Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

help me with pally gear

This is a discussion on help me with pally gear within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; currently lvling a paladin, takeing break from my mage , its lvl 69 now bout to get lvl 70 s0 ...
Page: 1

shanttelimi

currently lvling a paladin, takeing break from my mage , its lvl 69 now bout to get lvl 70 s0 , should i get it a +8 hellbreaker or a +8 ironimpact? or should i gather the material from molten core to get the thuderfury? ^^

Baxxor

none, ur a healer class heal..

b1gshow

healer class lol?

Palas can tank and excel better even in multi tanking, i have seen them tanking kazzak vashj hydross and many more just because their guild gave them a chance.

:pic:

pallys r good tanks but need really nice gear for that and pallys r best healing class in game

shanttelimi

pallys r good tanks but need really nice gear for that and pallys r best healing class in game [/b]
    yup

pallys r good tanks but need really nice gear for that and pallys r best healing class in game [/b]
    Good tanks in group quests sugested players 3 ? I really lol'd when i saw this.

Good tanks in group quests sugested players 3 ? I really lol'd when i saw this.[/b]

huh? :mellow:

Let me explain this for you... Pally's tanking are alot mana dependable. They do not have gear to get them the mana they need to hold aggro and have 490 def. rating. So basically they are the worse tanks in game. I would say for a pally a heroic run would be a huge challenge. Even if he gathers all the Kara tanking gear. So pallys have 2 choices : best one be holy spec or try to be ret for PvE but not alot of guilds alow dps pallys in their raids.

b1gshow

Do u even know what u are talking about?

Mana is not an issue and will never be since the heals the pala's get tranlaste into mana and a mana pot/innervate can help him and also 6k mana is enough,would really like to see any tank holding aggro while having a lock full nuking, an example is hydross that first minute is crucial and only a pala can let all others classes fully nuke.
    People should stop saying palas are the worst tank because they are not ill quit wow the day i see a warrior/druid holding aggro on romulo and julliane at the same time and hydross adds and many more.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...dillar+tanking

Quote:
    This movie is intended to show that how the protection paladin can tank standard bosses like Magtheridon, Maulgar or Gruul, and to show how better a paladin can tank a boss where you need serious aoe tanking like Morogrim, or when you need burst or ranged aggro or like Leotheras or Vashj. Leotheras encounter with a paladin tank is way easier since you only need to heal only one tank each phases.

This movie is dedicated to the protection pallyies out there, just do it guys lets do it and keep it up! Smile

NEVER EVER GIVE UP!

I would like to respond to Awake about his interview in Wowinsider.

Can you say protection paladins are bellow the standards after watching my movie? Even if we have some issues with our prot tree with the buffs that a paladin could give a raid I'would't say that. We can be even better according to the warrior class in encounters like Morogrim or Leotheras.

Note:he had worse gear when he did the video, is gear improved a bit till now.

Link to his armory.
    http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-she...mp;n=Linadillar

Let me explain this for you... Pally's tanking are alot mana dependable. They do not have gear to get them the mana they need to hold aggro and have 490 def. rating. So basically they are the worse tanks in game. I would say for a pally a heroic run would be a huge challenge. Even if he gathers all the Kara tanking gear. So pallys have 2 choices : best one be holy spec or try to be ret for PvE but not alot of guilds alow dps pallys in their raids.[/b]

shows really how much u know about pallys :mellow:

IWontCareLess

Pala for healing
    warrior for tank
    n Priest to DPS ( shadow priest )

thats basic

Fag

Pala for healing
    warrior for tank
    n Priest to DPS ( shadow priest )

thats basic[/b]
    I still prefer pallys for tanking.. Paladins > warriors > druids in tanking imo..
    And priest for dps ? Lol you made me laugh.. I would never take a priest to attack in my raid.. Only for heal

I still prefer pallys for tanking.. Paladins > warriors > druids in tanking imo..
    And priest for dps ? Lol you made me laugh.. I would never take a priest to attack in my raid.. Only for heal[/b]
    I do bet your raids are strugling on first bosses in Karazhan. Shadow priest + warlock = ownage. And yes paladins can tank but they cant really tank end-game stuff, i'd say they can MT up to SSC but never beyond that . Never say a paladin that can MT end-game shit. I never saw a paladin MT illidan. Anyways the conversation about paladins can go on all day with no sense.

there was vid on warcraftmovie.com pally tanking illidan

b1gshow

DauMuie get real seriously dont talk about what u dont know u sound like a noob saying that and this without no facts to prove it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast