Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
Like Tree1Likes

Are you serious?

This is a discussion on Are you serious? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; My selling topic was deleted because I was selling for someone else? are you fucking kidding me? I'm splitting the ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default Are you serious?

    My selling topic was deleted because I was selling for someone else? are you fucking kidding me?
    I'm splitting the money with someone who has been banned ( wrongfully , but that's not the point here ) , I'm not selling for him solely.
    I want the post back on Europa section immediately.
    I'm sick and tired of your bullshit , camaz0tz.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    827

    Default

    Rules clearly say you aren't allowed to sell for someone else.

  3. #3
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    MrRapist , I can understand that your reading comprehension is far from being decent , so I'll state it again in a way that shall be more clear for people like yourself.
    I know all the info for the character , I am the one selling it and I will give a fair share of the money to someone who has been banned on here and shared with me.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    827

    Default

    coolboyp2 , I can understand that your reading comprehension is far from being decent , so I'll state it again in a way that shall be more clear for people like yourself.
    Why do you split the money? Because the account was/isn't only yours.
    Therefore you are also selling for someone else.

    This thread will get you nowhere.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    My selling topic was deleted because I was selling for someone else? are you fucking kidding me?
    I'm splitting the money with someone who has been banned ( wrongfully , but that's not the point here ) , I'm not selling for him solely.
    I want the post back on Europa section immediately.
    I'm sick and tired of your bullshit , camaz0tz.
    Its not Cama being a nazi. Its clearly written in the rules. Your lucky im not mod anymore, i would have moved it and banned you temporarily for at least a week so you would have enough time to re-read the rules.
    The fact Cama had to do it when ur one of your own clannies is a junior mod and online here alot is fishy... imo.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    2,386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    Its not Cama being a nazi. Its clearly written in the rules. Your lucky im not mod anymore, i would have moved it and banned you temporarily for at least a week so you would have enough time to re-read the rules.
    The fact Cama had to do it when ur one of your own clannies is a junior mod and online here alot is fishy... imo.
    One of his clannies? I haven't played EUKO in over two months. Are you seriously trying to imply negative implications between myself & anyone in that clan? No, that's idiotic.
    There's absoutley nothing fishy that I am a Junior Mod and I use to be in that clan, I've infracted coolboy before as well, a vast majority of the UnDeS crew doesn't like me.

    Cama has the same job as mine, so why is it wrong they he did it before myself?

    On topic; Coolboy, you're topic won't be opened when you're openly saying the account is not yours. The fact that it's partly a banned member from here makes your case that much more unlikely to be reversed. Infractions last for 7 days now, literally, unless customized, just don't do it again.

  7. #7
    h4x0r Admin Devile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    My selling topic was deleted because I was selling for someone else? are you fucking kidding me?
    I'm splitting the money with someone who has been banned ( wrongfully , but that's not the point here ) , I'm not selling for him solely.
    I want the post back on Europa section immediately.
    I'm sick and tired of your bullshit , camaz0tz.
    I think you are a smart person and deep down realize that if we accept your excuse of "splitting the money", then we open a huge hole in our rules. Everyone could use the same excuse to sell items for banned members, scammers and just about anyone who doesn't have an account here.

    This has nothing to do with cama. Please don't hide behind the "he hates me and he is abussing his power" excuse to try to justify your point of view. Allowing this will cleary setup a precedent for anyone trying to bypass our market rules, reason it can't be allowed.

    Doesn't matter who moved your topic or if he hates you or not, he did the right thing.

    PS: I gave your friend and infraction and because of that he got a TEMP ban which, btw, expired yesterday. Bypassing our rules is the easiest way to get perm banned, so be smart.

  8. #8
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    I think you are a smart person and deep down realize that if we accept your excuse of "splitting the money", then we open a huge hole in our rules. Everyone could use the same excuse to sell items for banned members, scammers and just about anyone who doesn't have an account here.

    This has nothing to do with cama. Please don't hide behind the "he hates me and he is abussing his power" excuse to try to justify your point of view. Allowing this will cleary setup a precedent for anyone trying to bypass our market rules, reason it can't be allowed.

    Doesn't matter who moved your topic or if he hates you or not, he did the right thing.

    PS: I gave your friend and infraction and because of that he got a TEMP ban which, btw, expired yesterday. Bypassing our rules is the easiest way to get perm banned, so be smart.
    I'll reply to you since the others aren't even worth my attention.
    You wanna tell me that each person on this forum that one of his sharers was banned for whatever reason , can't sell his account?
    I opened the account , I wrote the username down on the registration forum , the password , I opened the clan ( hence the wrong number of Z's in it ) , and I played the account with 2 more people who are banned and I want to share the money with them.
    I do understand that it's some kind of a "loop-hole" in the system , but I don't think this "loop-hole" was ever addressed before , or enforced on any selling topic , so I urge you to look into it again and give me your final decision and I will accept it , no matter what you decide.

  9. #9
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    ye same for jeff's acc

    daloze is 50/50 on the acc, its him dealing with the transaction, why delete his topic

  10. #10
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    It's even funnier on DALOZE'S acc because daloze used that account on the beta and even won prizes on it.
    I really don't know what they were thinking.

  11. #11
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    UallHateMeSoDoUCare?
    Posts
    3,309

    Default

    i gotta agree with aviv and the guys
    they are not selling a other ''acount'' since the got ''2'' owners?
    i dont see whats wrong...?^^
    <3 aviv,josh

  12. #12
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    you guys can't really understand, even if its partial it still breaking the rules in a way?.

    its like a big scammer as cuban told her girlfriend to post at market section cus 50% of the items were from her, and guess what , she recieved the same treat she got banned within minutes for trying to bypass a rule its a simple as that(give thanks that no1 banned you ,yet) , idk why this fail troller stills doing "show ups".
    gimmecookiesnao likes this.

  13. #13
    h4x0r Admin Devile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    I'll reply to you since the others aren't even worth my attention.
    You wanna tell me that each person on this forum that one of his sharers was banned for whatever reason , can't sell his account?
    I opened the account , I wrote the username down on the registration forum , the password , I opened the clan ( hence the wrong number of Z's in it ) , and I played the account with 2 more people who are banned and I want to share the money with them.
    I do understand that it's some kind of a "loop-hole" in the system , but I don't think this "loop-hole" was ever addressed before , or enforced on any selling topic , so I urge you to look into it again and give me your final decision and I will accept it , no matter what you decide.
    1. This is about coolboyp2's case, so please dont bring other cases here.
    2. The fact something like this was not enforced in the past like MANY other things stated in our rules, doesn't make it right. Following that logic, then if we didn't ban ppl who spammed the forum to reach the 50 post count, why do it now? I'm trying to fix things here and this is important.
    3. As I said before, this clearly opens a hole in our rules. Any banned user will simply ask a friend to sell his account and/or items here simply stating he was a sharer of the banned guy. And since now a days, most ppl share accounts, then we might as well remove all market place restrictions and bans and welcome with open arms all scammers and banned members.


    Where do we draw the line? Allow sales if only 1 is banned out 2 ppl sharing the account? 1 out of 3? This makes no sense at all and regardless of what "ratio" someone believes it would be fair, people will LIE and there's no way to verify if an account was shared and by how many ppl. What's the solution then? This account was known to be owned by a banned user, shared or not shared, if we see a topic selling that account, then we will assume that the user is bypassing our market rules and we should take action.

    I'm sorry this doesn't sound fair to the users affected, but allowing those sales will be much worse. I'm trying to reduce the scam cases in this forum and I can simply not open such a hole in our rules.

    Bottom line here is: If you don't wanna get into this situation, don't get banned permanently. That's the root cause of this whole thing. Most users have been taking for granted this forum and what does it mean to keep an identity and take care of it. I hope this changes now.

  14. #14
    Senior Member mythlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,023

    Default

    It is not so much of the sharing the char its the owning the char if both people put money into they char and they have a agreement then both people own the char and when its sold it split 50/50 alot of people do this even i did in eurko saves money. Now if your saying if one owner is banned from ko4life then the other cant sell the char doesn't make sense to me. if that was the case 1/4 of the chars in ko4life are sold that way as most of the majority of the english speaking ko people now days r banned from ko4life hence why its dead (lets be honest here some for scamming others for dumb reasons). If someones is gonna sell the char and they own half they should be allowed to sell the char since they are putting there rep into it, unless there not really selling and posting for someone else casue to me that should be illegal. Or if your gonna do these enforce it cause so far you have only did it to peop who played in undez when there are other peop out there doing it right now who you let do it its not a secret the community who actually plays the game knows it. Be fair to all

  15. #15
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    Provide proof to us the account is YOURS and you aren't just lying saying "we shared" and we'll allow the account to be sold. It's simple. Here's the infraction I sent to coolboy:
    It has come to our attention the post this infraction is linked to is you selling for another player, one who has been banned from our forum. You should be aware on how we feel about that. If you feel we are wrong about this, please provide proof otherwise and the infraction will be reversed if we were wrong.
    Coolboy did not provide proof otherwise, in fact he did the opposite. He provided proof we were RIGHT, then went on to try to argue with us on top of that. He claimed multiple times he's selling for someone else, but justified it as being "ok" because he was getting a split in the profits. That does NOT make it ok. You are still selling for someone else, whether or not you receive some of that money yourself or not.

    As for people sharing, all we ask is you provide some kind of proof you actually shared the account. If you don't provide any kind of proof we are forced to believe you are lying about sharing and are simply selling for someone else. It's really quite simple.

    If one of the account owners was banned for scamming, it's very highly likely(99.9%) we won't allow the character to be sold on the forum. Why? To protect our users.


    Edit: For those thinking we are picking on undez, that's entirely untrue. EUKO and the situation with bans related to undez brings up a very unique situation. EUKO is a very new server, it's very easy to tell accounts from one another based on the items they have. At the same time, it's very rare we ban well known people. Combine the two and it's very easy to tell if someone is selling for someone who was banned. This is a unique situation and has nothing to do with Undez, it has to do with something we would enforce no matter who involved if we had the same knowledge.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Are you serious ko?
    By ILoveYouToo in forum Media
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 01:06 PM
  2. Are you serious?
    By Zealous in forum Music
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 08:57 PM
  3. What song are you listening to right now?
    By Tanga-Trond in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 1340
    Last Post: 07-08-2007, 03:05 PM
  4. Are You Serious?
    By ShayaN in forum Diez
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-07-2007, 11:50 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •