Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

!ALL 3o0 MEMBERS PLEASE READ!

This is a discussion on !ALL 3o0 MEMBERS PLEASE READ! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; uve clearly said i will hack you ok ? ... so i dont see where ur argument is coming from ...
Page: 2

uve clearly said i will hack you ok ? ... so i dont see where ur argument is coming from ?

and not once did he say "YOU WILL BE HACKED".. as u so kindly said too ur clan leader... your lookign like a complete
    hes asked u a Question are u up for the challenge of him hacking u . and uve said yes..

looks to me u threatened the rong person theyve fought back and now ur trying to make it look like hes the bad 1 .

the 1st person too say hack .. was you .. as u can all see. derden has upt the game and uve shit ur self ... told clannies he said he will hack u . when all he said he does it for a living

n00b here ... makinf AofD look liek there taking any 1 in ... and im not the leader of 30O . im the leader of 30O ..
    you have SS and yt u still look like an idiot[/b]

you guys need to see the difference between a joke and when its not a joke.

i said i hack you ok (on a sarcastic way)
    u say ur friend didn tsay he will hack me ... well he did
    I HAck ur modems and what else he said. PWNT SRY TRY AGAIN...
    I didnt agree with the challenge, i never said yes. :-( PWNT SRY TRY AGAIN...

still thats not the point... I never typed with the intention to really hack him cause i cannot even do shit with my pc. Even though he did....

and ... He still ksed us that was the point...

ks = ks

try to talk that good.

he said he bought spitfire

i say : i hack you ok? BUT to bad i dont know the info (hence i cannot hack :-() hence the smiley after wot i said.

ps: u call me an immature child

well ur sig shows u r the most mature one on this forum mate. Gl trying to prove he didnt ks while he did. GL trying to prove he was being sarcastic about hacking me. I was... he wasnt... I said if i lose nothing he said no i take all - > hack.

so BB try to fuc me over on another way pls.

have a nice day.

hhmmm, correction i asked to join ur exp party then u said if u beg me ill let u join i told u il go solo lol as i dont beg anyone and i would never beg a muppet even if my life depended on it then ull told me you would get me kicked from MY clan (hhhhmm) then i u told me how great u was and you was in shaigmi (how ever you spell it) i told you i got a char from there witch u said u was going to hack need i go on your a muppet m8 and good luck with your life dont be bad mouthing me because the truth will come out even if you get all your mates to post here saying what ever we know if ive got screen shot of the convo as im sure you have btw u challanged me to get through your fire wall not your account

regards,
    derden[/b]

1 ) i say : say simon you are cool and you can join the party (when you already started ksing)
    2) you say : my clan is in top 100 ... I say my clan is nr 21 u started bragging first
    3) THats the anti turk way to prevent turks from ksing, i tried it on u didnt work.
    4) i said ok i hack you . to bad i dont know the info :-( i cannot hack =-> exactly what i said.
    5) I said yes to ur challenge if i lose nothing.... u said u will lose that proves u not gonna hack my firewall but my account.

talk more bs ... you started ksing while u only had to say : Simon you are cool. You didnt even ask to join our party u started ksing right away read in my screens what orc said... ( you could have asked for an invite he said )

you are wrong, trying to talk ur behaviour good. Making me look bad, well gl. The screens dont lie about the convo u can make people believe i really wanted to hack u but i doubt they will believe :-(

well 300 really made his impression good.

the clanleader is an elite hacker/ scammer / kser ...

hacker = he said he is an ethetical hacker or w/e
    scammer= I will lose my items
    kser = no need to explain

When my account is naked next week i know who to blame. And it surely will be you.

If u simply would have said : Simon sorry I ksed you and orc and thacruel. I wouldnt have made this post. Well seems like ur ego is to big to get that over ur lips.

to bad for you :-(
    I know i did nothing wrong unlike you.

you can say u did nothing wrong yet too cause u didnt "scam" me yet... wrong U already ksed us...

regards,
    Simon.

seanthesharkJR

do you even know what KSing means ? i doubt that

scammer ? .. have u been hacked. have u lost anything.. im sure if he wanted too do it . it would havce happened by now..

shut up talking shit .. u complete muppet..

and when he said his clan was in top 100 .. he was comparing it too AofD u moaron ...

Derden

lmfao you have proved your a tosser personly im not going to get involved in this argument you have proved your true colours i did not ks anything till you talked to me like shit belive me or not i dont care i dont care if this hole site dosnt belive me you are boreing me now i couldnt care less if i never came back to this site again. good luck with your sad little life.

lmfao you have proved your a tosser personly im not going to get involved in this argument you have proved your true colours i did not ks anything till you talked to me like shit belive me or not i dont care i dont care if this hole site dosnt belive me you are boreing me now i couldnt care less if i never came back to this site again. good luck with your sad little life.[/b]

yes you did. And im happy with my life ty.

well he said he was gonna take my items = thats the same i guess :-/
    ksing = well he admits it himself... and what shit did i tell to you?

nothing :-( keep dreaming

the point is

Derden ksed us and now he wants us to believe i am the bad guy :-(

derden is a kser and potential scammer/hacker end of the discussion.

Derden

haahahhaahhaah im a ks when you talk to people like shit i killed 3 dts after you think you can talk to people like that then said you was going to hack my new account............ do i even know you do i know your sence of humor stfu u n00b zzzzzzz i have never hacked no 1 without permision i own quite a few websites i make a pritty good living and then these you 13 year old starting things you carnt back up can someone close this plz.

why close ur own topic? :-s

you are wrong and u still wont to prove that im wrong with making up ur own story / lies the screens dont lie...

u are a kser end of story.

Banned

HELLO >> ANY MODS ON .. CAN U JUST CLOSE THE TOPIC.. BEEN SPOILED BY SOME CHILDISH STUPID KID.... much greatful

Smurfs

I would say 2 kids.

Derden

why close ur own topic? :-s

you are wrong and u still wont to prove that im wrong with making up ur own story / lies the screens dont lie...

u are a kser end of story.[/b]
    "wrong with making up ur own story / lies "

lmfao please tell me what i have made up can you go though this thread that i have said that isnt in the conversation where you said you was a complete arse by 1, asking me to beg you for a party 2, threating to hack my new account if you cannot see this your more sad than i thought i have not edit or POSTED any screen shots so how can i be lieing.....

dude you have a serious attitude problem, not only dose it make you look like a dick this thread proves it more, i killed 3dts after you talked to me like a of shit i dont know how you think this of me not having a sense of humor but i suppose at 13 yrs old you prob got it off sponge bob, now will you plz stop spamming seanthesharks post about his clan.

if you want to discuss this further pm me

:-(

HELLO >> ANY MODS ON .. CAN U JUST CLOSE THE TOPIC.. BEEN SPOILED BY SOME CHILDISH STUPID KID.... much greatful [/b]
    I see u changed ur childish sig , good job now you are 1 year older congratz :-)
    close your own topic cause it makes urself look bad? To bad derden ksed me heh ?

to derden:
    for the xXXXXX time

you ksed ...
    you said u bought a clannie of me
    i say in a sarcastic way: i hack you ok, to bad i dont have the pass , i cannot hack :-(
    you say ok i will fuc you over im an ethetical hacker or somtin like that blabla
    i say sure go ahead IF I LOSE NO ITEMS, you say oh YOU WILL LOSE = POTENTIAL SCAMMER

want me to go on?

you are wrong face it

you started to ks , i have prove .... And you just make up new argumenst/storys to talk urself out of this. Now as you see u probly wrong you want to stop this "topic" and go further in pm well gl i aint participaitin in that shizo :-(.

remember = i had 3 clannies with me who can tell u the excact story as i did unlike sean who was having his millk :-(

ps: Yes i do like spongebob.

This is the last i say about this clan, cause as you can see they are immature twats full with shits / potential scammers / wonnabe hackers and ksers .... Sean is supporting ks else he wont defend his clannies. So from the 3 people i know from that clan 2 are shit.

As talking to this kind of people is like talking to a wall i will have the respect to myself not to post here anymore as it has no use. Well let the 2 kidos continue im happy im the smart one to stop first. NOW FLAME ME PLS 300 clan :-)

much love Simon

Banned

:-(
    I see u changed ur childish sig , good job now you are 1 year older congratz :-)
    close your own topic cause it makes urself look bad? To bad derden ksed me heh ?

to derden:
    for the xXXXXX time

you ksed ...
    you said u bought a clannie of me
    i say in a sarcastic way: i hack you ok, to bad i dont have the pass , i cannot hack :-(
    you say ok i will fuc you over im an ethetical hacker or somtin like that blabla
    i say sure go ahead IF I LOSE NO ITEMS, you say oh YOU WILL LOSE = POTENTIAL SCAMMER

want me to go on?

you are wrong face it

you started to ks , i have prove .... And you just make up new argumenst/storys to talk urself out of this. Now as you see u probly wrong you want to stop this "topic" and go further in pm well gl i aint participaitin in that shizo :-(.

remember = i had 3 clannies with me who can tell u the excact story as i did unlike sean who was having his millk :-(

ps: Yes i do like spongebob.
    This is the last i say about this clan, cause as you can see they are immature twats full with shits / potential scammers / wonnabe hackers and ksers .... Sean is supporting ks else he wont defend his clannies. So from the 3 people i know from that clan 2 are shit.

As talking to this kind of people is like talking to a wall i will have the respect to myself not to post here anymore as it has no use. Well let the 2 kidos continue im happy im the smart one to stop first. NOW FLAME ME PLS 300 clan :-)

much love Simon[/b]

no to be honest its so AofD dont look silly with some Nub like u Spamming my topic

o yeh , i didnt change my signature .. its a different account .. * gloat*

CLOSE topic please

Derden

right so this let me get this right this is all about IM A KS'ER because i killed 3 dts because you talk to me like shit

hhhmmm well i guess im a ks'er whats your point? \

i say in a sarcastic way: i hack you ok, hhhhmm another point here like i know you childish "sarcastic" jokes was ment to be funny and 1 last thing

IF I LOSE NO ITEMS,
    you say oh YOU WILL LOSE

you forgot to mention the bit where you gave me permition to try get though your firewall please point this out for me where you get this mastermind theroy

POTENTIAL SCAMMER

again ive never stole off anyone in my life why would i want to..... i know how to change the oil in my car dosnt mean im comming round to oil your bike chain and your training wheels.

this is my last post on this subject as its prob past your bed time

regards
    derden the ks'er

is that permision in my screenshot? no :-(

make more stuff up pls. I only said ok if i lose no items thats all i said.

Limited Edition! Senior Member

lol entertainment....

btw, Derden u cant deny..u got OWNED!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast