Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 87
Like Tree5Likes

About Kallop.

This is a discussion on About Kallop. within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Epic. I was looking my daily dose of PS -section drama and sadly i noticed that drevinko -topic was lost. ...
Page: 5


  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    380

    Default

    Epic.

    I was looking my daily dose of PS -section drama and sadly i noticed that drevinko -topic was lost.
    Then i found this.. #popcorn #ko-drama #shit-hits-the-fan

  2. #62
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    80

    Default

    wtf is wrong with this grobar guy tho, i dont rly know shit about him, but it deff looks like everybody could not give 2 fucks about him, get lost bro, we want u gone nigga

  3. #63
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chavoc View Post
    wtf is wrong with this grobar guy tho, i dont rly know shit about him, but it deff looks like everybody could not give 2 fucks about him, get lost bro, we want u gone nigga
    this makes me laugh, he doesn't know him still hates, people like him need to get out more so they can get beat up, but I'm sure once he's outside his quiet and would never comment shit.

  4. #64
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Why you do this to him kaiiop ! he is very trusted friend.

  5. #65
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,316

    Default

    What exactly did this grobar guy do to warrant a permanent ban anyway?

    Whilst most of his "facts" are about as useful as they are coherent, one did interest me and that was his unban topic. It states no reason that he should remain banned and no word from Deville? The only reasoning in there is Razor saying he should stay banned because he's "annoying" and "no-one wants him back" - which is obviously not a legitimate reason for him to stay banned.

  6. #66
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    What exactly did this grobar guy do to warrant a permanent ban anyway?

    Whilst most of his "facts" are about as useful as they are coherent, one did interest me and that was his unban topic. It states no reason that he should remain banned and no word from Deville? The only reasoning in there is Razor saying he should stay banned because he's "annoying" and "no-one wants him back" - which is obviously not a legitimate reason for him to stay banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    Destroying in the sentence of making alot of kills
    dumbass


    my stuff against Grobar AKA cyrus

    https://imageshack.com/i/0ogeldqp (my 50$ he still ows me)
    https://imageshack.com/i/0w5y7fp (Not banning donators)
    https://imageshack.com/i/9hw0xcp (Free stuff)
    that fucking fag still has my monnnneeeyyyy

  7. #67
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    4,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    What exactly did this grobar guy do to warrant a permanent ban anyway?

    Whilst most of his "facts" are about as useful as they are coherent, one did interest me and that was his unban topic. It states no reason that he should remain banned and no word from Deville? The only reasoning in there is Razor saying he should stay banned because he's "annoying" and "no-one wants him back" - which is obviously not a legitimate reason for him to stay banned.
    There's a topic on Moderator section about it. Anyway, as long as Devile doesn't unban him the moderators are going to keep banning his accounts. If I'm not completely mistaken, he was originally banned due to IdonisKO incident and another server which I don't really know about. After that he went around private servers under the nick 'SRB' causing all kinds of trouble. Although there's no real evidence of that so I don't think it's been taken into account anyway.

    The reason why there's more drama around him than any other banned user is simply due to him being so incredibly passionate about KO4Life. Also him being incredibly paranoid, coming up with conspiracy theories and all. Just so we're clear, he's not receiving any special treatment. Any permanently banned user will be banned if they decide to make another account and they get caught.

    So Grobar, if you wanna complain then complain to Devile. It's completely up to him whether you will get unbanned or not. It does seem quite unlikely though.

  8. #68
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,316

    Default

    I don't really get what's going on in the first picture... can you explain?

    The second and third picture is just totally irrelevant. It's his server, lmao, if he wants to give out free stuff/not ban people then so be it. His server, his rules; no one is forcing you to play.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    There's a topic on Moderator section about it. Anyway, as long as Devile doesn't unban him the moderators are going to keep banning his accounts. If I'm not completely mistaken, he was originally banned due to IdonisKO incident and another server which I don't really know about. After that he went around private servers under the nick 'SRB' causing all kinds of trouble. Although there's no real evidence of that so I don't think it's been taken into account anyway.

    The reason why there's more drama around him than any other banned user is simply due to him being so incredibly passionate about KO4Life. Also him being incredibly paranoid, coming up with conspiracy theories and all. Just so we're clear, he's not receiving any special treatment. Any permanently banned user will be banned if they decide to make another account and they get caught.

    So Grobar, if you wanna complain then complain to Devile. It's completely up to him whether you will get unbanned or not. It does seem quite unlikely though.
    That's pretty much my problem - he has no say in it. Devile hasn't been around so I can't imagine him having any knowledge of this guy or his supposed wrong-doings - so all his opinions of the guy are being formed from whatever you, Razor and whoever else is a moderator say about him. From a neutral point of view it's obvious that you two don't like him, so really there was only ever one outcome of his appeal - decided by personal opinion.

  9. #69
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    4,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I don't really get what's going on in the first picture... can you explain?

    The second and third picture is just totally irrelevant. It's his server, lmao, if he wants to give out free stuff/not ban people then so be it. His server, his rules; no one is forcing you to play.


    That's pretty much my problem - he has no say in it. Devile hasn't been around so I can't imagine him having any knowledge of this guy or his supposed wrong-doings - so all his opinions of the guy are being formed from whatever you, Razor and whoever else is a moderator say about him. From a neutral point of view it's obvious that you two don't like him, so really there was only ever one outcome of his appeal - decided by personal opinion.
    Hmm true. I suppose I could link some of the posts from there to his ban appeal if necessary. All the evidence is from KO4Life anyway (links to old topics, available for anybody to find just by searching) and his youtube video. I don't really gain anything by having an agenda against this guy. But yeah well.. I guess you could also add this topic to the list? I guess the "facts" he presented are rather meaningless, but he still made up things to make me look bad.

    I'll just suggest you dig into it a bit deeper Josh. I did a 5 min search and already found him confessing some of his bad deeds from the past.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pasulj View Post
    Well yes, we know its true, but i have nothing against you.. see? But they saying i scammed jowin, when you personally know how much money i gave him.. it was like 700$... Come on... you know what is 700$? But hey i scammed them shh..

    Lets not forget that all of those people that saying im scammer or anythng,they do it because they like to have some one to hate.
    I actually gave money to a lot of ko4life members, a lot of those now flaming me.. like nickos32 with donation to him, also ressespiece recieved, There are a lot more from ko4life you all know who you are.. lej,russian,rocket.. some getting from ingame pus by me buying and playing and some just for helping or for nothing, seriously a lot more..

    But im not actually scammer, since that was 'Hacking' accounts... Giving them for free?.. Come on, i hacked into ProffesionalKO loged in to game and give free items to famous people like SheldonCooper..
    Or mrbierrr i gave him a lot of items, coz he is addicted and want to be the best he paid me some time, little he was happy, and a lot more from xiona ko..
    Noone scammed, since admin returned them items

    But don't tell me i scam people for money.... thats a fuking lie!
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    You didn't "hack" anybody..... you simply had their login info from your other database, you're not now and will never be a hacker
    Quote Originally Posted by Pasulj View Post
    So what? So what? Server died after 15 days than.. Rather have some fun and help some people.. So nothing lost, nothing gain.. All they could lose is purchasing from pus at that time lol

  10. #70
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,316

    Default

    I'm just wondering what the nature of his "bad deeds" were... like was he a scammer? Or maliciously DDoS'ing other servers?

    From the very few times I've seen his name mentioned it seemed to be because he was a "corrupt" server owner, constantly bringing out new servers after his other ones died?

  11. #71
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    4,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I'm just wondering what the nature of his "bad deeds" were... like was he a scammer? Or maliciously DDoS'ing other servers?

    From the very few times I've seen his name mentioned it seemed to be because he was a "corrupt" server owner, constantly bringing out new servers after his other ones died?
    Corrupt in a sense that he wasn't treating the users evenly I suppose. Like giving some people free items while some have to pay for them. Which he also admitted in his ban appeal. Not that this is enough to be banned for. But he used to boast on private server forums about how he crashed certain servers in the past. I'm not sure if this was actually true or not because it was only him saying he did that. I've also heard of him bribing/blackmailing people in order to get more players to join his server. Spectre posted some screenshots about him offering him items if he decided to come back to the server and post positive comments.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSpectre View Post
    Hey dear fella's,

    As i've noticed before, GroBaR is back with his server UnitedKO
    He's also known as United and Andrej Urankar.
    He is a known scammer, corrupt Admin which scammed more then 1000 usd of players.
    i've got some screenshots on how corrupt he actually is.

    So he was making a deal with me to comment somewhere like 10 times and he'll give me the elite set of United KO "that's corrupt"

    second, he callled me to his server to play but i was like nah, i don't want to start all over so he gaved me full items "That's corrupt"

    third: he said he'll close the server because he got "enough money" already "Scam"

    Fourth: I simply asked to be gm and i got gm without applying "That's Corrupt"


    It would be apreciated if that server would be knocked down as soon as possible.
    Don't move to that server and NEVER donate at that server. i'll keep you guys up to date of his upcomming servers.
    Have a nice day

    Sincerly Spectre

    For the turkish people watch down the PvP-Kenti: http://www.pvp-kenti.com/server-tani...ml#post4942210
    Now that I think of it.. I think he did admit DDoSing in the past at some point as well. It's 3 am though so I'm not gonna look it up right now, but I guess you get the gist of it? Just search Grobar here on K4L and you'll find all kinds of topics. It takes a bit of digging but there's all kinds of weird stuff about him and it's just too weird to be a coincidence. I mean, how can one person have so much drama around him, if all the accusations are false?

  12. #72
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,316

    Default

    If he has gone out and crashed/DDoS'd rival servers then I'm all for him staying banned - deserves it.

    However everything else? Just nah. I don't see how it's fair for this forum to rule over how this man runs his server. He's not forcing people to play just as he's not forcing people to donate. Ok, he's a shitty PS owner - don't play his servers then. You could even go as far as not allowing his servers to be posted here, but banned? What exactly has he done to break the rules of this forum?

  13. #73
    Senior Member StoneColdKillah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    PORN FACILITY
    Posts
    1,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    If he has gone out and crashed/DDoS'd rival servers then I'm all for him staying banned - deserves it.

    However everything else? Just nah. I don't see how it's fair for this forum to rule over how this man runs his server. He's not forcing people to play just as he's not forcing people to donate. Ok, he's a shitty PS owner - don't play his servers then. You could even go as far as not allowing his servers to be posted here, but banned? What exactly has he done to break the rules of this forum?
    My personal info was released to disgusting cockroaches like Biju after I played his server. nuff said.

  14. #74
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    What exactly did this grobar guy do to warrant a permanent ban anyway?

    Whilst most of his "facts" are about as useful as they are coherent, one did interest me and that was his unban topic. It states no reason that he should remain banned and no word from Deville? The only reasoning in there is Razor saying he should stay banned because he's "annoying" and "no-one wants him back" - which is obviously not a legitimate reason for him to stay banned.
    Hahaha you must be joking man.. Are you serious? These mods are children who need a real adult mod to watch over them because, like children, they can't handle power. (and it's about as much power as a 3rd grade hall monitor at that.)
    They all talk tough about how they can, "Bait people into arguments" because they have steel skin and nothing hurts their feelings................................
    SIKE! Hahahaha after all the shit they talk to other people, I was able to make them ban me on several different accounts because of a little "shit talking".
    Someone's feelings got hurt.... *cough* Razor.
    I'm sure Kallop is no better. I haven't verbally assraped him in quite a while but I am sure he would have banned me had he had mod powers.
    Let's face it, you all act tough, but banning someone who is talking shit to you on a forum? That is the ultimate win. Every time you do it, I get a huge rager because that shit is hilarious and fuckin tickles me pink.

    As most of you (oldschoolers) will know, I've been on these forums since before they changed them around and I lost my awesome account.
    So to have the forums run by fucking retarded children is quite sad.. I miss people like Cama and Devile he would patrol the forums so cunty little cry babies wouldn't have to.

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdKillah View Post
    My personal info was released to disgusting cockroaches like Biju after I played his server. nuff said.
    Hahaha I hope they got you for all 25 bucks in your bank account.

  15. #75
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    4,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SaTaN View Post
    Hahaha you must be joking man.. Are you serious? These mods are children who need a real adult mod to watch over them because, like children, they can't handle power. (and it's about as much power as a 3rd grade hall monitor at that.)
    They all talk tough about how they can, "Bait people into arguments" because they have steel skin and nothing hurts their feelings................................
    SIKE! Hahahaha after all the shit they talk to other people, I was able to make them ban me on several different accounts because of a little "shit talking".
    Someone's feelings got hurt.... *cough* Razor.
    I'm sure Kallop is no better. I haven't verbally assraped him in quite a while but I am sure he would have banned me had he had mod powers.
    Let's face it, you all act tough, but banning someone who is talking shit to you on a forum? That is the ultimate win. Every time you do it, I get a huge rager because that shit is hilarious and fuckin tickles me pink.

    As most of you (oldschoolers) will know, I've been on these forums since before they changed them around and I lost my awesome account.
    So to have the forums run by fucking retarded children is quite sad.. I miss people like Cama and Devile he would patrol the forums so cunty little cry babies wouldn't have to.



    Hahaha I hope they got you for all 25 bucks in your bank account.
    Well it's pretty easy to get banned for constantly begging for it ain't it? You're pretty much the last person to talk about maturity anyway. Also, there's not a single person around here that could "verbally assrape" me. You probably being the last person to able to even come close. Generic insults aren't really anything special you know

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 07:03 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-11-2007, 04:51 PM
  3. about interwar
    By Pwner in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-06-2007, 03:32 PM
  4. about the petitions on rankin
    By JuStShOoTmE in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 05:03 PM
  5. Question about creating clans...
    By Diler in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-19-2006, 03:41 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •