Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

how i get my posts up

This is a discussion on how i get my posts up within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; im bitching because consequences are being thrown twords me for nothing, 1 reason why post count is being kept because ...
Page: 2

DragonFire

im bitching because consequences are being thrown twords me for nothing, 1 reason why post count is being kept because a qoute from a MOD/ADMIN is ( this is not a 100% word to word qoute ) " post count means you are known in the community, being trusted easyer then having "0" post count" if you dont get what i mean then your a retard.

if you would read then you would know WHY i am posting, if you know nothing dont post, ( i think this is a qoute from another MOD/ADMIN also) "if you dont know anything then dont post"[/b]

It may help you get a better reputation for trading and what not, But I am sure everyone knows who you are by now lol.

Aba

h34r: postcount is only valuable here in reflection of someone's trustability, but if other trustable people know you and will vouch for you then there is really no need for any of it...

I'm a forum whore too but there is a distict difference between spamming and posting often

for instance, just because you post more than someone else does in a day doesn't mean they're not huge spammers and you're really posting relevent information or comments

and btw lets give this guy his topic back :P

and sorry, didn't know offtopic media increased post count, I just figured it didn't

but how often do u see ppl spam to raise there postcount
    postcount isnt everything

exactly be proud i spammed 3k of post count XD(and in my apinion your alot trustebol with proof that you never scammed and shit than having 234658345 of posts in your name :P )

if posts = trustability, then camaz0ts is 9000x over a scammer

Aba

if posts = trustability, then camaz0ts is 9000x over a scammer[/b]

:lol:

but to be serious, I'm not necessarily saying that if someone has a lot of posts that they're trustable, not at all in fact, you'd have to be an idiot to trust anyone on ko4life who has a lot of posts

I'm just saying it's a good indicator. It doesn't work that way, but usually it does work in retrospect

e.g, you're not going to sell 50 gold bars to someone who pms you with 0 posts, that's all I'm saying

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Vandy you just post for the sake of posting not because it benifits the thread. You managed to knock up over a 100 post in a few days!! FFS if that's not just spamming then god knows what is.

If you feel like your such a great assest , make a new forum account and see if we see you as an spammer or as a valid forum user.

Even with me resetting your post count I still made sure your status is kept as a member+.

Banned

Vandy you just post for the sake of posting not because it benifits the thread. You managed to knock up over a 100 post in a few days!! FFS if that's not just spamming then god knows what is.

If you feel like your such a great assest , make a new forum account and see if we see you as an spammer or as a valid forum user.

Even with me resetting your post count I still made sure your status is kept as a member+.[/b]
    i never said i was a asset. like i said you only look at numbers not replys so proves my point on that 1

and i thought you would have looked at accounts i have already, i do have another forum account - never had anyone say im a spammer. maybe when i first started the account i did a lil flaming but back then it was okie for 1 lil flame :unsure: , and i rarly post on the account, only got like little over 100 post

all i asked was for proof and i never got none, just same oh stuff , im spammer thats it. i just want proof proof and numbers dont = proof :mellow:

Cadence96

watch out your post count will be reset because a "admin" will think its spamm[/b]
    i never said i was a asset. like i said you only look at numbers not replys so proves my point on that 1
    all i asked was for proof and i never got none, just same oh stuff , im spammer thats it. i just want proof proof and numbers dont = proof :mellow:[/b]
    Numbers aren't proof but posts are. In your first days your posts were abundant and a bit irrelevant, so... you built a bad image of yourself.

But I think your biggest mistake is replying to each flame you receive, that's why it's easy to find more than 2 post of you in the same page. That's the average activity of a spammer in all world forums.

Banned

-.-I havent even reached 2k post yet and I've been a member on here for a lot longer than other people with +3k post

Banned

Numbers aren't proof but posts are. In your first days your posts were abundant and a bit irrelevant, so... you built a bad image of yourself.

But I think your biggest mistake is replying to each flame you receive, that's why it's easy to find more than 2 post of you in the same page. That's the average activity of a spammer in all world forums.[/b]
    why would you even need to say things ive mentioned in this post 1-2 times already? who cares if i built a bad image i dont even play with 99.9% of these fools on here

this forum was not supose to be like ranking with all the flame, if you wouldnt be so ignorant and noticed, i havent had a argument in weeks or maybe even a month+
    oinly time you would find a post with me in 2+ times on a page is in GC,
    someone makes a "diez drama" post and its had 10 pages within a hour or something with nothing but the same people replying, and you talk about my name on a few pages twice? :lol:
    sorry couldnt finish this reply go to go school ^__@

Aba

you took screenshots of your postcount? h34r:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

if posts = trustability, then camaz0ts is 9000x over a scammer[/b]
    SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! FUCK UR GONNA RUIN ALL MY 'TRADES' THAT IM DOING ATM!!!!!!!!!

Aba

:lol:

Cadence96

someone makes a "diez drama" post and its had 10 pages within a hour or something with nothing but the same people replying, and you talk about my name on a few pages twice? :lol:
    sorry couldnt finish this reply go to go school ^__@[/b]
    Yeah. Let the diez drama to diez people. Replying isn't bad if it states an argument, but if not, then it is spamming.

And no sorry... your name on a few pages twice isn't the same as "more than 2" as I said.

No offence, but maybe now you have better arguments than before, but your name still keeps the spammer status in the collective memory. Can past 10 years without posting but people will always remember how someone was.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast