Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

youre best fight storys!

This is a discussion on youre best fight storys! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Your a drag on society. I was robbing this store one time, and there were like 7 crackheads outside, so ...
Page: 2

Cocaine

Your a drag on society.

I was robbing this store one time, and there were like 7 crackheads outside, so I stole some 40s from the refrigerator and clubbed them crackheads to death with them.

+1 Cama... physical fights are fuckin lame... but sometimes unavoidable

If those kids from the fight i posted would have encountered a much more agressive bunch then mine... it would have gone a lot worse that a few broken lips for them
    Me and my friends are not agressive... but we do hate ppl who act like dickheads, like putting a leg so u would trip when at the moment they thought my friend was alone

Drunken fights I can't remember.. I'm special..

Aba

lol back in 8th grade one of my best friends slapped his girlfriend so we got into it and I ended up hitting him so many times in his jaw that I broke my own wrist :P only real fight I've ever been in...unless you count boxing then I could tell you some real stories. But nothing really "lethal" like I'm sure you're all hoping for, lol

Aba

the poor kid was so confused after i hit him, that as soon as he got up he was encouragin everyone to stop[/b]

:lol: ROFL

Banned

lol back in 8th grade one of my best friends slapped his girlfriend so we got into it and I ended up hitting him so many times in his jaw that I broke my own wrist :P only real fight I've ever been in...unless you count boxing then I could tell you some real stories. But nothing really "lethal" like I'm sure you're all hoping for, lol[/b]
    thats not what you told me :huh:

you broke your fist jacking off to fast trying to improve your minor heal, but i wont tell anyone

Aba

lol

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Process:

1) Me and my grandmother go to a religious procetion.

2) Cunt face come from somewhere and starts sliding hand towards grandmother's necklace.

3) I use my spiderman's 6th sense to detect danger, since I'm a cheap bastard it detects when me or someone I care about are near loosing money, and grab the asshole's hand before he jacks it away.

4) He refuses to let it go, so we get into a fist fight.

5) Robber falls to the floor, and in desperation grabs a bottle and makes a ****** knife by breaking it.

6) Cops start runing towards us, wich saved my ass cuz I was in need of new pants when the asshole aimed me with the ****** knife.

7) Cunt face runs off.

Conclution: Religion sucks! h34r:

shanttelimi

in 9th grade.... riot 0o mexicans vs us(armenians)

Process:

1) Me and my grandmother go to a religious procetion.

2) Cunt face come from somewhere and starts sliding hand towards grandmother's necklace.

3) I use my spiderman's 6th sense to detect danger, since I'm a cheap bastard it detects when me or someone I care about are near loosing money, and grab the asshole's hand before he jacks it away.

4) He refuses to let it go, so we get into a fist fight.

5) Robber falls to the floor, and in desperation grabs a bottle and makes a ****** knife by breaking it.

6) Cops start runing towards us, wich saved my ass cuz I was in need of new pants when the asshole aimed me with the ****** knife.

7) Cunt face runs off.

Conclution: Religion sucks! h34r:[/b]
    conclusion : 3 typos

shanttelimi

conclusion : 3 typos [/b]
    caro love hardstyle =)

Phosgene

well i dont get into fights...i dont start them anyway .
    but i had this situation , on 7th grade i got into fight with a class mate , right on the start he kicked me in the feet and he kicked me so hard that i fell and broke my arm -.-' . so interesting huh

lucifer4

lol owned ^^

sorry but ur story is funny

in the sixth grade i was in class and the school day was about to finish so every1 was packing up to leave. this one kid in my class for some reason (dont remember) was talking about my mother but usually mother jokes dont insult me but i just didnt like him. so i grabbed a book and threw it at him then ran up to him and started punching him to a corner till some1 broke it up. then when the counselor came i started crying to act innocent and he got in trouble for talkin about my mother

banaanc

in first grade or smth i tried to test whats harder one guys head or heater (dun remember why i didnt like him, tho he asked for it :P ) heater won, he wasnt in school for few weeks

in some 6th or 7th on guy tried to hit me with a brick, i evaded, on next day i got him in head with a half a kinder egg size rock from some 10 ~15 meters at least, result: he was off for 2 weeks (almost got kicked out of school for this one)

and about at same time fight with a classmate that ended with me breaking a table and a chair with him

and not so long ago fight with some friends after to much beer , but it was more like training in a realy drunk state, only one black eye and not on me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast