Looking for a clan.

This is a discussion on Looking for a clan. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As I said before, I'm SwiftLittlePriests with a new character - NanoSwift. I have all of Swift's old gear, which ...
Page: 1

swiftlittlepriests

As I said before, I'm SwiftLittlePriests with a new character - NanoSwift. I have all of Swift's old gear, which isn't that great, but at least average. Tomorrow I'll be adding an exc shard+8 to that and in the near-ish future a DV+8 or another exc shard+8.

The real drag is that I'm only level 31 atm, so all that gear's pretty well worthless to me for the time being.

I'm pretty active, the only problem is I work 4PM-anywhere between 12AM and 2AM Central time.

I'm not really looking for an awesome PK or experience clan, while either would be a major plus. I just want a clan with easy-going, generally kind people that'll make the game a bit more interesting. My goal is 60 by January, which I'm doubting is going to be a hard accomplishment, but I'll be more than happy with a clan of any level range.

Inactivity issues: Once a month I have a three day long weekend drill for the Army Nat'l Guard, in which case I may not be active.

I'll also make a clan forum for any leader that wants one. I'm not to shabby with HTML and some Java. =]

Any offers would be greatly appreciated, especially due to my shoddy level. I promise it won't stay that way for long.. It's just Loup-Garou in complete radio silence eventually takes a toll on one's patience. =s

Thanks again.

Feel free to PM NanoSwift ingame at any time. I usually hang out in server 1.

seems like a cool guy, someone give him a shot

infolock

Level 3X sin ... You have your heart set on playing SIN ?