Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Looking for a dedicated sharer. Europa lvl 82 sin or archer.

This is a discussion on Looking for a dedicated sharer. Europa lvl 82 sin or archer. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Kallop Feeldabeat is a cwest sin with raum+10. Wanna change your story? :P FeelTheBeat = rogue FeelDaBeat ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Feeldabeat is a cwest sin with raum+10. Wanna change your story? :P
    FeelTheBeat = rogue
    FeelDaBeat = priest

Banned Senior Member

Thx Deeh but tho this is not the problem hope that guy who wants a sharer could get me ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    I can vouch for FeelThePain, shared many accounts with my friends and myself, and has never done anything fishy.
    By the way, as an Israeli, I can say that you shouldn't trust that Israeli guy who wanted to share your account.
    You say to not believe to Israeli guys, but youre Israeli, so to believe or not ? you just confuzed me now
    חתיכת הומו מפגר מגיע לך כאפת שטות על זה גיי מגעיל

As I said before, I think I can help you better, I got the experience to play with you - but the important thing is that I can play like 40 hours a week, which mostly wil go to leveling the char - I just think that's the best thing you can do (with also to be active for bosses)
    I was played with known characters in Cwest at rampage and I just got scammed and stopped to play,
    Danny the moderator knows me good and he can tell you some things about me if you really want

seeya mate..

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by natinho View Post
    You say to not believe to Israeli guys, but youre Israeli, so to believe or not ? you just confuzed me now

As I said before, I think I can help you better, I got the experience to play with you - but the important thing is that I can play like 40 hours a week, which mostly wil go to leveling the char - I just think that's the best thing you can do (with also to be active for bosses)
    I was played with known characters in Cwest at rampage and I just got scammed and stopped to play,
    Danny the moderator knows me good and he can tell you some things about me if you really want

seeya mate..
    Well i aint got a problem with u but u shouldnt say that u got a moderator friend which knows u well and stuff like that i could bring every1 to vouch for me but i wont do it . Also why u think that u can help him better than me . Anyway , shouldnt speak that language (israel 1 ) u could just msg him . And if u remember that Carlund was in the Rampage clan at c-west but he sold his char cause he got bored .

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by natinho View Post

seeya mate..
    Well as he said at the first line of the topic , he needs a 20years old + guy , not a random kid who never used this forum and just came from no where with an account from 2009 with 38 posts without any vouches.
    Thats what coolboyp2 trying to say.
    In addition i would like to mention that most of the israelis are well stupid in ko(atleast all i met so far besides 2) and i am also an israeli and saying it cause its true and u can just hide facts .
    Anyways Good luck there , FeelThePain Aka Karas (the gay ofc) ,
    Karas is an awesome sin/priest hes very active and could be ur serv.
    coolboyp2 likes this.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Why do you need to share the character? Personally, I wouldn't even bother. Just play it yourself - you've made 82 on it yourself in like a month so you've clearly got the activity. But this is my opinion and of course you can do as you wish.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

This topic is now very off putting anyone agree? Lol

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FeelThePain View Post
    Well i aint got a problem with u but u shouldnt say that u got a moderator friend which knows u well and stuff like that i could bring every1 to vouch for me but i wont do it . Also why u think that u can help him better than me . Anyway , shouldnt speak that language (israel 1 ) u could just msg him . And if u remember that Carlund was in the Rampage clan at c-west but he sold his char cause he got bored .
    And what are you doing? Bringing your friends to vouch for you and then flame the other "opponent" so Lavell will disqualify him...

Little archer Senior Member

what's your ap?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    And what are you doing? Bringing your friends to vouch for you and then flame the other "opponent" so Lavell will disqualify him...
    i didnt called any1 to vouch for me , why should i do that ppl just coming and saying their opinion , if u think that i am calling ppl to vouch for me then idk its ur problem

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    I already told you this once but I will yet again, your assumptions are hillarious and need to be disregarded by anyone who reads them.

Quote Originally Posted by FeelThePain View Post
    Well i aint got a problem with u but u shouldnt say that u got a moderator friend which knows u well and stuff like that i could bring every1 to vouch for me but i wont do it I didn't say that he's my voucher or my lawyer (as I see you got her a squad of them but nvm) I just said that he knows, which means that he can to say his opinion about me for Lavell . Also why u think that u can help him better than meyoure great friend?\voucher???\lawyer XD ? just said clearly to don't trust me, So I just attacked back . Anyway , shouldnt speak that language (israel 1 ) u could just msg him . And if u remember that Carlund was in the Rampage clan at c-west but he sold his char cause he got bored .????:[
    for the other clown(\voucher\friend\lawyer\guard.. lol) who wrrited that message:
    Well as he said at the first line of the topic , he needs a 20years old + guyIm 21 years old. , not a random kid Im not RANDOM, as I said, I was CWEST player in RampagE who quitted 2 years ago, I was played with Spotty flipots ton Vict know me and Danny.. unrandom. who never used this forum I used it 3 years before you did, and 2 years before your friend did and just came from no where I came from Israel, or Ares and Cwest for you lol with an account from 2009 with 38 posts without any vouches. 2009 shows that I ""USED""" this forum before you and 38 posts means that im not a spammer like you, btw your pokemon got 48 posts :\ --------- Pitiful is your new nickname
    Thats what coolboyp2 trying to say.
    In addition i would like to mention that most of the israelis are well stupid in ko(atleast all i met so far besides 2) and i am also an israeli and saying it cause its true and u can just hide facts .
    Anyways Good luck there , FeelThePain Aka Karas (the gay ofc) ,
    Karas is an awesome sin/priest hes very active and could be ur serv.

... this guys just made me laugh on load dam

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    I already told you this once but I will yet again, your assumptions are hillarious and need to be disregarded by anyone who reads them.
    He says what he see, and he see a stupid "team" "fight" with me on a fukn ko char with a trash and shitty sayings - you can take it but don't tell on other guys that they are "untrustables" as I didn't say other things versus you or your friends..
    as I said. Pitiful

Banned Senior Member

I have no idea what you were trying to say in your last 2 posts, you're the perfect example of Israeli people who should not be taken seriously.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Lets get this straight. I dont care if your from israel or turkey. As long as you are an english speaker and MATURE. Im not looking for drama. This is going to be a headache i see. If people try and start beef with you while your trying to make a lasting impression kill it with kindness or ignore it. Again be mature. RAZOR. My ap is over 2400-2600 depends on the uniques. Why you wanna know?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast