetic ....Good Job France...now GOOGOGOG PORtugalllllll /crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry ridiculous Brazil...
Page: 29

Pollux

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz /cry ....ridiculous this time...pathetic ....Good Job France...now GOOGOGOG PORtugalllllll

/crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry ridiculous Brazil

P4rthen0n

I'm sad Brasil didn't go through.

Now we have to face France. =XXX

Pollux

Originally posted by P4rthen0n
    I'm sad Brasil didn't go through.

Now we have to face France. =XXX
    ii hope Portugal win <3........

vamo la tugassssssssss huahUahUA

Matte

i think germany will win all of it

Haxium

Originally posted by Matte
    i think germany will win all of it
    ye, they r at home, so itll be hard :s

JustNothing

Heh i just made my clanie kinda rich

I told him that " PortugalvsEngland is will be draw for 120 minutes.But Portugal will win at the penalties " etc .

About Brasil-France told that France has more chance than Brazil and now :rollseyes: .

So about the next matches im so sorry but Italy will beat Germany . I said " sorry " and it wasnt about cause i like Germany . I just dont like the Italians style . They play so hard with the fauls and their leauge is not clean . 7-8 teams from their leagues still on the court about that " cheat " thing . Even the last Champion ; Juventus <_< . And i " kinda " hate some Italian person for some reason i know its kinda stupid but well :lol:

And one more thing . Gattuso . God he is the most antipathetic player ever . He
    even puched his coach so .

Hope ill be wrong about Italy and they will lose againts Germany but well i dont think so <_< .

The other match France-Portugal .This match will be easy for French no need to talk long

About whos gonna win the WC . Hmm i just remember the Euro 2000 Finals About Italy nd France . That match was kinda sad for Italy cause ehh they(italy) were leads 1-0 against France ntill the 88.minutes then France scored . And match went to extra times and France scored again on extra times and there was a " sudden death/golden goal " rule and France won the cup . Was kinda dramatic for Italians .

So i dont think that Italians are forget that . They will play for revenge
    but France will be the winner again at least thats what i want . But well actually i dont care the winner anymore after my fave is gone . Argentina

Sorry for long post and feel free to blame if ill be wrong about my guesses or something

Haxium

Originally posted by JustNothing
    About whos gonna win the WC . Hmm i just remember the Euro 2000 Finals About Italy nd France . That match was kinda sad for Italy cause ehh they(italy) were leads 1-0 against France ntill the 88.minutes then France scored . And match went to extra times and France scored again on extra times and there was a *" sudden death/golden goal " rule and France won the cup . Was kinda dramatic for Italians .
    Yeah, i remember, when Henry scored, went near all italians that was here, standin, and ready about to explode cuz they was about to win, and asked them all to sit down

JustNothing

Originally posted by Haxium+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Haxium)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JustNothing
    About whos gonna win the WC . Hmm i just remember the Euro 2000 Finals About Italy nd France . That match was kinda sad for Italy cause ehh they(italy) were leads 1-0 against France ntill the 88.minutes then France scored . And match went to extra times and France scored again on extra times and there was a *" sudden death/golden goal " rule and France won the cup . Was kinda dramatic for Italians .
    Yeah, i remember, when Henry scored, went near all italians that was here, standin, and ready about to explode cuz they was about to win, and asked them all to sit down [/b]
    That was " Wiltord " whos scored on 88. minutes . And sudden death/golden goal by Trezeguet on the extra times

Henry even didint play in first 11 if im not wrong .

Chullage

The other match France-Portugal .This match will be easy for French no need to talk long

What a nerd.

In a World Cup semi-final you say that are EASY matchs? ROFL

Please if you dont wtf are you talking about, not talk at all.

Thanks

JustNothing

Originally posted by Chullage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chullage)</div>

What a nerd.

Thanks[/b]

Yep it will be. Wanna bet ?

Oh and sorry i just see that ur from Portugal . So i understand why u get mad easy like that . Dont worry that was only how " I think " like . Nothing more .

Gl on the semi-finals

Chullage

Originally posted by JustNothing+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JustNothing)</div>
    Originally posted by Chullage@

What a nerd.

Thanks

Yep it will be. Wanna bet ?

Oh and sorry i just see that ur from Portugal . So i understand why u get mad easy like that . Dont worry that was only how " I think " like . Nothing more .

Gl on the semi-finals [/b]
    Dude I'd say this even if I were Chinese, cuz I play football in a club and I do understand enoguh about football for say that aren't EASY matchs in World cup, specially in semi-finals.

Its just 1 match any team can win, it just depends how they are in the day of the match.

P4rthen0n

Most people said that:
    Portugal - Holland would be easy for Holland...
    Portugal - England would be easy for England...
    Germany - Argentina would be easy for Argentina...
    Spain - France would be easy for Spain...
    Brasil - France would be easy for Brasil...

So now i'm hoping that it's gonna be easy for France. B) B)

Portugal will beat France, but even if we loose being in the top 4 is already good for us.

Haxium

Originally posted by P4rthen0n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(P4rthen0n)</div>
    Most people said that:
    Portugal - Holland would be easy for Holland...
    Portugal - England would be easy for England...
    Germany - Argentina would be easy for Argentina...
    Spain - France would be easy for Spain...
    Brasil - France would be easy for Brasil...

So now i'm hoping that it's gonna be easy for France. B) B)

Portugal will beat France, but even if we loose being in the top 4 is already good for us. [/b]
    same for france, top4 isnt bad at all after a noob world cup in 2002 (god know that i don't wanna remember it, but we didn't score at all for the wholl competition).

That was " Wiltord " whos scored on 88. minutes . And sudden death/golden goal by Trezeguet on the extra times Wink

Henry even didint play in first 11 if im not wrong .
    Yep, you're right, it was Wiltord, but Henry played the whole match and thats him who asked them to sit down (let me find SS )

Becuuuu

my favorite team İTALY;they will win Worlcup

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Originally posted by Becuuuu
    my favorite team İTALY;they will win Worlcup
    lol