Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

3.2 Patch

This is a discussion on 3.2 Patch within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; I noticed this morning when I logged Wow before work the new patch is being implemented today. Anyone played with ...
Page: 1

Infat

Cool 3.2 Patch

I noticed this morning when I logged Wow before work the new patch is being implemented today. Anyone played with the patch yet? Likes / Dislikes.. Man, I hate having to be at work on patch days Did EU also get the patch?

Quote Originally Posted by Infat View Post
    I noticed this morning when I logged Wow before work the new patch is being implemented today. Anyone played with the patch yet? Likes / Dislikes..
    many cool things in new patch. for me best change is that they lowered lvl needed to buy mount it was huge pain in the ass running on foot while lvling alts
    Man, I hate having to be at work on patch days
    at least u dont have to fight with lags, constant dc and all bugs

Did EU also get the patch?
    nah but blizzard promissed us wotlk soon

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

EU getting the patch 8-11am wednesday france time according to mmo champion

DreAdSlay3R

Servers won't be up until 3:00PDT, I got my 400 titanium ore + 400badges + 40 tokens ready for epicgems,and cuts=]

frost got killed, rezed as a ghoul, and killed again

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

So can you really transfer soulbound items between your own characters now? =o
    I've been farming heroics on my huntard so I can equip my dk if it's true :P

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark3lf View Post
    So can you really transfer soulbound items between your own characters now? =o
    I've been farming heroics on my huntard so I can equip my dk if it's true :P
    no?

You have two hours to trade a soulbound item from a raid to someone else with the same raid ID ( Master Looter doing misloots etc )

Infat

So now you can sell your l33t gear.. some people will pay big gold for these

Quote Originally Posted by phantomlink View Post
    no?

You have two hours to trade a soulbound item from a raid to someone else with the same raid ID ( Master Looter doing misloots etc )
    I wonder where I read it then.. Anyways I can't wait to see the new patch on european servers, lag fest inc! :P

Supertinus

I'm not sure about the loot thing that they implented now.

It's good that if ur raiding with ur guild and the raid leader accididently gave the loot to the wrong person.

BUT, what if some retarted 12 year olds join a PUG and they all click on NEED and divide it between themselfs?

Other thing, I am probably gonna play tomorrow again (got my pc working again after 3 months ^^), mounts are avaible for lvl 20 now? o.o

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Supertinus View Post
    I'm not sure about the loot thing that they implented now.

It's good that if ur raiding with ur guild and the raid leader accididently gave the loot to the wrong person.

BUT, what if some retarted 12 year olds join a PUG and they all click on NEED and divide it between themselfs?

Other thing, I am probably gonna play tomorrow again (got my pc working again after 3 months ^^), mounts are avaible for lvl 20 now? o.o
    obviously u use common sense when MLing and only count rolls for classes that can use it should also look at their gear for items worth anything lol

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Ready to get my epic gems, run my twink rogue and get some fat lewtz for it as well, get my deadlies set for my priest xD and go rape some face at Conquest Isle.

PvP is probably going to be my main focus with this patch, the new raid will be purely for trinkets/rings/weps for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Parasitic View Post
    Ready to get my epic gems, run my twink rogue and get some fat lewtz for it as well, get my deadlies set for my priest xD and go rape some face at Conquest Isle.

PvP is probably going to be my main focus with this patch, the new raid will be purely for trinkets/rings/weps for me.

• Battlegrounds
      • Battleground experience has arrived!
        • Players will now be awarded experience for completing objectives and actions that yield honor in Battlegrounds (honorable kills not included).

Bye bye twinking

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark3lf View Post

Bye bye twinking
    You can ( or should be able to ) turn off the EXP gained from BGs, however you can only fight others who have it turned off as well. Which means 100% twink fight

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Been going over the notes and there is alot of things changing. I like how you can extend an instance lock so you can spend longer on trying to do say Ulduar rather than doing a few areas each week.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast