Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 49
Like Tree6Likes

Abuse of power in ko4life

This is a discussion on Abuse of power in ko4life within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Originally Posted by mythlost Since when do we punish the people who respond to the trolls and not the troll ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member Blanquita's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Carnac West
    Posts
    837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    Since when do we punish the people who respond to the trolls and not the troll himself who started it on purpose for this exaxt reason.
    Where is the trolling? Boxxie only post SS in response to someone who said something wrong , Boxxie not insult anyone, no lies, just talk in a public forum, what happens is Boxxie tells a truth that you dont like, so you abuse your moderator status.

  2. #17
    Senior Member mythlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    Where is the trolling? Boxxie only post SS in response to someone who said something wrong , Boxxie not insult anyone, no lies, just talk in a public forum, what happens is Boxxie tells a truth that you dont like, so you abuse your moderator status.
    I dont think i ever ever read a post where someoens says
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxxie View Post
    U mad =
    and is not trying to troll them and get a response from them.It's not hard to figure out what he was trying to start and do.

  3. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    Since when do we punish the people who respond to the trolls and not the troll himself who started it on purpose for this exaxt reason.
    How is feeding a "troll" any better than trolling itself..?

    I share thing's view.

  4. #19
    Senior Member Blanquita's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Carnac West
    Posts
    837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    I dont think i ever ever read a post where someoens says and is not trying to troll them and get a response from them.It's not hard to figure out what he was trying to start and do.

    Lol they are call Boxxie , idiot , fuckin cretin , little shrimpdicked bitch, Moron and Boxxie only U mad ? . If you give infraction to Boxxie , give infraction to the others who reply with insults . Ah! pardon, are your friends, then have the right to insult anyone. That is wrong and unfair.

  5. #20
    Senior Member mythlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    How is feeding a "troll" any better than trolling itself..?

    I share thing's view.
    How is it feeding a troll when the troll posts FIRST knowing what it would do and continued on to start a flame war in which he succeeded trying to get more people infracted. Like I said I infracted the person who started it because guess what, if he didn't start it it would never of happened end of story. I guess we got different views on this matter lol prob not the only thing though.

  6. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    How is it feeding a troll when the troll posts FIRST knowing what it would do and continued on to start a flame war in which he succeeded trying to get more people infracted. Like I said I infracted the person who started it because guess what, if he didn't start it it would never of happened end of story. I guess we got different views on this matter lol prob not the only thing though.
    you are clearly biased to an extend that its not even funny anymore. your friends arent mature enough to ignore a troll and need to flame hard to get their point through and you dont infract them? what a fucking joke

  7. #22
    Senior Member Blanquita's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Carnac West
    Posts
    837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    How is it feeding a troll when the troll posts FIRST knowing what it would do and continued on to start a flame war in which he succeeded trying to get more people infracted. Like I said I infracted the person who started it because guess what, if he didn't start it it would never of happened end of story. I guess we got different views on this matter lol prob not the only thing though.
    this is ridiculous, Boxxie, just put a SS and write number 2. And the other children began to insult Boxxie. No one can put a SS that conforms to the truth? If what he said Boxxie would lie or if Boxxie disrespect someone, i understand, but put a SS with reality is neither lie nor insulting or trolling , . What you do is abuse, And dont think all the moderators here think like you.

    So put a SS according to the truth is trolling? , Ko4life is getting worse, put to a Moderator openly abusing his status because dont like the opinion of others.

  8. #23
    Senior Member mythlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krixpl View Post
    you are clearly biased to an extend that its not even funny anymore. your friends arent mature enough to ignore a troll and need to flame hard to get their point through and you dont infract them? what a fucking joke
    You just proved my point man. He was trolling to start a flame war and he succeeded and now he wants the people who responded to him trolling to get a infraction. Which is why I infracted him since he knew what he was trying to start it. That is exactly what he wanted and was trying for. Anyways thats my last post on the matter.

  9. #24
    Ayylmao Senior Member Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Somalia
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    Haha, he was just pointing out actual facts, they weren't number one (or should I say you?), and your crew seemed quite "mad", if anybody should get infracted, it should be your "gang"

  10. #25
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    not that it matters but rusher continued playing after they found out about wipe, we didnt, of course they got #1 lol...

    and blanquita can hardly talk, no idea how you're still not banned, or are all those 15+ characters your selling yours? guys like a ko4life middle man for all his little peruvian buddies without market section qualification.

  11. #26
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    Let's clear up some facts shall we?

    1) We quite frequently only infract the troll. Only times I've personally infracted all involved if when told to stop flaming, they continue. Or if it gets to the point of multiple page long of flames. Or if both sides get too excessive with their flames(EG: it gets racist or something really bad like that). In this case it was just a couple posts, and it was started by one person, so yes I'd agree with only infracting the troll.

    2) Yes, boxxie was trolling. Was he applying to the clan? No. Why was he posting there then? Obviously to start shit.



    Edit: For example of #1, Josh(post above mine) decided to bring the flaming to this topic, so I infracted him. It was a dead subject, he's trying to spark it back up and continue the flaming.

  12. #27
    Senior Member Blanquita's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Carnac West
    Posts
    837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    Let's clear up some facts shall we?

    1) We quite frequently only infract the troll. Only times I've personally infracted all involved if when told to stop flaming, they continue. Or if it gets to the point of multiple page long of flames. Or if both sides get too excessive with their flames(EG: it gets racist or something really bad like that). In this case it was just a couple posts, and it was started by one person, so yes I'd agree with only infracting the troll.

    2) Yes, boxxie was trolling. Was he applying to the clan? No. Why was he posting there then? Obviously to start shit.



    Edit: For example of #1, Josh(post above mine) decided to bring the flaming to this topic, so I infracted him. It was a dead subject, he's trying to spark it back up and continue the flaming.
    Ok then, any post can clarify the truth with facts, it is considered troll? , Boxxie just posting SS, and the other guys insult to Boxxie. if you think is troll for it , that's ok , give one infraction to Boxxie , but when others do the same, also give infractions , are impartial, I see here that is not happening.

    For example here :
    Clan NewAge Server Kronos OldSchoolko

    This guy Austin , Was he applying to the clan? No. And any moderator give to him any infraction ? no . This is impartial? , No.

  13. #28
    Senior Member mythlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    Ok then, any post can clarify the truth with facts, it is considered troll? , Boxxie just posting SS, and the other guys insult to Boxxie. if you think is troll for it , that's ok , give one infraction to Boxxie , but when others do the same, also give infractions , are impartial, I see here that is not happening.

    For example here :
    Clan NewAge Server Kronos OldSchoolko

    This guy Austin , Was he applying to the clan? No. And any moderator give to him any infraction ? no . This is impartial? , No.
    Did he keep posting in the topic NO, did he start a flame war NO, was he trolling to get a rise out of people and start something No. That's the differences or in the way I see it. Cama already commented on the topic so I honestly don't think anything more needs to be said. If you would like I can delete his post but I honestly don't see why after looking at it.

  14. #29
    Senior Member Blanquita's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Carnac West
    Posts
    837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    Did he keep posting in the topic NO, did he start a flame war NO, was he trolling to get a rise out of people and start something No. That's the differences or in the way I see it. Cama already commented on the topic so I honestly don't think anything more needs to be said. If you would like I can delete his post but I honestly don't see why after looking at it.
    Him start flame war but we dont reply him . you can say me , if i respond him , you give to him infraction ? , and if i dont respond him . you dont make nothing? , this dont have sense , you dont are impartial ,you defend your friends, and that's nothing serious or fair for other users. this is a joke .what would think the other users, if we asked in general chat?

  15. #30
    Senior Member mythlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,023

    Default

    Maybe you should read camas post again he already stated what he thought, so I don't know why your still arguing.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Abuse of power
    By greydin in forum Feedback
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02-10-2008, 10:16 PM
  2. DEVILE WILL IS GAY UNMOD HIM HE'S ABUSING HIS POWERS
    By OohYouTouchedMyTraLa in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-05-2006, 11:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •