Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Worst fast food service stories

This is a discussion on Worst fast food service stories within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I know I know but it didn't happen to anyone HERE....
Page: 4

I know I know but it didn't happen to anyone HERE.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I know I know but it didn't happen to anyone HERE.[/b]
    how you know that? i only have 9 fingers

In my salad once was a japanese beatle... Kind of wierd :blink:[/b]
    rofl. Thats good service!

once found a cockroach in my salad at sizzlers......[/b]
    hapened to my uncle. he went to mc donalds and found a a dead spider in his burger.[/b]
    All bullshit.
    Those were the ones I was talking about.

Banned

haha you tell them hatter!

Psy

All bullshit.
    Those were the ones I was talking about.[/b]
    You would be surprised about what you find if you look at your each bite before you eat it. Honestly, I couldn't tell you how many times i've found dead bugs or someone's hair in my food, whether it be home cooked or restaurant.

But back on topic, I've found bugs cooked into pizzas at Piece-A-Pizza, hair in pasta at Maggianos, and a dead ant at the bottom of my salad bowl at Maggianos (both in the same night).

Banned

We were once animals living in the wild eating bugs and flinging dung. The dirt that you see everywhere is composed 90 % of dead skin.

Imagine your food is clean and eat it. Remember the sloppier it is, the better it tastes.

If they mess up your order, who cares? That is a good thing. After you eat half of it, go up to the counter and tell them that it was the wrong order. You get an additonal half portion of food for free.

was going to a party and ate 7 cheese and a chicken salsa threw it up when i came out

RiseAgainst_

if they yelled at my mom i would have went there and waited till there shift was over and killed who ever yelled at her.. no lie.[/b]
    Dude u r like 11 years old, stop talking shit. One fukin hit in the face with a newspaper and u r done lawl.

PlayerofRogueC0la

Dude u r like 11 years old, stop talking shit. One fukin hit in the face with a newspaper and u r done lawl.[/b]
    why da fuk would u think im 11? dont open ur dum ass mouth bout shit u don kno notin bout u lil trick

fuckin dum ass buto fuk u and ur motha fukin moma bitch

DragonFire

Went to mcdonalds and they gave me a frozen patty..[/b]
    that happened to me before, and I also got half cooked nuggets before

lets see

recently one of my accts had a metal strip inside of a chicken strip that lady is eating for free for probly rest of her life no telling

once my friend was picking up jimmy johns and they said they have no turkey or roast beef

same thing i went through drive through at taco bell they said they are serving no melted cheese items on the menu today i cussed them out and told them to just nuke some string fucking cheese and get me my dam nachos

ofc all know bout lady who spilled mcdonalds coffee on her and got over a million dollars because the cup had no warning

once a fucking cracker barrel i order biscuits and gravy and i got a bowl of fucking gravy .... stupid blondes

i know one of my accts had a guy come in 3 thursdays in a row order same drink same food off menu and dine and ditch the next thursday he showed same time and all except the 3 cop cars sitting outside were his down fall <kinda off topic

my cuzn once got a coke from some place and the syrup was out and the dumb fucks serving him didn&#39;t even notice he was like wdf i didn&#39;t order a water

can&#39;t think of nething else know alot of bar fights n shit like that but off topic

i once ordered mcdonalds chicken burger.. and asked for no mayonaise.. since i hate it...... and then when it came.. i saw the receipt and it said "McChicken - Extra mayonaisse"........

eduarvera23

i always order my burger w/o vegetables t mcdonalds and they always put vegetables on it

i always order my burger w/o vegetables t mcdonalds and they always put vegetables on it [/b]
    there just lookin out for your health bro

evilwevel

i went to Mc donalds and i was sick for like 6 hours and then i had to throw up ....

it ruined Q-base for me <_<

16 hour festival and 6 hours of sickness, do the math ....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast