Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

TheGreaT - Diez

This is a discussion on TheGreaT - Diez within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; YOur clan is good Vele ! DonT stop ! Nvm if someone think that.. there is only one people ! ...
Page: 4

thedevilsmanner

YOur clan is good Vele !
    DonT stop ! Nvm if someone think that.. there is only one people !

We all love you !

1st of all : Wrong section. If you want to report a bug or an abuser not the right section here.
    2nd: The post was about recruiting priests. I didnt say anything about recruiting bugabusers
    3rd : The actions of 1 member do not appeal to the whole clan nor does it mean I endorse them
    4th: As the accused priest stated he tried tping to a human friend and it worked so he accidentally found this "bug" not to abuse it but by mistake. You were the one that first made it public. It doenst need a lot of imagination to find it yourself.

Anyway I doont feel the need to apologize for anything as no clan member is abusing this thing (ie abusing = using it A LOT of times to succeed a certain purpose) and I really dont understand why someone should come RAID my recruiting post with something like this. (Have we pwned your *** too many times that you feel the need to throw dirt on us?)

I am not gonna continue this conversation anymore. Dean also spoke about this so PEACE OUT![/b]

1) i know
    2) having bug abusers in clan is same as recruiting them.
    3)If u ignore the posts i make for over a week. And nobody cared to explain it to me after i send to dean. Seemed like u guys agreed with him abusing it no?
    4) I blacked out everything i didnt even tell them how to do it as i didnt know anything about it. The one who made it public how to do it is picpic and not me.

if i would make this post about kb people would be all over it whining and flaming them. Just cause it is thegreat they think it is ok. I send cs ticket yes i did, as i got no respons from u guys and they describe it as bug abuse. sry blabla for the inconvinece and they will take care of it.

dont believe me go send ur own cs ticket saying : when orcs/humans tp to the opponents side in eslant dungeon (70+)is it bug abuse or not. Tell me what they answer to you.

about ur last part= if u want to state it that way , go for it. U know ur clannie did somthing wrong and u trying to shove it into my shoes. Gl with it.

Once and for the last time : BUG ABUSING = repeating OVER AND OVER AGAIN the same action that consists of exploiting a "KNOWN" bug in the game to acquire advantage over the other players.
    I write in capitals to emphasize on the continuous nature of Bug abusing. Send me 2-3 ss of the same person doing the same thing at different times (dates, time) and i will consider that a bug abuse.
    So If PicPic did it just once and according to his statement "accidentally" I have no reason not to believe him. In your own narrow minded logic ppl who test things in game in order to discover bugs and report them are also bug abusers (?).

To sum up : no I dont support bug abusers, I dont recruit them and I dont keep them in my clan. And certainly to make up my mind I do not depend on just 1 single testimony without evidence that support that someone is abusing over and over a bug that noone else has reported before.

oO Jc Oo

Once and for the last time : BUG ABUSING = repeating OVER AND OVER AGAIN the same action that consists of exploiting a "KNOWN" bug in the game to acquire advantage over the other players.
    I write in capitals to emphasize on the continuous nature of Bug abusing. Send me 2-3 ss of the same person doing the same thing at different times (dates, time) and i will consider that a bug abuse.
    So If PicPic did it just once and according to his statement "accidentally" I have no reason not to believe him. In your own narrow minded logic ppl who test things in game in order to discover bugs and report them are also bug abusers (?).

To sum up : no I dont support bug abusers, I dont recruit them and I dont keep them in my clan. And certainly to make up my mind I do not depend on just 1 single testimony without evidence that support that someone is abusing over and over a bug that noone else has reported before.[/b]

+1, totally agree with ur speech.

Infra

To sum up : no I dont support bug abusers, I dont recruit them and I dont keep them in my clan. And certainly to make up my mind I do not depend on just 1 single testimony without evidence that support that someone is abusing over and over a bug that noone else has reported before.[/b]
    AMEN

How is that bug abuse? He used tp scrolls. Is it bug abuse to use hp scrolls in dungeon? I don't think so. Well this is the same kind of deal. Btw i've tried, and i can't attack in human zone.

go ask k2 if its bug abuse or not and post it here.

Fine, stick to your little story of bug abusing horror. Poor little simon got tped on

Bump for allies <3

oO Jc Oo

Fine, stick to your little story of bug abusing horror. Poor little simon got tped on
    Bump for allies <3[/b]

^^

upupupup

pakims123

its not a bug to tp to someone in dungeon u can tp to them wherever they are u just cant hit them debuff them or anything tping to an opposing nation char isnt bug abuse

Infra

i think its even possible that for expample a guy from karus tp to elmorad guy while invasion(but im not sure), if so - bug abuse too?lol..

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

come on we need more priest xD

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

sum bixch

I match the requirements, except the "being active" part

PS Hi Vele & Capt!

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

so start play again Claude atleast 1 hour per day xD

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast