Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sugestion About selling Accounts ^^

This is a discussion on Sugestion About selling Accounts ^^ within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I support your reasoning for blocking account trades, I just hope once IP change comes into play then it will ...
Page: 2

I support your reasoning for blocking account trades, I just hope once IP change comes into play then it will reopen. I have to wait because I bought an account, my rl friends quit, and I had an account I had just bought. Next day account trading is taken down. Lucky me. NEED CRUISE MONEY FOR MARCH 2009. FINISH BEFORE THEN PLEASE

People sell items on here for their own use, it's against K2's TOS, but not illegal completely. We allow it, but we dont support it. If there are any problems with USD transaction all we can do is ban the user who scammed the other person. When K2 made it impossible for others off the IP range to log into other accounts, people who bought accounts were unable to log into them, so we had to do something to stop that from being widespread. Yes you can change your IP now on the account by CS, and soon you should be able to do it manually, but untill there is any further notice, we sill wont allow account to be sold on here. K2 likes to change their mind with alot of things, no idea how long this next update of theirs might last for[/b]
    you are the man

cadem

yeahhhhhh ^_^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12