Page 183 of 300 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193233283 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 4486

UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ Recruiting for Carnac - West

This is a discussion on UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ Recruiting for Carnac - West within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; bumpzors...
Page: 183

Tiba

bumpzors

freakyangel

-Lol, if they can then sure..they can throw me out of the window all they want..not rly gonna stop me.

-Ok, never said they were making it up just said that they told me I was emo. (and u can't say ur not a lil bit emo maggi.)

-I don't much have a problem with it, and maybe you havn't changed but the way ur doing this actually does hurt me a bit. "dont talk to me kkthxbb" - why would that even matter when you don't talk to me slipped up? tsk tsk

-Everyday, (when you would talk to me), you had something new (usually bad) to say about your life. (and don't ask to me give en example, I'm not that mean.)[/b]
    - oh yes they can

- compared to u, hell no

- aww did i hurt u?!

- i dont rly have any problems in my life atm except if u want to call urself a problem[/b]
    notice the 'at the moment'

and i know gogo :P ^^ ima party a few days too, starting from this thursday voot voot :P

Banned

- oh yes they can

- compared to u, hell no

- aww did i hurt u?!
    notice the 'at the moment'

and i know gogo :P ^^ ima party a few days too, starting from this thursday voot voot :P[/b]
    Oh, you're so fun Maggi.

-Never said they couldn't, just if they could. (and if you're just reassuring then I can still use the same arguement. Anything can happen..lin and company out of town or them not being there the day I come.)

-Never compared you to me, just in general.

-Yea, a little, but it's ok. You gave me fair warning before the first time you said "it". (and I have this little ace card up my sleeve!)

-"at the moment" can be anything from an exact moment to a small period of time (small period being maybe a few weeks) Oh..wait..whatd you tell me not THAT long ago? "My life's a mess atm."? mhm..

I must say Maggi, a cunning plan by a cunning person, gotta love it. At least you put a smile on my face before bed. I always told you, you just talking to me makes me happy enough for the day. Even though it isn't literally "talking", the words you type are directed at me, so it's the same in a sense. (and I like to argue anyway.)

Anyway, going to bed, GN all. Have fun at school Maggi, I'll be expecting a witty reply when I get home!

GangstamaN

Omfg, why the hell are people turning emo. O.O

Emo's should kill themselves like they say they want too. =/

Most of em aint got the balls. -.-

Up

ISeeYouPee

Up[/b]
    +7

Legacy Senior Member

check out my app.

Banned

Up[/b]
    Don't really see much emoness going on "ATM", (gosh, if that wasn't a "gimme"...), just a little debate.

Off to school! BB

freakyangel

Oh, you're so fun Maggi.

-Never said they couldn't, just if they could. (and if you're just reassuring then I can still use the same arguement. Anything can happen..lin and company out of town or them not being there the day I come.)

-Never compared you to me, just in general.

-Yea, a little, but it's ok. You gave me fair warning before the first time you said "it". (and I have this little ace card up my sleeve!)

-"at the moment" can be anything from an exact moment to a small period of time (small period being maybe a few weeks) Oh..wait..whatd you tell me not THAT long ago? "My life's a mess atm."? mhm..

I must say Maggi, a cunning plan by a cunning person, gotta love it. At least you put a smile on my face before bed. I always told you, you just talking to me makes me happy enough for the day. Even though it isn't literally "talking", the words you type are directed at me, so it's the same in a sense. (and I like to argue anyway.)

Anyway, going to bed, GN all. Have fun at school Maggi, I'll be expecting a witty reply when I get home![/b]
    How am I fun, well you're not.

-Lins here 95% of the time. And he can get home in less than an hour if I just call him. His friends can get here in 10 mins; one of them in 3 mins. If you still don't get what I'm saying, then let me put it this way: Don't come.

-Everyone's emo from time to time, hell even Jeff is. One is more emo than another tho. I know you're saying in general, and I just replied to u; I never said you compare me to you; I just gave you an idea of the amount of 'emoness' in me oO (omg did I just type that) and if you compare a little to a lot; then you can say the little part is as good as nothing if you get what I mean.

-I don't really give a shit if it's okay or not.

-Once more, notice the 'at the moment'.

SilentDaemon

kkkk

1. are you still recruiting?
    2. if ye, what jobs

thx h34r:

Boyce

yo msn me your new vent info some time oke

mrskillz

is magic being sarcastic or what? I hope he is lol..

I LIKE TO BUMP IT BUMP IT

COME ON GUYS LETS PLAY DOTA 1 DOTA 2 DOTA A LOT OF DOTA

xD

Tiba

shoxxxxxxxxxxxxx you loverrr
    msn one of us .. we will be happy to give it to u :P <3

- but for maggi and magic you guys are dramatic
    and move on i always say?
    why u holdin grudges
    get passed it and it will be like nothing ever happaned find newwwwww gf&#39;s and bf&#39;s in ur life
    and everything will be okay :P

we really gotta get rid of the emo&#39;s

Tiba

+1