Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Cwest forming Mage clan

This is a discussion on Cwest forming Mage clan within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Texas>All!!!!!!...
Page: 5

Texas>All!!!!!!

FOR A good nt clan u gonna need pro warriors that not scared to tank and can atck and priests that can cure and heal
    but i dont think ull ever have a mage clan like factor in ares. Ares has 3x more players than ur low pop server, and they manage the lagg and numbers with no problem.

this is how factor manages lagg and nt like nothing: they make two or three nt parties and regoup around back of town and they simply walk in. They dont act pucy like most u mages who go though side of base to nt, they walk in straight. They nt and they stay in town cuz they can dominate like that.
    while i was in ares the only thing that caused them problems was the 80 priest debuff(YetoBuffer) that created massive freeze lagg. also theres the anti nt parties. I remember hiding an entire party in a tower and as soon as oppoent tried nova towning we counter nova them and instant death, those were good fun old days.

Also when Factor nova towns they usually have JustPLay, who is their tekton or danny, or cwest lider of A4k(mage) who thinks hes the best, forgot his name, calling the shots. So justplay would count down novas when against big parties. When mages nova at exact synchronization, they are very hard to stop.
    also they have all their players babashoped and or well equipped. their warriors all had+9gear and priests were decent. Their mages also were decent, after they made a strong clan they created a sub clan and put the whack people in them. But they got to a point where their sub was good as well. They didn't necessarily have skilled mages becuase the skilled ones ran a party while the noobies just novad as told. It is not too hard to manage a nt clan if lider knows what he or she is doing.
    last note: another reason why i think u cannot compare urself to factor is becuse all they cared about was pk, their clan message was pk all day. They did nothing but pk; they would go to bf to pk;and boss hunts to pk not hunt bosees.

But im happy to see u trying nontheless, goodluck.
    Last edited by Electr1c; 09-20-2009 at 02:07 AM.

I make u go TUUT TUT Senior Member kaspJuul's Avatar

Sounsd like a really MEAN idea

styx1590

Quote Originally Posted by thesmallone101 View Post
    boooo a&m sucks UT FTW!
    Hell Yeah hook em horns!!!! UT is the best.

get.that.money

up up up for the mage clan

Quote Originally Posted by get.that.money View Post
    up up up for the mage clan
    The mage clan is already up and running..... Hellsfury's second clan has become the mage clan.

Banned

i still wait eat your nova

Megatr0n

Careful if you join, wouldn't want anyone else to get scammed (almost 50 posts... )

Quote Originally Posted by Megatr0n View Post
    Careful if you join, wouldn't want anyone else to get scammed (almost 50 posts... )
    maybe dont shar ur account like a ho?

Megatr0n

lol, someone with a picture of a half-naked man as their avatar trying to call me a ho, your just as hypocritical as the 10 year olds on official forums :P

Let's all look past the fact that HF is scamming people, and blame it on account sharing!

so the HOle clan with 40+ members all scamed you? man your pathic, it was 1 person and it is your own falt should'nt shar your account if u didnt shar it would of never happend right?dont be a retard BB and quit ko

I'm sorry that all of that happened to you Mega but please stop generalizing the entire HF clan as scamming you. I happen to know a certain HF member very well ^^ that assisted in getting you 10gb back. So if all of HF scammed you then all of HF also helped you get back 10gb.

Megatr0n

Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    so the HOle clan with 40+ members all scamed you? man your pathic, it was 1 person and it is your own falt should'nt shar your account if u didnt shar it would of never happend right?dont be a retard BB and quit ko
    I think you just won my award for biggest dumbfuck in carnac west, congrats! Not only can you not spell, you can't even make a valid argument!

Sorry, let me retype that so you will understand.

I thnk U jst wun my awrd 4 bigist dumfuk in carnac west, congrts! Not onlee cin U not spll, U cant evin mak a valid arghoomint!

Yeah, how DARE you share with someone you've been playing with for over a year, and trust, that would be STUPID! You're saying that on the wrong forums fuckwit. It was more than just one person. One of them had my account info, at least one of them requested my info and password so they could scam me, who had nothing to do with the clan bank being scammed, after the clan bank items WERE RETURNED! They scammed someone who had nothing to do with their current problems, but then called foul when I took gear off of someone in their clan that had nothing to do with out problems. This clan is as hypocritical as your entire post.

Shawn, you and I both know I didn't mean the whole clan, but I guess I should have clarified that to the MORONS that are on this forum. Julesie01, Shawn, Thurian, and 4Disappear had nothing to do with this. The fingers are pointing more towards the new leadership, and who knows who else.

No flames on donny's topic please.

wow Mega, common man. Our CB items werent returned, only the ones you guys didnt want. How fair is that?

post on this thread again....and u wont have to worry about your 50 post count cuz I will have you banned and this thread cleaned.

try me.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)