Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Do Not Trust These Share'ers!

This is a discussion on Do Not Trust These Share'ers! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just made this topic to warn other people not to trust those sharers its just a warning to other ...
Page: 6

dogdog

I just made this topic to warn other people not to trust those sharers

its just a warning to other people

if you have a problem with this, go cry to your mommies

Anyone seeking a sharer deserves to know the true intentions of these people i mentioned... all they want to do is pk and they will lie to your face

all the people posting flaming me are just morons... this thread is just a warning geesh

Banned

see ..this topic is going to far..its just a lil baby cryin cause he didnt get what he wanted...the scrolls was fucked u..but 7 sets..he was going to pay u back but o fucknig well..the only one crying u is dog whatever u fucknig bitching cause u wont exp urself and trying to get others to do it for u

dogdog

see ..this topic is going to far..its just a lil baby cryin cause he didnt get what he wanted...the scrolls was fucked u..but 7 sets..he was going to pay u back but o fucknig well..the only one crying u is dog whatever u fucknig bitching cause u wont exp urself and trying to get others to do it for u[/b]
    I don't care about the scrolls, i don't care about none of that.

Again I will restate the purpose of this thread for the slow people

THIS THREAD IS A WARNING TO PEOPLE SEEKING SHARE'ERS... BEWARE OF EASTYY, DURTYBP, VICE, WALKITOUT

it is clearly appearent that itsjellytime and other friends of these 4 individuals are just flaming on this topic and their posts are completely useless

so please beware these 4 guys, they will lie to your face

Banned

lol bro ...most people thing ur just a fucking baby...durty still plays alot of accounts now and nothing is going wrong..cause he is trustable..the one some people is scared of is u .lol well im done durty has account he is playin so no point of porving nothing...feel bad for u and mybe u might be able to babashop ur lvls ..who knows

dogdog

if durtybp is doing so wonderful and already is playing another account then why are you here defending him ?

I don't care if you think he is trustable

I know he ISN'T trustable, and it is my mission to warn others

so i suggest if durtybp is doing so fabulous please leave this thread because your flames are not welcome

Banned

naw he just got a account today to play and others like couple of days ago..im defending him cause i feel bad there is a loser on ko4life that has a misson lol wow ..to say he isnt trustable ..when no one cares what u got to say.but like u said ill stop flaming cause no reason now

well he lied and used 21 scrolls when i told him no pk until exp objective is met

i consider him scammer for scamming my scrolls and lying to me

so no need to feel bad for me... feel bad for DuryBP because he lost all trustability on ko4life[/b]
    Haha i know none of these guys (Except Vice) but, i have read a little of this topic, and makes me laugh how pathetic you are.
    If he said he was getting used to ther account and he is going to pay for scrolls.. theres not much problem, 100 NP isnt alot ^^
    im not defending no1, but just think u are ebign a bit over dramatic about the whole situation, 21 scrolls and 100 NP.. im sure he would have gave u cash, and got 100 NP back :S

and while i was reading, i didnt see many people who actually agreed with you, so i dont think he has lost ALL trustability on this forum :S

Well my last post in this thread, goodluck with your Mission

Banned

hydralis was just hacked according to dogdog... :mellow:

really?

Banned

really?[/b]
    check olympia section

azz

Haha i know none of these guys (Except Vice) but, i have read a little of this topic, and makes me laugh how pathetic you are.
    If he said he was getting used to ther account and he is going to pay for scrolls.. theres not much problem, 100 NP isnt alot ^^
    im not defending no1, but just think u are ebign a bit over dramatic about the whole situation, 21 scrolls and 100 NP.. im sure he would have gave u cash, and got 100 NP back :S

and while i was reading, i didnt see many people who actually agreed with you, so i dont think he has lost ALL trustability on this forum :S

Well my last post in this thread, goodluck with your Mission[/b]
    +1

WrathofGod

Agreed[/b]
    Easty u r soo funny...
    u always try and share with people and then i see people and talk to people that say all u do is pk...
    after i post the truth on this topic earlier u pm me saying u had business to take care of while u played on my account for like a week because i was nice and gave u many chances. u r not a scammer or untrustable but u r a liar and a lazy kid that says u will exp and just go pk
    after i post what u pmed me on this thread u go and pm me a second time saying ur internet had problems during the week u played my account but it is funny that u can pk on my account and be on msn while ur internet had problems...
    the next time my internet has problems i will get in contact with u and ask u how to go on internet while it isnt working
    ps. dont pm me with more bullshit but just post on this topic if u want to wirte more sob stories about ur life to make me stop posting this kind of thing about u
    and i finally saw a topic that u will not exp and only pk
    FINALLY

your so cool wrath coming to everywhere i post to say shit about me

WrathofGod

your so cool wrath coming to everywhere i post to say shit about me[/b]
    well atleast im telling the truth....

i dont care if you tell the truth or not quit coming to every post i make and saying shit

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast