Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Im requesting a 2v1

This is a discussion on Im requesting a 2v1 within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by aeLLio+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aeLLio)</div> Originally posted by TripleOG4life @ <!--QuoteBegin-aeLLio just stfu everyone its a damn game i would ...
Page: 4

Originally posted by aeLLio+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aeLLio)</div>
    Originally posted by TripleOG4life@
    <!--QuoteBegin-aeLLio

just stfu everyone its a damn game i would chase u also lol... i get chased by u guys also iam a mage and i always get chased for a long time get use to it and CZ is not 1v1 anymore its a party pvp area... but triply i <3 you tho *
    o.o i know cz isnt 1v1 anymore since its so crowded of nubs. and i dont see whats the problem with asking for a 2v1. i just get a little pissed when ppl chase me fully duffed but they wont fight me when im not duffed. imo u shouldnt be allowed to enter cz. cz tp cost should be 10m for ppl like that <_<
    u refering to me, or in general?[/b]
    im talking in general u nub xD all mages run from 1v1 :mellow: so mages are excluded.

But its fun when the mages dont run from the 1v1 :P

Earned 64 National Points :lol:

Banned

Originally posted by SikWitIt187
    But its fun when the mages dont run from the 1v1 * *

Earned 64 National Points *:lol:
    unless they are camaz0tz

x1x maybe it was a guy with a similar name as your or something, but someone equivalent to your name wore DD and then ran away and then towned, he had the same cape as your clan and i dont know if he was a leader of a clan cause i turn ingame names off, sorry if im mistaken, i just pk'd solo and i was very pissed when i wrote that

diez fucking sucks to pk in now, no skill, all items

Originally posted by SikWitIt187

YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED HERE CAUSE U GOT MINI WARRIOR AND I DIDNT A.QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

im fat ugly warrior i wanna go mini but my char keeps eating. i need gm to make me anorexic

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-SikWitIt187

unless they are camaz0tz

x1x maybe it was a guy with a similar name as your or something, but someone equivalent to your name wore DD and then ran away and then towned, he had the same cape as your clan and i dont know if he was a leader of a clan cause i turn ingame names off, sorry if im mistaken, i just pk'd solo and i was very pissed when i wrote that

diez fucking sucks to pk in now, no skill, all items[/b]

quit while you still can :unsure:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

unless they are camaz0tz[/b]
    thestr0m > camazotz... maybe thestr0m isn't legit... but he's definitely scary for a mage. he literally owned me as a light mage (i had like 100 lr at that point of time). i even put on a light talia... which dro sent me :wub: , he stil stunned me like 3/5 times. ofc without the light talia i couldn't even move a muscle <_<

when he's paper fire i hit him like 300 without duffs :rollseyes: n i almost died cause of not duffing him

Inactive Member

when it comes to scary orc mages, sephiroth owns all... he stuns me with blades in like 80% with 140+ LR ><
    After numerous attempts to kill him I gave up and now I just run from him until he is teenie tiny little dot on my screen h43r:

Banned

Originally posted by MeeP+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeeP)</div>
    Originally posted by undefined@

unless they are camaz0tz

diez fucking sucks to pk in now, no skill, all items

quit while you still can :unsure:[/b]
    what sin are you playing?

DragonFire

[quote]
    yours

Banned

[quote]
    yours
    nevaaaaaa

DragonFire

[quote]
    yours
    nevaaaaaa
    your gay <_<

mentalstamina

<!--QuoteBegin-Aba
    hey we were just having fun man- you dont have to like bash us or whatever...we were actually talking about how good you are as we were chasing you ...and yeah undefined - I dont know if you know koko but we certainly have not been acquainted so maybe you should lighten up on the flaming eh?
    oh, i know you, i pk on the human side alot with alot of people and you always seem to piss me off somehow
    and running with a duffer and 2 sins is cheap, ditch the duffer and pk for real[/b]
    this is how the game is mean to be played think a bit

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234