Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ready2Die

This is a discussion on Ready2Die within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; some1 gimme an umbrella, noodles is throwin shit everywhere.... dude grow a set, ur clan is a PK clan, that's ...
Page: 3

Banned

some1 gimme an umbrella, noodles is throwin shit everywhere....

dude grow a set, ur clan is a PK clan, that's what they mainly do, our clan, we xp/farm basically all the time. When isiloon is up, she's dead why? cuz we kill her everytime, you guys own the dam castle and you don't even take advantage of it and kill isiloon.

sexynoodles

ok so now you guys are saying that you are xping/farming all the time, hey what happened to all that talk? symbiosis does it better but with less people. anybody with balls would take that as a challenge, well what happened to the challenger?
    when felankor is up, its dead, ya know why? lol
    we pk, we xp, we farm, no need to stop one thing for another. unless we are better than you. oops!

dude, grow a set and show us how good you are, until then, get the fuck off our posts and ks more from lvl 40 noobs.

LifeStyle

what are the requirements like for r2kill? ^_^

FogLaTruie&Fogilatrui

Symbio don't have a lot of nps, sure, but if you wait somes weeks ( 2 or 3 ), we ll find a good challengers for your Felankor lol ^_^

Just wait

EDIT: I don't like being mean, if you want to know why I left symbio, ask kranit. And I can assure you, it wasn't because I "didn't get any drops"

Banned

go babashop another lvl70+ acct ok? since u don't know how to lvl on ur own. And btw, we are real good at pk, ask anyone on orc side they will tell you we are more than "ass at pk" so go spend some more $$$ on acct's lame ass.

PS. Next time don't bring shit to the table if you don't plan on eating it ok?

rofl, I never bought any account? I've had this one 3 years and a few months, tool.

:MOLDER:

omg ppl u really need flame more iam bored !!!

<3 Molder !!

what are the requirements like for r2kill? ^_^[/b]
    Answer This Fine Mans Question Plax :lol: Rather Then Flame On A Recruitment Topic <_<

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123