Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

RevolutioN RECRUITING FOR THE NEW SERVER!:)

This is a discussion on RevolutioN RECRUITING FOR THE NEW SERVER!:) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You guys are goin' down xD honestly though you guys will probably have a lot more people than us, but ...
Page: 7

You guys are goin' down xD honestly though you guys will probably have a lot more people than us, but it should be fun. Just hope that there's a balance of good orcs and humans :P

good luck tho. =D[/b]

Are u drunk or something ? Wtf are u talking about ? We are already full and i was about to close applications lal..We just need 3 more ppl ..We are 33 english speakers most of us GMT +1 +2 and we all got vent..

Are u drunk or something ? Wtf are u talking about ? We are already full and i was about to close applications lal..We just need 3 more ppl ..We are 33 english speakers most of us GMT +1 +2 and we all got vent..[/b]
    Jesus mr.snippy, you on the rag or somethin'? I was just having a joke, jesus. Then you get all "WE HAVE MANY PEOPLES AND GOING TO OWN YOU" I guess sarcasm is lost on some people.

gg

Jesus mr.snippy, you on the rag or somethin'? I was just having a joke, jesus. Then you get all "WE HAVE MANY PEOPLES AND GOING TO OWN YOU" I guess sarcasm is lost on some people.

gg[/b]
    aq next time type '' jk :P '' how em i supposed to know if u jkin or not lal .. ?

<3

hehe

WE CLOSING THE RECRUITS ATM COUSE OUR CLAN IS PRETTY FULL ... Atm we wont make a second clan couse we wont loose control .. 2 clans will be hard to get handled and many ppl are server hopers and may the go back to their old servers so we will wait 1-2 months after the server opens to make a second clan..

Regards MrCassiba / Revolution team !

Banned

haha old gang STAND UP !!!

CLAN APPLICATIONS WILL BE READ BUT NOT ACTED UPON DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME COMING THOUGHT, THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE JOINED AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOU JOIN IN THE FUTURE, WATCH THIS SPACE.

Banned

Why u keep trying to get the flame on aq..Just forgot about what jared and others said ..Is a clan recruit topic..If u wanna fight just go somewhere else..[/b]
    You&#39;re starting to get really annoying... -.-

Stop trying to act like Miss World Peace for a second and you might not look gay for once ._.

Bump for Danny

Jimmy i&#39;m comming I think, not sure what class tho. Toying between mage or BP atm.

You&#39;re starting to get really annoying... -.-

Stop trying to act like Miss World Peace for a second and you might not look gay for once ._.

Bump for Danny [/b]
    I dont try to be a mr peace... ( u are miss.) I just dont like ppl who fighting into my topics and i make that clear..ok ?

Banned

I dont try to be a mr peace... ( u are miss.) I just dont like ppl who fighting into my topics and i make that clear..ok ?[/b]
    Everyone is always fighting "to you" -_-

Stop trying to be everyone&#39;s daddy on this forum, noone likes to be pushed around.

cassiba some noob named morph1ne added me on msn and begged me to share with him , so i finally agreed and he says he tought you to play :\

i bet hes the king of noobs.

cassiba some noob named morph1ne added me on msn and begged me to share with him , so i finally agreed and he says he tought you to play :\

i bet hes the king of noobs.[/b]
    lol..hahaha

uh uh

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast