Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Girakon Market Mod?

This is a discussion on Girakon Market Mod? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; LOL if this "proof" what your gathering is about CSW alliances, you may as well save it because you will ...
Page: 4

Imhotep

LOL if this "proof" what your gathering is about CSW alliances, you may as well save it because you will just be flamed for putting someone in a "cheaters" category for this..[/b]

LMAO +1

Btw, me and Bloodline are cool =] I explained everything to them and they understand my reasoning, I could explain to you to, but you're not worth my time.

It's weird, we used to be friends, then you started saying rude/offensive/sarcastic things to me in PMs, I really don't get what it's about =/ I never had a problem with you or your clan before this occured, I dunno, maybe it's just jealousy of what Insanity was, and what SS will never be ?

Anyway, you can pm me you or have my msn, I really would like to straighten things out and not let us just keep arguing about stupid things all the time, this is after all, just a game.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

yup yup. I can be a market mod IF needed. I don't play KO anymore but I still know more about it than an average person and I do browse the forums more than I should h34r:

+1.
    Every topic that has gone off topic has SexE's name in it, around 6 times normally. Imhotep or Puppet i guess, ( all though i can 100% see puppet trying to go corrupt if he doesn't get his own way. ) looking through people who have posted in the section there the only ones i can see being a market moderator.
    Besides, a lot of market mods do a great job they can get a second section.[/b]
    Like Majix that banned me from KO4LIFE because I bought a HB +7 off the merchant?

lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl lawl

Seriously, i dont even care, you don't get any benefit from being a Moderator anyways. Just more jobs, and more blames

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

I could be able to mod 3 sections

NuXx

I dunno, maybe it's just jealousy of what Insanity was, and what SS will never be ?[/b]
    :wub: you Danny ^^
    Friends will vouch for their friends, sorry you have none [/b]
    that's why they removed "Am I trustable" topics in a first place
    vouch means nothing.
    no hard feelings Sexe :wub:

Banned

I could be able to mod 3 sections [/b]
    i guess fr4nkie could he has experience on his side ;o

or better yet make him a global mod

I'd go for anyone who has been on the server since day 1, like Puppet.

TopCat

LOL if this "proof" what your gathering is about CSW alliances, you may as well save it because you will just be flamed for putting someone in a "cheaters" category for this..[/b]

why wud i post a silly thing like that... csw got anything to do with ko4life?

iiason

since gira is one of the more "active" servers.

y not have 2 mods?

learn to stay on topic.

Banned

i don't understand why this post was made =/ i'm sure admin's knows that girakon market section needs a new mod... plus its not like market mod do much besides close topic b.c idiots keep posting shit like "oh i'm not selling a lvl xx rogue acc with personal dag +10 with 1m nps " xD

anyways i vote Jesus b.c he rox <3

i was browsing and just realized that theres actually 6 server markets that need a mod

gogo frankie! mod em all!

Banned Senior Member

i was browsing and just realized that theres actually 6 server markets that need a mod

gogo frankie! mod em all![/b]
    Frankie had them, but when he was given global I removed him from them since he can do it without needing it in those sections

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Add Olympia to the list...

iiason

i don&#39;t understand why this post was made =/ i&#39;m sure admin&#39;s knows that girakon market section needs a new mod... plus its not like market mod do much besides close topic b.c idiots keep posting shit like "oh i&#39;m not selling a lvl xx rogue acc with personal dag +10 with 1m nps " xD

anyways i vote Jesus b.c he rox <3[/b]
    +1.

i <3 Jesus

Who decides who becomes a mod?

How about the people who want to become mod,say so.

Whoever wants to, can vote for who they want.

Then whoever decides who becomes mod, decides who is next mod for gira.

Or does this make too much sense ><

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast