Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

DayDreamers is still recruiting (DIEZ)

This is a discussion on DayDreamers is still recruiting (DIEZ) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well idiot he is warrior and idiot mages where doing town abuse tped him there. no use for him to ...
Page: 3

well idiot he is warrior and idiot mages where doing town abuse tped him there.

no use for him to be in their party anyway, you got probably pissed because he ownt your ass to much in cz ^^ nice scrnshot

anyway don't tell me ownt if you got something against me fkers don't reply here at this post idiots

and see that you don't got ownt by your own stupidity

and ObiDen saying he was killing you at that moment while stupid mages where abusing this town abuse he was running after you with z r skill normaly he should get xped next time when you do 1vs1 don't run like a noob in town idiot then you don't get these things.

and all can see he saw to late that he was in orc town and ran back out of it. Because he saw that others where bug abusing

anyway next time barkira don't run like a putty next time

OWNT k

BTW allmost all asses who complain about my clan are orcs, only patricio so stop with your noobish posts, I'm only intrested in humans and good persons with good attitude.

Obiwan

Can you come on MSN soul please? I have something to tell you.
    Thanks.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Soultaker
    and ObiDen saying he was killing you at that moment while stupid mages where abusing this town abuse he was running after you with z r skill normaly he should get xped next time when you do 1vs1 don't run like a noob in town idiot then you don't get these things.

and all can see he saw to late that he was in orc town and ran back out of it. Because he saw that others where bug abusing

anyway next time barkira don't run like a putty next time *

OWNT k *
    ROFL?

i love how u guys twist words.

wanna bet babrika wil own obiden 1v1?

wow its ugly how u guys defend even cheaters. so u only trust your friend's word instead of seeing a ss.

your warrior friend got tp'ed inside. the noob is clearly right beside him. but instead of towning he attacks barbika? ahaha

go on defending.

TunaFishyMe

lol, i have never been in a battle where I was so concentrated that I didnt know I was heading into orc base. lol, its a god dam hill, how can you not notice i am moving up a hill. Hey look! There are towers there! Nope! cant see them because I am too concentrated on the fight. Let the towers not be bugged and see if the same coincidence will occur lol

Originally posted by Obi_dopy
    LOL it was a chicken who got towered... TOWNNOVA *:angry: *
    And so what he has a ms +8... Look on this forum... THere are a lot of people who sell items for usd...
    And look at you * *What are you wearing?????
    nobody's talking about his ms+8 u retarded fuck

ps. just by damage alone we know who owns who.

barbika hits him for 500 with judgement he sds back with 300+? rofl :lol:

don't even need combo to win such a fight. how the fuck would barbika be runing from him lol. (not to mention barbika DOES know combo)

Inactive Member

Wow, after posting my screenshots there wasn't any reply for a day, and then 5 posts in a span of half an hour.

Soultaker, in your first post you claim this:

Originally posted by Soultaker+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Soultaker)</div>
    well idiot he is warrior and idiot mages where doing town abuse tped him there. *
    no use for him to be in their party anyway, you got probably pissed because he ownt your ass to much in cz ^^ nice scrnshot[/b]
    ...and in your second post four minutes later u claim this:
    <!--QuoteBegin-Soultaker

(sorry, I skipped some of the childish remarks you tossed into your posts)

So he was TPed there by mages AND he followed me into orc base? That are two possible scenarios, but he could only do one. So could you please edit one of your post so you'll sound at least a bit convincing?
    True, I don't have any other proof that would show how ObiDen got between towers so I won't say anything on this, but I think people will get their own conclusion based on the way you and your clannie responded.

Sorry, I don't think you'll gain any good players with such attitude and with your way of handling clan problems. Also I don't think you gained much respect by these posts among Dies community, I would even dare to think you lost some.

Regards and see you in CZ.

Trii

lol most retarded excuse i ever heard, he got tp'd by stupid mages...

TunaFishyMe

ive never seen a town nova mage party with a warrior lol. Always 1 priest, 1 rogue, 6 mages. Why do they need a warrior? To tank the tower? XD!@!!What a coincidence xD

Sneakyyy

Originally posted by king arthur
    ik houw van belgie *:lol:
    ik niet ik hou van nederland!
    HOLLAND 4 EVER XD

Underw0rld

DAREWIZZARD FTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! h43r: h43r: h43r: h43r:

anyway next time just frap it maybe you can convince me and off course I believe what my clannies tell me and I will defend them in every ways. If you want to get a clannie banned with 2 simple scrnshots, I'm sorry I'm not working like that.

If you can proof he is a cheater np. He will get direct ban.

About my clan bussiness it's my bussiness and we are doing very good I don't need your opion for it, because we are doing very good + we don't have a clan problem.
    by the way most people at human side know who I am and what I am. I don't need to prove myself on a forum. Because I help people instead, trying to get people banned with 2 scrnshots.

I'm not like that I try to work in every positive way. And off course you see 2 versions of story's I was not there.

And next time maybe contact me before making big show on forum. Is this how you want to get populair by showing scrnshots how people do something wrong in a game ???

I think that's the most childish thing you can do. I don't need to sent scrnshots of what people doing wrong or what ever.

I act and help human side and off course primairy my clannies.
    And something else next time you don't post on my post with bullshit like this.

Last thing you are from orc side you never had any contact with my clan or with my players. I get everyday positive pm's from human members. I don't need any respect by players who only post for flaming and sending scrnshots to get attention or trying to get famous on stupid way. Wannabe famous help people

+ I have all respect from people who I need it from

all those who don't give me respect don't even know

*****I CARE club

btw keep your regards I don't need it,

Obi_dopy

Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Obi_dopy
    LOL it was a chicken who got towered... TOWNNOVA *:angry: *
    And so what he has a ms +8... Look on this forum... THere are a lot of people who sell items for usd...
    And look at you * *What are you wearing?????
    nobody's talking about his ms+8 u retarded fuck[/b]

Sotongpoo don't insult you fucker... Didn't your mother teach you some manners?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast