Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

1v1 with ShaiHulud

This is a discussion on 1v1 with ShaiHulud within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Cleatus Yes.. I bought my char.. and an item or two.. many items I have I farmed, ...
Page: 4

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Cleatus
    Yes.. I bought my char.. and an item or two.. many items I have I farmed, most of my items on my friends / family's chars. *I have gifted most of it. *

I do suck.. I'm probably the biggest noob on the server. *I only have 59951 nps for the month,.. I started pking on this char 2 weeks ago friday. *Good Guns like Tempest have almost 100... it doesn't matter though. *What's funny is, ask anyone who's ever played with me, I dont' care if I get xp'd, if someone gets my nps, meh..I usually sit and laugh about it... it's just a game. *What's the most fun for me, is watching manic depresant little fags like you have a mental breakdown over a game. *We just sit in vent and laugh at you. *Don't you understand this? *I really DON'T care. * *Again, the fun is.. watching you get mad.

I love the part about "I have no life".. lol.. I have a career o0. *I shoot 9 holes every friday. *I work. *I put in half the time that you do in this game, yet I have no life. *

I think I have the american dream pal. *I do what I want when I want.. and i worked IN REAL LIFE to earn it.

What have you earned in real life you twerp? * <_< * You're a dipshit, I mean.. obviously you read my post, you caught a typo good for you. *That's the best you have on me. * *

BTW - I owe Aikon an appology for jumping on him - wasn't my business. *I spoke with him in vent tonight and let him know my main reason for saying anything, and he and i came to a mutual understanding. *(I put this here cause I ddin't feel like digging up his thread)

I guess the point i"m getting at here is.. whether or not i suck - I'm still better than you.. which goes back to what shai said *- I suck, but you swallow...
    You have a career, so you must be like, what, 25 or 30? And, you're still playing this game? Yes, you DO have no life. You have a "career" you say?

You want to get a real life perspective into this? This is sad, you're going to cry about a 16 year old beating your ass. I'm currently a computer engineer intern for Boeing with probably enough credits in High School to be able to finish college in 1 year and gain a bachelor's degree (which isn't enough, obviously). So yes, I have earned enough, probably more than you in real life. I'm also 20 years ahead of you.

You want me to gramatically correct your post for you, or are you too focused on your "career"? I can just see it... your next post will probably be about "wow you haughty-ass, look at the way you write your condescending posts!" Mind you, you are the one that started to explore the topic of "real life", so a naturally disdainful manner would be incontrovertible.

American dream my ass.

As any foreign proverb goes: "Study and be successful, or you'll end up living an 'american dream'." rofl.

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by lutz
    Sparknotes pls, you aren't worth my time. *yawn* *
    You guys spend way too much time on the game.
    so when you going to fight me, stop avoiding like a pussy. either fight or leave ko douche-boy

Originally posted by ShaiHulud
    Does anyone understand why someone who if by far one of the shittiest BP's ever on Diez would make a BP guide? I especially love the last part where it says "I'm a moron", which is the only advice lutz knows anything about. *

And why don't you want to fight me anymore? Just because Yuna_ beat your ass to a pulp, and he's only lvl 65, which is lower than you, so now you run and hide from me? Like I said before I already beat you ass and I'm bored with you. The only way I'll fight you again is if there is something to fight for. I always wanted a hellbreaker, but I don't want to spend USD for one. So how about if I beat you, you gyft me your baba-shoped USD hellbreaker? If you don't like the wager, then fuck off and go back to your guild wars where you belong. *

P.S. I love the part in your guide where it says, "always massive the warrior", and the part about using an arrow shield against an archer, and what's with the part "waggy is free NP'? He has a shitload of more NP than you'll ever have h43r: *ROFL you are so pathetic, are you even at 50k NP for the month yet, oh wait my bad, I mean 50k NP total *
    I run and hide from you? Tell me, where, in this entire post, is the words "ok, meet me _________".

Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz
    so when you going to fight me, stop avoiding like a pussy. either fight or leave ko douche-boy[/b]
    On D2, pm me.

Cleatus

dont' you mean cliffsnotes?

HiddenRage

Is this about to go down i wanna be there!

iKilledLincoln

Originally posted by lutz
    Ahhh we spend too much time on the game yet you're still here trying to come up with something to say.

And btw...I'm an electrical engineering intern for NASA (oh wait thats easy for me to say because I'm typing it on a forum) and while you're stuck in high school thinking that you'll have it made easy in college, I'm living it. I was your age at one time and thought I ruled the world...well it all changes when you leave the comfort of mommy and daddy. It's a harsh reality and if you don't believe it, you're more ignorant than I thought. I had a professor that used to say "One day all of you A students will be looking up to the C students...Why? Because they know how to socialize." You, lutz, can't socialize. It doesn't matter how "smart" you think you are, if you don't know how to communicate with other people, you're worthless. I hope one day you realize that and start to grow up...I'm sure it'll happen one day. It did for me.

Originally posted by iKilledLincoln+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(iKilledLincoln)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz
    Ahhh we spend too much time on the game yet you're still here trying to come up with something to say.

And btw...I'm an electrical engineering intern for NASA (oh wait thats easy for me to say because I'm typing it on a forum) and while you're stuck in high school thinking that you'll have it made easy in college, I'm living it. I was your age at one time and thought I ruled the world...well it all changes when you leave the comfort of mommy and daddy. It's a harsh reality and if you don't believe it, you're more ignorant than I thought. I had a professor that used to say "One day all of you A students will be looking up to the C students...Why? Because they know how to socialize." You, lutz, can't socialize. It doesn't matter how "smart" you think you are, if you don't know how to communicate with other people, you're worthless. I hope one day you realize that and start to grow up...I'm sure it'll happen one day. It did for me.[/b]
    Okay. I read all of that and I'm laughing at you, what does that say?

Originally posted by Cleatus
    dont' you mean cliffsnotes?
    Sparknotes > Cliffnotes

iKilledLincoln

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    Originally posted by iKilledLincoln@
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz

And btw...I'm an electrical engineering intern for NASA (oh wait thats easy for me to say because I'm typing it on a forum) and while you're stuck in high school thinking that you'll have it made easy in college, I'm living it. I was your age at one time and thought I ruled the world...well it all changes when you leave the comfort of mommy and daddy. It's a harsh reality and if you don't believe it, you're more ignorant than I thought. I had a professor that used to say "One day all of you A students will be looking up to the C students...Why? Because they know how to socialize." You, lutz, can't socialize. It doesn't matter how "smart" you think you are, if you don't know how to communicate with other people, you're worthless. I hope one day you realize that and start to grow up...I'm sure it'll happen one day. It did for me.
    Okay. I read all of that and I'm laughing at you, what does that say?[/b]
    Ok, since it apparently makes no sense to your 16-year-old-my-mommy-loves-me-and-everything-will-turn-out-great, head...let me spell it out for you:

you need to grow up

HiddenRage

Originally posted by iKilledLincoln@
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz

You really are dumb arnt u?

Originally posted by iKilledLincoln+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(iKilledLincoln)</div>
    Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)
    <!--QuoteBegin-iKilledLincoln
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz

Ok, since it apparently makes no sense to your 16-year-old-my-mommy-loves-me-and-everything-will-turn-out-great, head...let me spell it out for you:

you need to grow up[/b][/quote]Edit: Tool. rofl.

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by ShaiHulud@
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz

so when you going to fight me, stop avoiding like a pussy. either fight or leave ko douche-boy
    On D2, pm me.[/b]
    i'm on d2

ShaiHulud

here's the rules:

no duffing
    no 1920 healing
    no sliding/runing away
    no shields
    no acid pots
    to abyss water or any othe pot, only 720 hp pots only
    no talia
    no 2000hp buffs
    no restores

so what you going to wager?

Originally posted by ShaiHulud
    here's the rules:

no duffing
    no 1920 healing
    no sliding/runing away
    no shields
    no acid pots
    to abyss water or any othe pot, only 720 hp pots only
    no talia
    no 2000hp buffs

so what you going to wager?
    Good job, I start saying rules and you start posting here, rofl.
    1920 is allowed.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast