Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34
Like Tree3Likes

Razor abusing mod power (& locking topic @ Feedback section)

This is a discussion on Razor abusing mod power (& locking topic @ Feedback section) within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Since when is a forum moderator allowed to lock a topic @ Feedback section ? As a old moderator said ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,020

    Default Razor abusing mod power (& locking topic @ Feedback section)

    Since when is a forum moderator allowed to lock a topic @ Feedback section ?

    As a old moderator said to me in the past,

    I honestly don't understand this infraction but all mods have the same rights and if he feels an infraction was neccessary he will most likely be backed up by the admins. If you feel like he did wrong, you can always open a topic in the feedback section and raise attention. He cannot ban / infract you for that. That would be my suggestion.
    --------------

    Here's the post he locked: Razor abusing mod power

    --------------

    Here's the PM he sent to me after he locked the topic

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3
    Quote Originally Posted by razor
    Who are you reporting this to? Are you aware that I, together with the other mods can read the reports?

    Unfortunately, you are sorely mistaken about what constitutes "giving an opinion". That's not an opinion. You present your point of view as a fact, and despite receiving a proper rebuttal which totally discredits your initial post, you choose to keep at it.

    I don't need to "abuse" my powers because I get nothing off it. You should perhaps get off your high horse, you are not some important member I need to take down or anything. You are nothing to me. Even the dust in my shoes is a bigger part of my life than you.

    Feel free to report this message as well.
    You're right, I thought that report could lead to nowhere because you're a mod. That's why Feedback section exists.

    I dont talk shit, I state facts. The files he has, won't be updated, they're 2 months ago already and there are tools working on 'em. You can ask mattish to run his soacs files and I will log his server to use tools. Once I upload the proof of me cheating, the question is, will you ban him and then will you do the favor to all of us and quit from the staff ?

    The easiest thing I can do is to just call osmanx to confirm of what I'm saying.
    ------------------

    Because he might even delete the topics, PMs already sent to Devile.

  2. #2
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,406

    Default

    Alright, you're still at it. Even though I told you to just leave it.

    The infraction was given because you hijacked and flamed too.

    3. No flaming or topic hijacking.
    * Members will receive one warning to stop - if it continues, the user will be muted, temporarily banned, or permanently banned - at forum staff discretion.
    You insist you didn't. So then, let's see who's in the right and who is in the wrong.

    This isn't about whether your claim is true or not (the files being old), I didn't infract you because your claims were false. This is about whether you hijacked that thread or not. Apparently all you did was give an "opinion", right?

    If I'm wrong, I'll undo the infraction and write a public apology. If you're wrong, you will be banned for a long time.

    Let the games begin

  3. #3
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Alright, you're still at it. Even though I told you to just leave it.

    The infraction was given because you hijacked and flamed too.



    You insist you didn't. So then, let's see who's in the right and who is in the wrong.

    This isn't about whether your claim is true or not (the files being old), I didn't infract you because your claims were false. This is about whether you hijacked that thread or not. Apparently all you did was give an "opinion", right?

    If I'm wrong, I'll undo the infraction and write a public apology. If you're wrong, you will be banned for a long time.

    Let the games begin
    I can call osmanx to confirm of what I'm saying. Or even better, as I said, let's ask from mattish to open the server with the files he's selling and I will log on it to cheat. If I do it, then what I said will be a fact.

    If I'm wrong, I'll undo the infraction and write a public apology. If you're wrong, you will be banned for a long time.
    If you're wrong will you request from someone to ban you and to never visit g4l again ? 'cause I don't need an apology from you.

  4. #4
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,406

    Default

    Are you that slow?
    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    This isn't about whether your claim is true or not (the files being old), I didn't infract you because your claims were false. This is about whether you hijacked that thread or not.
    Sure, even though that'd be a disservice to the forum. I'll accept it. If I'm wrong then feel free to dispose of me if that's what it takes to get rid of you then I'll take the "risk".

  5. #5
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Are you that slow?


    Sure, even though that'd be a disservice to the forum. I'll accept it. If I'm wrong then feel free to dispose of me if that's what it takes to get rid of you then I'll take the "risk".
    You've just deleted my posts @ S> Full Soac's License $50.
    Are you realising that the infraction have had no point and trying to hide the evidence ?

    Keep it up..

  6. #6
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,406

    Default

    I actually deleted that way before, around the time I infracted you. I didn't do it just now. I regret doing it because it would further prove my point. Don't worry, the only post that is left from you serves as enough evidence to prove your topic hijacking.

    It's cute how you are starting to make stuff up, getting desperate?

    If I leave this forum, it won't really matter. I don't have a business relying on advertising to remain alive. It's too late though, you did this.

  7. #7
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I actually deleted that way before, around the time I infracted you. I didn't do it just now. I regret doing it because it would further prove my point. Don't worry, the only post that is left from you serves as enough evidence to prove your topic hijacking.

    It's cute how you are starting to make stuff up, getting desperate?
    Not at all.

    My post was saying,

    "the files he is selling will be out of date soon (if they're not already) with quest exploits, crash exploits, koxp etc working. Not suggested at all"

    Then he quoted my post saying,

    osmanx has already to agreed to me selling my license so before you jump the gun you fucking spac who think's he knows it all why don't you spend some time on your server....

    crash exploits, quest exploits, koxp tools? you mean like your server? fucking quest exploits, your a joke seriously.
    He wanted to start a flame war by insulting me but I didn't join it by saying,

    Why are you getting mad? I'm just telling some truth here.

    I'm spending time on my server... you're welcome to join and see by yourself.
    -------------

    I'm taking screenshots, you're free to delete anything else you want.

  8. #8
    Senior Member ImmortalOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    PROland
    Posts
    469

    Default

    Let's ban nikos

  9. #9
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,406

    Default

    You're so dumb lol. I deleted your posts to clean the thread, not to hide anything that might compromise my claims. Get off your high horse already.

  10. #10
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    You're so dumb lol. I deleted your posts to clean the thread, not to hide anything that might compromise my claims. Get off your high horse already.
    You've deleted my posts to hide the evidence which showed that you're wrong with the infraction you gave to me and to hide the truth from the potential buyers, in a Private Servers Market section which exists for KO item sales and not for dev stuff afterall. Gamers4Life has nothing to do with Snoxd. However I didn't even report his 'off-forum' topic.

  11. #11
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    4,964

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Gamers4Life has nothing to do with Snoxd.
    Correct.

    Could you point us the guideline where it says selling game files is not part of the private server market?

  12. #12
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Correct.

    Could you point us the guideline where it says selling game files is not part of the private server market?
    Jeez, seriously mate, it's a Private Servers Market.

    Have you ever seen "S>KOXP for Europa" over here @ Market Place ? and even if there was any, forum staff obviously did something about it.

    I guess, because
    Private Server Technical Support
    This area is for helping people install the clients and for any sources of server side hosting
    went too 'off-forum/section' lately (with developing stuff [note: not about 'server side hosting' but for actual developing]) and no actions have been taken, such topics seems logical to everyone any longer.

    Since Devile is busy it's normal to see no improvements to the forum so..

    On Topic: Topic has been created for the reason of the infraction razor setted to me so let's not change it to "was he actually allowed to open such a topic ?". Let's agree that he was allowed.

  13. #13
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    You've deleted my posts to hide the evidence which showed that you're wrong with the infraction you gave to me and to hide the truth from the potential buyers
    LOL hahahahaha I'm done.

    I don't care about "the truth", you hijacked a thread because you have a personal vendetta with that guy. Say whatever you want, bullshit all around, that will never change.

    I mean, I said I regret deleting the posts because they'd further help my point... and here you are thinking that it was a move to somehow hide something? You even went as far as detailing what the posts said (thinking it helps you), and I thank you for that, I can vouch that you're telling the truth in that aspect lmao.

    Since you're ok with the rules and trying to rely on them when the time seems convenient to you, what about this?
    3. No flaming or topic hijacking.
    * Members will receive one warning to stop - if it continues, the user will be muted, temporarily banned, or permanently banned - at forum staff discretion.
    What do you have to say about that? haha.

  14. #14
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    LOL hahahahaha I'm done.

    I don't care about "the truth", you hijacked a thread because you have a personal vendetta with that guy. Say whatever you want, bullshit all around, that will never change.

    I mean, I said I regret deleting the posts because they'd further help my point... and here you are thinking that it was a move to somehow hide something? You even went as far as detailing what the posts said (thinking it helps you), and I thank you for that, I can vouch that you're telling the truth in that aspect lmao.

    Since you're ok with the rules and trying to rely on them when the time seems convenient to you, what about this?


    What do you have to say about that? haha.
    Do you know the defintion of hijack ?

    What hijacking has to do with this:

    Why are you getting mad? I'm just telling some truth here.

    I'm spending time on my server... you're welcome to join and see by yourself.
    The guy is clearly insulting me:

    osmanx has already to agreed to me selling my license so before you jump the gun you fucking spac who think's he knows it all why don't you spend some time on your server....

    crash exploits, quest exploits, koxp tools? you mean like your server? fucking quest exploits, your a joke seriously.
    and you infracted me ? for the 2 posts I did ? You think "Why are you getting mad? I'm just telling some truth here." was a sarcasm ? what the heck was the reason ?
    The reason of my post was about the stuff he is selling and not because I have a personal vendetta with that guy. I was going to post on that topic no matter who the guy was.

    Seriously.. ?

  15. #15
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Well we have to respect the MODS as they are leading the forums.. Sometimes they have bad decisions sometimes good, but that's how it is.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Razor abusing mod power
    By nickos3 in forum Feedback
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-26-2015, 04:58 PM
  2. PendexO mod power abuse.
    By nickos3 in forum Feedback
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-27-2014, 03:25 PM
  3. DEVILE WILL IS GAY UNMOD HIM HE'S ABUSING HIS POWERS
    By OohYouTouchedMyTraLa in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-05-2006, 11:23 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •