Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

3.2 Patch

This is a discussion on 3.2 Patch within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Originally Posted by Dark3lf Indeed the new dungeon is a joke. The new 10 man is even more of a ...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark3lf View Post
    Indeed the new dungeon is a joke. The new 10 man is even more of a joke, ilvl232 stuff from normal 10man you can just faceroll? I gotta admit p3 is pretty funny though ^_^
    go for the sexy ilvl 272 capes from doing it on Hard Mode + no deaths and in one attempt

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

My guild is pretty small, only have 20 players and some don't raid. So we only do 10 player stuff and the occassional 25 with mates or PUG. We have nearly done Ulduar ( I think 9/10 bosses downed ) and now we got gear which is making things happen, but it was more fun without T9 being buyable from doing tokens off dungens. Ulduar drops no longer feel special when you get them.

What is worrying is over the next month a whole bunch of new players will have got to 80 with ease and will be dripping in epics and not having any talent at all, just like when DK's were introduced.

Banned

Hmm I was wondering.
    I have made an new wow account 2 days ago and started leveling a character, level 18 now.
    But now when I walk to Orgrimmar I see everyone asking for Epic achievement, achievement for this, achievement for that, even for the most easy things like a HC dungeon.
    How the fuck could I get geared?

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FireFlyHolland View Post
    Hmm I was wondering.
    I have made an new wow account 2 days ago and started leveling a character, level 18 now.
    But now when I walk to Orgrimmar I see everyone asking for Epic achievement, achievement for this, achievement for that, even for the most easy things like a HC dungeon.
    How the fuck could I get geared?
    Meh depends on the realm, most of the achievement whores are just kids that don't wanna wipe. Just find a decent guild and you'll be just fine. My brother just dinged 80 like few weeks ago and now he's full ulduar geared so guild to win ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Dark3lf View Post
    Meh depends on the realm, most of the achievement whores are just kids that don't wanna wipe. Just find a decent guild and you'll be just fine. My brother just dinged 80 like few weeks ago and now he's full ulduar geared so guild to win ^^

Couldn't agree more with that. I would find out where people play on here and see if they would help you out. Most of our members are real "old school" KO players and are more than happy to teach people like we did back in da day.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Couldn't agree more with that. I would find out where people play on here and see if they would help you out. Most of our members are real "old school" KO players and are more than happy to teach people like we did back in da day.
    Compared to KO community WoW players aren't selfish. Of course there are some ppl who are loot whores and always after the epics but that's why you need a good guild master/ officers that either keep everything in control or get rid of them.

My guild is full of teens but most of them are pretty helpful if you just ask them for help and if they just run after loots we either scare them enough to change their habits or kick them :P

Even though we've already cleared ulduar multiple times we still run n10/25 for alts and lower geared people. It's a good way to keep the guild together and get some enchanting materials for the guild bank

I been seeing more and more retarded LFM messages, one guy doing VH heroic was asking for peoples stat like you see for 25 man pugs. One gulidie who was in T7 gear was refused by some joker saying he was undergeared!

I see all these elite party leaders and they don't even hold champ of the frozen wastes. Speaking of which I got " the Explorer" title today which I was chuffed to get.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I been seeing more and more retarded LFM messages, one guy doing VH heroic was asking for peoples stat like you see for 25 man pugs. One gulidie who was in T7 gear was refused by some joker saying he was undergeared!

I see all these elite party leaders and they don't even hold champ of the frozen wastes. Speaking of which I got " the Explorer" title today which I was chuffed to get.
    well i have champ of the frozen wastes but i never wear the title...u sure they dont have it? :P

and a lotta people(myself included) dont like wiping on heroics of all things though im not picky with my party when doing em it does annoy the fuck out of me to wipe on them as its just a complete waste of time

thought what ur saying never happens on my server...ive seen it for nax10 though but not heroics unless its an achievement run heroic

I normally keep my title off due to less text in a dungen.

The message was "UK heroic, awsome dps badge run. Need healer capped , /W me with stats and achivement"

I've been in a few pugs where the leader posts a message like that and when we compleate the dungen the achivement dings up.

I been luckly that the guilds been doing so much together which makes things way more relaxed and more fun. We did Naxx10 in under 2 hours tonight and I enjoyed it for the first time. Was weird noone really needing the items, I ended up putting 15 abyss cyrstals in the GB from it. I even managed to get out of my pvp shoulders at long last! Just need 28 more for the T7.5's and epic achivement.

Looking back 6 weeks or so ago when you took a look at my armory link I am amazed how much my stuff has got better, and how my dps is really making a impact on the raid.

If they want geared people they want geared people. Don't run with them then. I don't like running heroics with undergeared people unless they are friends in which case I don't mind carrying people.

It's not very hard to make your own heroic groups if you have some friends. And if you rolled a toon by yourself on a server where you know no one, well that sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by CurLy View Post
    If they want geared people they want geared people. Don't run with them then. I don't like running heroics with undergeared people unless they are friends in which case I don't mind carrying people.

It's not very hard to make your own heroic groups if you have some friends. And if you rolled a toon by yourself on a server where you know no one, well that sucks.
    not hard to make a heroic group urself even if u dont know anyone if ur a healer or tank xD dps are a dime a dozen so u just gotta find someone to fill the other important roll

The most difficult part of most heroic dungens is the flight there. I moved Felix to a server I didn't even knew. I checked it's population and alliance / horde ratio and pressed the button. Found the guild I am in on the first night, 2 RL mates moved their chars over and joined and I enjoy this game just as much if not more in my time at the top with OutKasteD and AHM.

I just think people are being too selective we even the easiest of things now. I'm glad I had peoples help both here and guild on increasing my output. Gone from 1200 dps in Ulduar to 4900 dps which makes me feel a Bertie Big Bollocks

I can't stand people who want the achievement and epic link, it's just so annoying. When ever I form a group for voa or something I never ask for achievements, the stats is all I need to know. Even then I take 1 or 2 undergeared players there just so they could get their achievements.

yea so like.. this DK that applied to our guild is using a 85 ap to weapon enchant on a ulduar weapon. That's why people do gear checks :P 1 less retard in a raid works wonders.

But gear checks for 5 man heroics is just silly. When me and a couple friends first got lvl 80 like a week after wotlk release we just did heroics in lvl 70 epics/northrend blues with ease. Unless you're going for some of the harder Glory of the Hero achievements then I don't see why it's necessary at all.
    Last edited by TripleOG4life; 08-09-2009 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleOG4life View Post
    yea so like.. this DK that applied to our guild is using a 85 ap to weapon enchant on a ulduar weapon. That's why people do gear checks :P 1 less retard in a raid works wonders.

But gear checks for 5 man heroics is just silly. When me and a couple friends first got lvl 70 like a week after wotlk release we just did heroics in lvl 70 epics/northrend blues with ease. Unless you're going for some of the harder Glory of the Hero achievements then I don't see why it's necessary at all.
    u mean 80 NUB!? xD

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast