Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Human Clan, New Server, [Legendary]

This is a discussion on Human Clan, New Server, [Legendary] within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; damn, gotta keep bumping or ill go down to the bottom, 12 members now upupup...
Page: 4

shankster

damn, gotta keep bumping or ill go down to the bottom, 12 members now upupup

Banned

haha kid I know so much more than you'll ever know so please don't even bother.[/b]

lol wow you must be sooo cool b.c u know soooo much ^_^
    n judging from how u said " haha kid.." you much be old? lol maybe u should stop playing ko / stop posting ko4life n take care of your family unless ur soooo cool n know everything that u don't have a family O_o

hehehe

anyways bump for shannkkkksssss <3

N1GG4

lol wow you must be sooo cool b.c u know soooo much ^_^
    n judging from how u said " haha kid.." you much be old? lol maybe u should stop playing ko / stop posting ko4life n take care of your family unless ur soooo cool n know everything that u don&#39;t have a family O_o

hehehe

anyways bump for shannkkkksssss <3[/b]
    lets learn how to speak english and when I use the term "kid" It refers to anyone who has parents and or a baby goat but im not using the baby goat term im using the one who has parents meaning it doesnt matter how old they are nor does it matter how old I am so please stop making yourself look dumb.

shankster

yeahhhh kiddddd, oops. i lol&#39;d.

Banned

lets learn how to speak english and when I use the term "kid" It refers to anyone who has parents and or a baby goat but im not using the baby goat term im using the one who has parents meaning it doesnt matter how old they are nor does it matter how old I am so please stop making yourself look dumb.[/b]

oh poopie.. i&#39;m sooo dumb =( i&#39;m sorry, why u keep posting n wasting time here? your pethatic. go suck on more d1ck&#39;s kktybb?

bumpieee

darkrouge4040

Bump

shankster

+

shankster

plusplus

shankster

++++

shankster

up

shankster