Wanting to share (mage/CWest)

This is a discussion on Wanting to share (mage/CWest) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by coolboyp2 Let me remind you some things. 1) you didn't vs any good guns except via ( ...
Page: 1

Hybrid View

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Let me remind you some things.
    1) you didn't vs any good guns except via ( I'll explain in later points how you won there )
    2) you had far better gear than anyone else on the server.
    3) you had a VS method of a coward ( slowing , running away , sliding )

I'm not willing to continue pointing out your lies , so excuse me when I go back to studying because I'm in a real med school , unlike some people.
    LOL!!!

fucking owned.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    You can only be a legend when other people say you are a good player. You are not a legend when you keep bragging about yourself.

411 was a legend, Z4 was a legend, NYchris was a legend, GlarFist was a legend, TempesT was a legend. You are a dude who says I'm good in forum. Most people here hate you.

You would be the biggest legend if being a douche was the first rule of Legends club but it's not.
    Yes most people here hate me, thus why I cry a river every time before I go to bed.

Yes you are a legend when people call you good. Hundreds of people have called me amazing, so I just must be something beyond legend eh?

No, talking big of yourself because that`s what people actually think of you as in game does not disqualify you as a legend automatically.

I`m sorry that many of you have not been recognized with your playing class.

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    LOL!!!

fucking owned.
    LOL... fucking owned

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Let me tell you what really happened.

1) I VS`d Via (DaddyCooL), the best decked out rouge on the server, at that point with +1/2 unique sets, and I beat him as a level 75 ice mage.
    2) I had dual shio`s +1s with a Garp +8... I was definetly not the best geared on the server, and not even the best geared mage on the server... Kloud had a +2 and a +1 FR, with Hell Blood +8 at that point.
    3) I VSed... I did not ever run from my VS... which itself should be what you call an honorable VS. Now just because I know how to play my class exceptionally well, does not make it a `disadvantage` for the opponent automatically.
    4) I VS`d all the good guns on Girakon. I beat everyone, which included the whole list from DaddyCool, Dragonite, and down and beat them. The only 3 people I have lost on Girakon were Delicious (Mike), Kloud (Dan), and Yatta (Bobby). Mike was a level 80 warrior, and no doubt a skilled one, he raped me like half HP. Kloud was the most decked out mage, yet he was 80 fire, so against a lvl 75 ice one, u can automatically win without potting, and just by using fire staff + 2x vamparic fire. Yatta was a really good rouge, he beat me fair and square, 2-1.

Be proud of yourself you are the best at spamming a few buttons on a keyboard, woop di fuckin doo.
    It's funny you still haven't grown up yet lol, still a wannabe.

Banned Senior Member

Was referring to:

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    I'm not willing to continue pointing out your lies , so excuse me when I go back to studying because I'm in a real med school , unlike some people.
    Not your depressing failure at being recognized as a "legend".

Lol.....

owned.

Quote Originally Posted by MINO View Post
    Was referring to:

Not your depressing failure at being recognized as a "legend".

Lol.....

owned.
    lawl he reminds of me stu from Hangover.. I'm a dr, I'm a dr.