Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Cypher, 100, ALL ENGLISH, lv 67+ (mainly 70+), Karus, Speaking Clan, RECRUITING!

This is a discussion on Cypher, 100, ALL ENGLISH, lv 67+ (mainly 70+), Karus, Speaking Clan, RECRUITING! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am stuck in the same situation as KillU but I am a new player so I would really like ...
Page: 4

I am stuck in the same situation as KillU but I am a new player so I would really like some help... How are mages at farming? I know they're not as good as archers but it seems like its easier to level them because AoE parties since i don't have genie, but can they solo stuff like archers? I mean AoC and stuff. Also can a mage with nova and quest gears solo uruks in 1 hit? I hear those are also good for farming

Quote Originally Posted by FriedChickenTastesGood View Post
    I am stuck in the same situation as KillU but I am a new player so I would really like some help... How are mages at farming? I know they're not as good as archers but it seems like its easier to level them because AoE parties since i don't have genie, but can they solo stuff like archers? I mean AoC and stuff. Also can a mage with nova and quest gears solo uruks in 1 hit? I hear those are also good for farming
    I think you posted in the wrong thread bro.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    I don't see how me telling people what your clan name is makes me a tool, nor do I care, someone asked so I posted; what's wrong with me exposing the leaders dissatisfaction of me posting your clan name? Who knows why he could of wanted me to delete it.
    You must be one of the jealous Karus players that has nobody to play the game with because they are all in this clan. Understandable.

Little archer Senior Member

Reactions were just like I expected them to be.

Sorry lol just panicing right now to make a last minute decision on the class I'll be playing... 0 in queue atm... I've waited like 6 hours for this moment, i really hope its not stuck at 0 lol
    doped0c likes this.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eye4Eye View Post
    You must be one of the jealous Karus players that has nobody to play the game with because they are all in this clan. Understandable.
    actually in a clan that's in the top 5 of all orc clans on cypher, but alright man, keep taking in any organism that can breathe.
    Rhymes likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    I just had an counter with some of ur members in delos.
    Where they got really mad when I killed them.
    Doesnt seem mature to me. If you are an orc and u ks my spot, I will find you and I will kill you
    Since when mature people (over 18) have interdiction to swear or get mad? As a mature person, you would've ignored their rant and go on living. But whatever.

I don't see how me telling people what your clan name is makes me a tool, nor do I care, someone asked so I posted; what's wrong with me exposing the leaders dissatisfaction of me posting your clan name? Who knows why he could of wanted me to delete it.
    Seriously, you could've asked him why he wants you to delete that post. But I guess that's too much to ask from some people.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Reactions were just like I expected them to be.
    Yea, we might disband the clan because now our name is public...

actually in a clan that's in the top 5 of all orc clans on cypher, but alright man, keep taking in any organism that can breathe.
    Oh, the elitists on this forum don't approve a community with 3 clans and over 100 people having fun in a game. That explains everything.

The things are simple. No matter the name, our community stands and I personally am willing to help people level in order to reach a stage where they can join one of the clans and the exp parties.
    Interested people can add me on steam, pm me in game or pm me here.

Anyways, yeah sure thing. Keep in touch in game buddy!
    FriedChicken, just play the class you enjoy the most. I'm sure it'll all work itself out haha.

Banned Senior Member

Holy shit man... no way. Top 5!!! I can't believe it!

lol

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpirit View Post
    Seriously, you could've asked him why he wants you to delete that post. But I guess that's too much to ask from some people.
    Oh, the elitists on this forum don't approve a community with 3 clans and over 100 people having fun in a game. That explains everything.

The things are simple. No matter the name, our community stands and I personally am willing to help people level in order to reach a stage where they can join one of the clans and the exp parties.
    Interested people can add me on steam, pm me in game or pm me here.

I absolutely love it when people talk about things they have no idea about!

https://gyazo.com/acb82424c3d6270f7b833747e1160847

I did ask him why he wanted me to delete it (asked him about 24 hours ago exactly actually), guess what, no response!

I never said I disapprove of your clan anywhere, I don't know if you never passed a fifth grade reading test, but I have no issues with large communities such as yourselves other than the fact that I refuse to be in them; other than that, I don't really care, why would I care what you all choose to do with your organized clan? As long as you're having fun; that's all that matters, I just don't have fun in that large of a clan, however no where in any post of mine in this entire thread did I ever insult your clan or how many people were in it, so yok brain?

It's okay. Moving forward, if anyone would be interested in clan, we are almost filled up for our last opened extension. If you're looking for the same things we are, or have more questions, feel free to PM me, SkrubLord in game!

Thanks for reading, and your time everyone ^_^.

Glad to have a bunch of active clan members even following our forum posts even by suprise!

Quote Originally Posted by SkrubLord View Post
    It's okay. Moving forward, if anyone would be interested in clan, we are almost filled up for our last opened extension. If you're looking for the same things we are, or have more questions, feel free to PM me, SkrubLord in game!

Thanks for reading, and your time everyone ^_^.

Glad to have a bunch of active clan members even following our forum posts even by suprise!
    I wrote a big reply post but deleted it when I've seen your comment -.-
    Make love, not war I suppose.

On topic: there are 4 or 5 clan exp parties going on in Eslant at this specific point in time. And these are mixed parties with players from all 3 clans in them, so it's totally random and there are not predefined groups.
    And these are the most important things this clan has to offer in my opinion - diversity and choice.

Banned Senior Member

So many debuffers in this clan!! GG PvP!

Constant exp parties and good group of guys bump.

100 members woot.. Good Job Kiddos

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast