Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 71

To Infinity Clan

This is a discussion on To Infinity Clan within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Disturbed Cant we all just get along Nope seph baba, this is KO, that can't happen. It's ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member Shurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    3,584

    Default

    Originally posted by Disturbed
    Cant we all just get along
    Nope seph baba, this is KO, that can't happen. It's against the ToS

  2. #17
    ShaiHulud
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Amine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amine)</div>
    Originally posted by ShaiHulud@
    <!--QuoteBegin-HeavensReject

    i think shai should post a RL pic of himself so we can see this "big man" who talks a lot behind his computer screen.


    You just want me to post a pic of myself so you can masturbate to me. :wacko:
    man you are pissing me off <_< .
    <---- uploading a fraps of a dm run , just wait before you watch how lossers like you get owned in the ass.[/b]
    whatever Amine, I find it embarrassing if I was you constantly getting killed by the biggest noob on the server. Did you ever notice why I only used parasite on you and not all my duffs, it's because I didn't need it on you. Even with all your 1337 gear, you couldn't combo for shit.

    I quite frankly enjoy flaming people now. After 2 years of playing this game and not saying shit to anyone, unless they said shit to me, I'm just going to act like the rest of you assholes and flame away. So enjoy.

  3. #18
    ShaiHulud
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Disturbed
    Cant we all just get along
    Nope seph baba, this is KO, that can't happen. It's against the ToS [/b]
    :wub:

  4. #19
    Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Maryland/WV
    Posts
    1,039

    Default

    lol shurt so troo

  5. #20
    ShaiHulud
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Disturbed
    lol shurt so troo
    It just comes down to little bitch-ass kids can't keep their mouth shut. They get beat up at school everyday, and they are looking for someone to take it out on. So they come on KO to pick fights with people to gain their self-worth back. It's sad how they can dish out the insults, but can't take them.

  6. #21
    Amine
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)</div>
    Originally posted by Amine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amine)
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-HeavensReject

    i think shai should post a RL pic of himself so we can see this "big man" who talks a lot behind his computer screen.


    You just want me to post a pic of myself so you can masturbate to me. :wacko:
    man you are pissing me off <_< .
    <---- uploading a fraps of a dm run , just wait before you watch how lossers like you get owned in the ass.[/b]
    whatever Amine, I find it embarrassing if I was you constantly getting killed by the biggest noob on the server. Did you ever notice why I only used parasite on you and not all my duffs, it's because I didn't need it on you. Even with all your 1337 gear, you couldn't combo for shit.

    I quite frankly enjoy flaming people now. After 2 years of playing this game and not saying shit to anyone, unless they said shit to me, I'm just going to act like the rest of you assholes and flame away. So enjoy.[/b][/quote]

    biggest retard i ever saw in all my life after the old Meeps. You talk just like him h43r: , believe it or not.

    P.s : ppl were actually complaining about my combos h43r: , just like meeps, calling me a cheater because i hit too fuckin hard and too fuckin fast. h43r:

  7. #22
    imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    United States of Eurasia
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    Originally posted by ShaiHulud@
    <!--QuoteBegin-HeavensReject

    you have a parasite hotkey? only people you ever kill seem to be fully duffed while you on the other hand are fully duffed. very easy to own sum1 in that situation imo. hope your warrior friend got rezzed *:rollseyes:


    zzzzzzzzzzz.... aren't you a priest dumbass? Aren't you the one that also duffs and cures. Also did you like my kamakazi on your ass 2 days ago? I bet you felt same in the middle of that 10 man group. I find it sad that I was able to run in the middle of your group maliced, and still be able to kill you before I died. Well anyway bitch, you words carry no weight since you can back any of it up. Oh wait tha's right, I'm still waiting for you to beat my ass in RL :lol: .
    This all comes from someone who said "duffs are gay" in a 1v1.

    Provocations? Where?!?! omg h43r: they definatley aren't here.[/b]
    duffs in 1v1 make the 1v1 impossible to finish imo. (tried it with oscar, couldn't end the battle)

    stil i rmbed playing with u on dismantle :wub:

  8. #23
    Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Maryland/WV
    Posts
    1,039

    Default

    I just don't get caught up in it, i try to have fun playing with friends, keeps my mind off of bills and my daughter constantly asking for money lol

  9. #24
    ShaiHulud
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Amine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amine)</div>
    Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)
    Originally posted by Amine
    <!--QuoteBegin-ShaiHulud
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-HeavensReject

    i think shai should post a RL pic of himself so we can see this "big man" who talks a lot behind his computer screen.


    You just want me to post a pic of myself so you can masturbate to me. :wacko:


    man you are pissing me off <_< .
    <---- uploading a fraps of a dm run , just wait before you watch how lossers like you get owned in the ass.
    whatever Amine, I find it embarrassing if I was you constantly getting killed by the biggest noob on the server. Did you ever notice why I only used parasite on you and not all my duffs, it's because I didn't need it on you. Even with all your 1337 gear, you couldn't combo for shit.

    I quite frankly enjoy flaming people now. After 2 years of playing this game and not saying shit to anyone, unless they said shit to me, I'm just going to act like the rest of you assholes and flame away. So enjoy.[/b]
    biggest retard i ever saw in all my life after the old Meeps. You talk just like him h43r: , believe it or not.

    P.s : ppl were actually complaining about my combos h43r: , just like meeps, calling me a cheater because i hit too fuckin hard and too fuckin fast. h43r:[/b][/quote]


    rofl biggest retard, at least I don't give out my account info to "friends" and they cry, "all my items are gone", wtf you expect.

    And a giant rofl to your combo is too fast. If you combo was so fast, and you were actually a good player, then I would use malice and massive on you, but parasite was good enough for you. Parasite+ 4 judgement was good enough for you. Anyway, did you actually ever kill anyone that wasn't doing a DM? It seems like all you ever did was raid DM/xp parties all the time. The only time I ever did, was when the bowl was cleared and CZ was empty. And you want to compare me to a scammer, I guess I am one since I have never spent a single USD on this game, unlike the numerous others that play.

    Don't hate the playa, hate the game. :P

  10. #25
    Amine
    Guest

    Default

    1) i never said i was a good player, so /die. h43r:
    2) You come here and you cry like a little pussy kid who doesnt know what " game ' means, simply because you got owned in the abyss. h43r: , so once again /die.

    Just to let you know, i have nothing against you, i trully respect cleatus , your old clannie, but still, your attitude just dissopoint. Yet, i dont even know how many times we xped him at dms, and how many times he xped me while i was farming dms, but we did not came and here and started spamming the forum .

    Edited : http://rapidshare.de/files/36052275/12dmpa...s_0001.wmv.html , fraps made by Priestish :wub: .

  11. #26
    ShaiHulud
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Amine
    1) *i never said i was a good player, so /die. *h43r: *
    2) You come here and you cry like a little pussy kid who doesnt know what " game ' means, simply because you got owned in the abyss. *h43r: , so once again /die.

    Just to let you know, i have nothing against you, i trully respect cleatus * , your old clannie, but still, your attitude just dissopoint. Yet, i dont even know how many times we xped him at dms, and how many times he xped me while i was farming dms, but we did not came and here and started spamming the forum . *
    1. I'm tired of my clannies being harassed by people, just cause they can't get back at me. So you all wanna flame me for standing up for them. Maybe
    that's why AthamE continues to stay together while other clans disband. Everyone in my clan are like family, friends before the game is how we are.
    2. are you in infinity? If not, this doesn't concern you does it?
    3. apparently you do have something against me
    4. this has nothin g to do with DM's, this has to do with harassment that I have asked to stop, but continues on.
    5. this is the in-game request section, so I can post anything that has to do with in-game issues.
    6. If you don't like what I have to say, then don't read/respond to the stupid things I say, simple as that.

  12. #27
    EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    San Diego, CA, USA
    Posts
    1,058

    Default

    guess who is #1 for DL :P


    P.S. sum1 buy this damn scorp shield :mellow:

  13. #28
    Amine
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Amine
    1) *i never said i was a good player, so /die. *h43r: *
    2) You come here and you cry like a little pussy kid who doesnt know what " game ' means, simply because you got owned in the abyss. *h43r: , so once again /die.

    Just to let you know, i have nothing against you, i trully respect cleatus * , your old clannie, but still, your attitude just dissopoint. Yet, i dont even know how many times we xped him at dms, and how many times he xped me while i was farming dms, but we did not came and here and started spamming the forum . *
    1. I'm tired of my clannies being harassed by people, just cause they can't get back at me. So you all wanna flame me for standing up for them. Maybe
    that's why AthamE continues to stay together while other clans disband. Everyone in my clan are like family, friends before the game is how we are.
    2. are you in infinity? If not, this doesn't concern you does it?
    3. apparently you do have something against me
    4. this has nothin g to do with DM's, this has to do with harassment that I have asked to stop, but continues on.
    5. this is the in-game request section, so I can post anything that has to do with in-game issues.
    6. If you don't like what I have to say, then don't read/respond to the stupid things I say, simple as that.[/b]
    2. hmmmm guess what, i consider Infinity like my family because , yes it was my last clan before i quitted the game, and also because i had greats moments with them.
    3. Nope i dont.
    4. I am giving you a fuckin example god damn it. It is like the same shit , exepted the fact that in your case it is in the abyss.
    5. There is something called PM, for thoses things, use yours brains.
    6. If you dont like the fact that you may get xped in the abyss or in cz by the opposite nation , then you should quit KO.

    Anyway i am tired of this bullshit, so /kkthxbb.

  14. #29
    Senior Member Shurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    3,584

    Default

    I <3 Shai, we had our fight back in the beginning of KO :wub:

  15. #30
    Amine
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Shurt
    I <3 Shai, we had our fight back in the beginning of KO *:wub:
    Dont u actually have a gf ? h43r:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •