Page 16 of 143 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

MIRACULOUS - LOOKING FOR ACTIVE ORCS ON DIEZ

This is a discussion on MIRACULOUS - LOOKING FOR ACTIVE ORCS ON DIEZ within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey guys. my friend is a lvl 61 flame paper mage. he wants to know if he can join clan. ...
Page: 16

Bradmista

hey guys. my friend is a lvl 61 flame paper mage. he wants to know if he can join clan. i know i dont have anything to say. but im wonderin if theres a spot for him. :wub:

@FT3R5H()CK

yea join that clan u can leech off of koxpers and get away with it gg

Bradmista

get lost u noob. oh and tell ur mom i left $50 on the fridge for ur mom. say she was awesome last night... shame -_-

@FT3R5H()CK

Originally posted by Bradmista
    get lost u noob. oh and tell ur mom i left $50 on the fridge for ur mom. say she was awesome last night... shame -_-
    if ur trying to flame me ur retarded ask x1x about it Fast_Fingers or w/e the warrior leeched off of a koxper i told him he did shit so why not let every1 kno what kind of clan there getting into kkthxbb

Bradmista

omfg shut up noob. go to ur nooby clan. DarkCrusade is better then your clan. so mind ur buisness

@FT3R5H()CK

Originally posted by Bradmista
    omfg shut up noob. go to ur nooby clan. DarkCrusade is better then your clan. so mind ur buisness
    dont get mad at me bcuz Dark Crusade was caught leeching off of a koxper if u dont like it get rid of the guy or shut up and sit down...ur clans rep not mine if thats how u guys wanna be known as fine by me i could care less im done if u wanna know more pm me ill tell u the whole story

@FT3R5H()CK

o and 1 more thing i like how is clan/friends jump in backing it up without knowing the entire story gg and trying to flame my mom sad to see u would pay just to get sex kkthxbb pm me if u want the real info

bazerk|bazeeka

-_-

Bradmista

dont dis this clan. B) and dont post here if ur gona give us crap

n.0.HealerHack

ima new proud member of DarkCrusade :wub::lol: fh roxXx :P

bump this sh!t :wub:

Bradmista

CONGRATULATIONS :wub:

bazerk|bazeeka

bradmista aussie :wub: state?

Originally posted by @FT3R5H()CK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(@FT3R5H()CK)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Bradmista
    if ur trying to flame me ur retarded ask x1x about it Fast_Fingers or w/e the warrior leeched off of a koxper i told him he did shit so why not let every1 kno what kind of clan there getting into kkthxbb[/b]

don't you think that guy would of been ditched if he was CAUGHT WITH PROOF?...just because one sucks doesn't mean all of them suck...take Outkasted for an example

BattalionCommander

I will look into it whenever I log on later today and get Fast's side of the story. Some specifics on the matter, (where, when, who, who was pl, who was macroing .....) and some proof from you would be appreciated.

BattalionCommander
    65 Berserker Hero
    DarkCrusade - Assistant

@FT3R5H()CK

Originally posted by MeeP+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeeP)</div>
    Originally posted by @FT3R5H()CK@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Bradmista

if ur trying to flame me ur retarded ask x1x about it Fast_Fingers or w/e the warrior leeched off of a koxper i told him he did shit so why not let every1 kno what kind of clan there getting into kkthxbb

don't you think that guy would of been ditched if he was CAUGHT WITH PROOF?...just because one sucks doesn't mean all of them suck...take Outkasted for an example [/b]
    thats why i pmed x1x and told him about it he didnt do shit about it so obviously he doesnt care about his clans rep...why not let ppl kno what kind of clan hes running