Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

WWE WRESTLING

This is a discussion on WWE WRESTLING within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; For all of you who Watch Wrestling or Did. I think i should let people know Christ Benoit Was Found ...
Page: 1

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

For all of you who Watch Wrestling or Did. I think i should let people know

Christ Benoit Was Found dead this afternoon Along with his Wife and his 7 year old Son. in his Home in Atlanta

No Further Details have been Released.

all i Can Say

is Thank You Benoit for the Memorys. of You Wrestling

RIP CHRIS NANCY AND DANIEL BENOIT!

5DollahSuckySucky

hmm i thought the kid was 7

Police would not give any details on how Benoit, 40, his wife Nancy, and son Daniel died, other than to say they were not shot to death, the Atlanta-Journal Constitution reported Monday. Authorities are investigating the deaths.

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

he has 3 children his son Daniel who is 7 years old was Found Dead with Chris and his wife. his Other children were elsewhere at the time.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

holy shit balls!! :OOOO i watched wrestling untill i was like 10 or 11 chris was pretty good i feel sorry for his family

DragonFire

poor guy.

i heard benoit did the crippler crossface to his children and commited suicide by ddt'ing himself

wrestling sucks now in other words :]

redbluegreen44

i heard benoit did the crippler crossface to his children and commited suicide by ddt'ing himself[/b]
    thats not a right thing to say
    no matter how much you think wrestling sucks, he is one of the most athletic and coolest person in the world.
    Its strange how they died, no stabs or bullet wound. and yesterday was a PPV event which i watched and they said he had to go to his family for person reasons. Its fucking wierd.

R.I.P Chris Benoit 1967-2007 and his wife and Son

evensonD

WWE wrestler Chris Benoit, his wife and son were found dead Monday, and police said they were investigating the deaths as a murder-suicide.

Detective Bo Turner told WAGA-TV the case was being treated as a murder-suicide, but said that couldn't be confirmed until evidence was examined by a crime lab.

The station said investigators believe the 40-year-old Benoit killed his wife, Nancy, and 7-year-old son, Daniel, over the weekend, then himself on Monday. The bodies were found in three rooms.

World Wrestling Entertainment said on its Web site that it asked authorities to check on Benoit and his family after being alerted by friends who received "several curious text messages sent by Benoit early Sunday morning."

Lead investigator Lt. Tommy Pope of the Fayette County Sheriff's Department told The Associated Press the deaths were being investigated as homicides, and that autopsies were to be performed Tuesday. Pope said the bodies were discovered about 2:30 p.m., but refused to release details.

The house is in a secluded neighborhood set back about 60 yards off a gravel road, surrounded by stacked stone wall and a double-iron gate. On Monday night, the house was dark except for a few outside lights. There was a police car in front, along with two uniformed officers."

Apparently he killed them and then himself.

englishbob

Crippler cross face on the wife and kids and a diving headbutt from the kitchen work surface, finished them all... it's also believed that Stevie Richards may have run in and Stevie Kicked the corpses, just like when he Stevie kicked Crash Holly to death, then covered him in cocaine

(incase you didn't know Crash Holly was found dead outside Stevie Richards house after overdosing on Cocaine about a year ago)

5DollahSuckySucky

probably the steroids got him crazy

Banned Senior Member

Fucking shit he was my favourite WWE wrestler ( well he and batista were the top )

Dam. He was 1 of my favorites

Mage_Of_HeLl

I stopped watching WWE for a year or two ago,but when i did,Chris benoit was my fav...he was the best...it wouldnt suprise me if he took suicide and killed his family since he prolly took drugs and things like that :/

R.I.P Chris n his family

Still,wrestling sucks

MirZa117

I saw it last night and first I thought it was another stupid storyline, but when I saw it on almost every other wrestling site and after watching the 3 hour RAW it made me believe its not just a storyline. =\

R.I.P. Chris Benoit and his family
    He was one of the best wrestlers ever

btw. the people who've been making fun of his dead should just shut up if they don't have anything nice to say. Imagine if someone from your family died and someone else made fun of him/her

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast