Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

shit forum

This is a discussion on shit forum within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; HIGH FIVE FOR RETARD...
Page: 3

Hey cutie Senior Member

HIGH FIVE FOR RETARD

tamachan

On Topic : Deathpwner, ur boring and gay... people like you makes the forum shitty.

Off topic : PriestOfShadows, Please be more mature and just report the matter.. no need to post so many fucking times about the same reply.

OmgThisIsMe, He just said Damn Jews... 2 Words... This is what i hate the most... You people ganging up on 1 person.. Just report the f**king matter and tell him that hes a f**king retard. No need to talk to PriestOfShadows about how dumb and racist he is.

PriestOfShadows : Theres a VERY BIG Differents between 2-5 Words and 1 Million words... If a guy says : Damn you noob and other guy says : you F**king piece of shit~ f**king worthless priest! my grand father can do so much f**king better than you u d**k.

Now u see the differents All he said was Damn Jews... no need to get all angry and post many replies about it.

SinMvx

y did u make this post in the first place no one care about you in any way infact i bet anyone who read this wishs u would die in a hole... go cry emo kid[/b]
    i hope you die in ur STUPIDITY, go shoot urself idiot

u dont like the forum just delete it from your favorites and dont come here?

@ the damn jew comment u are a moron nothing moore nothing less
    @ the guy defending his religion your nothing better then the comment posted by the guy with the damn jew
    shows how immature u are

of i should reply to every damn turk topic i would have moore posts the ko4lifenewsfeed by now

dont like what someone posted pm a GLOBAL MOD/ ADMIN

all stop crying shees

Validating

who cares they can ban any1 any day any time their forum they make what they wish

PriestOfShadows

PriestOfShadows : Theres a VERY BIG Differents between 2-5 Words and 1 Million words... If a guy says : Damn you noob and other guy says : you F**king piece of shit~ f**king worthless priest! my grand father can do so much f**king better than you u d**k.[/b]

theres a little difference using 2-5 words and 1 million words: and i wasnt talking about people calling other people noobs and shit. I was talking about all racial slurs from all religions/race.

Banned

/Dx mode

YOU THINK THIS FORUM IS SHITTY? WELL I THINK IT'S A GOOD FUCKING FORUM AND IF UR NOT "DOWN" WITH THAT, I'VE GOT

WORDS

FOR

YA.

SUCK IT!

/end Dx mode.

ok, but seriously..is there much of a point to this?

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

this is the most shitty forum ive seen un organized and ban people for no reason

just improve

SHIT FORUM

my grandmother makes beter forums then this and she is 89 years old.[/b]
    Not your problem any more - cya after your account suspension is over. -_-

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123