Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WoW PvP Preview

This is a discussion on WoW PvP Preview within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2...221594864529279 for anyone interested in getting wow i do like the PvP here ya go...
Page: 1

Default WoW PvP Preview

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2...221594864529279

for anyone interested in getting wow i do like the PvP here ya go

hmm funny...last time i check this site was ko4life not WoW4life <_<

Originally posted by Norgrenator
    hmm funny...last time i check this site was ko4life not WoW4life <_<
    owned

pete no offense but that looks retarded. looks like a little pink carebear jumping around, no clue what hes doing, or if hes pking or not :unsure:

i had to close it inthe first 30 seconds cuz i had no clue what was going on

Mitch

heh i think i would like it if i had played before, but i had no clue what was going on :wacko:

bull

trust me.. WoW is 10x better than ke.

Originally posted by bull
    trust me.. WoW is 10x better than ke.

Itamal

Looks crappy and boring =/

priestish

Wow is nice, which I play is really nice and fun, but man, PK is a joke. half the time you can at full health and be dead. I mean out of mana, out of abilities. dead. The pass of the game is slow, most pk video need to be 2x or else we get bored.

someone could watch a ko video and see exactly what is going on.

u can see the person with weapon in hand, hittin gother people(unless there comboing then weapon doesn't move, and people just die automatically)

KirbyKommando

I have played WoW for over a year and was in the best guild of my realm , I had best gear at that time that I could have (full nightslayer set , perditions blade , corehound tooth .. ppl that play WoW will know what im talking about :P).

BUT

Compared to KO PVP , WoW is nothing , I came back to KO cuz WoW PVP sux.

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

it looks so boring

bull

he's not even in a PvP zone, he's just randomly dueling people unless he set them up. -_-

1) the guy doesnt know how to play (i say that as a lvl 60 paladin on a french server , but i stopped play for evident reason)
    2) the guy play against unskilled player
    ex : the warrior have a skill which do critikal (up to 3x normal damage) at 50% chance when the opponent dodge ,and rogue have a very high rate of dodge , so its impossible for a rogue to win against a skilled warrior , but this guy play in berserker stance , its the thing that u should NOT sdo if u're not stupid against a rogue
    now the hunter , he doesnt even use trap , with trap he would have owned this little pink faggot
    the other rogue he find near stormwind look like someone with lvl 10 armor , wtf?
    3) at level 60 , the only way to pvp is battleground , and its just farming like pve , but i find it fun (but it get boring fast)

wow have a good potential , but this guy show only a stupid unskilled noob killing other noob h43r:

Aqu

Hes a Gnome female, hence the stupid looking char

I'm enjoying WoW at the moment, but I'm there for the PvE side of things, raiding instances with a really old friend of mine who convinced me to give it a go. Made a dwarf priest, love raiding places with complete newbs and having to do all the work to avoid a total wipe, is hilarious on vent.

Also I will be honest, that PK vid isnt great. The 2 ArcaneFury vids are class, I suggest watching those tbh.

Originally posted by KirbyKommando
    (full nightslayer set , perditions blade , corehound tooth .. ppl that play WoW will know what im talking about :P).

oh wow all that -_-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast