Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

TheConvicts are recruiting - CW - ORC - 75+

This is a discussion on TheConvicts are recruiting - CW - ORC - 75+ within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Come on ... no free priests on this server ? ^^...
Page: 2

Jum

Come on ... no free priests on this server ? ^^

Jum

BUUUUuuuuuuMP

i think it was your brother who scammed clan bank on akara using your name wahhhh

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silentdj View Post
    i think it was your brother who scammed clan bank on akara using your name wahhhh
    yep his bro was a lil retard at akara

Jum

Guy called Pkillaz scammed clan bank of TheReapers back in Akara..everybody knows that..

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jum View Post
    Guy called Pkillaz scammed clan bank of TheReapers back in Akara..everybody knows that..
    well pkillaz might be did this but there have been a few other things which havent been good. i have been sharing with pkillaz back in the days and kicked him from my account too but there havent been any real proof. i gave a few items back to grobs brother but this issue havent been just one of a few problems with this clan..

well this have been akara only this guys (i am talkin about grobs and his friends) have been realy realy great players back in ares and logos and i am sure akara went wrong just because of grobs absence. good luck at cw

yeh just wouldn't join a clan if his brother can log his account and goodbye clan items like last time.

T3nzou

Any way that a lvl 72 75% Rogue could shoehorn his way in there? I'm tired of playing by myself.

Jum

Go go power rangers !!!

Jum

Up up up up !

Jum

TheConvicts are also recruiting Ardream players now..better said our sub clan.. called lTheConvictsl , so you can apply on our forum ( theconvicts.tk ) or pm some of us ingame!

Cheers!

Jum

For DCZ clan , we're recruiting any lvl ( - 59. )... you will recieve full help in lvling to 59 ... all you need is to be loyal and good guy ^^.

Cheers!

haha we have tried reforming reapers a lot.. it never really works! //Ant

Jum

Yeah , i know... but this isn't reforming TR ... just tryin to get new memebers :P

bumps

Jum

Up , we're looking for mages 70+ , gear enough for exp , NPs not matter , just need to be mature and to have fun.

Greets , GROBS!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast