Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Mage any good?

This is a discussion on Mage any good? within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; i'd recommend ice for leveling with enough into the arcane tree to get you clearcasting (mana free next cast) as ...
Page: 2

i'd recommend ice for leveling with enough into the arcane tree to get you clearcasting (mana free next cast)

as for mages in pvp, no worries, ice can tank quite a bit

went fire mage... i prefer damage over anything.. pretty fun

i was fire then i went ice and i actually like ice better for leveling i mean im only in the 20's yet so idk much about mages at all:P

Baxxor

Mage is one of the best classes, can make food and water for himself and others.
    Can buff himself and also deals nice dmg.
    You got 3 perfect specs.
    Fire: Really nice for PvP and you do alot of dmg
    Frost: Uses low mana, does nice dmg and is perfect for PvE and grinding.
    Arcane: Gives you some nice spells and nice "buffs"

Mage is nice for alot of things, it can solo but is also really nice for instances and such.

Mage is nice, but you really should be used to play a class that got mana to actually be a good mage

unless you are on a very good 4dps 5v5 team, fire is a joke for pvp. Use fire for raiding, and either ap/frost or 41+ frost for pvp. ap/frost does a bit more damage, 41+frost has more control. Unfortunately, iceblock is a requirement for pvp at any decent level.

currently playing a rogue and hunter

stuck at lvl 27.. duskwood quests are too hard

peter

reroll warlock rofl all i gotta say

i made a warlock and got it to 20

was stupid

Baxxor

Mage is a good class, we dont got any dots but we got aoes(and nice cast spells)
    We got imba talents and we can kill alot of classes with out any problem, there are 2-4 classes that we got trouble with tho
    But mages is nice for pve and pvp!

yeh i agree mages are fun all around, not saying their the best class but really fun pvp/pve

ibro

on my opinion deep ice mage is one of the best pvp clases.. almost imba becuz all of the novas frost bite proces and lollance and ofc ice block..
    fire is a biger fun i must admit, but its kinda useles in arena if you dont have good burst in team... arena without ice block sucks

forst mages can do crazy dmg if you get good gear and they are the funniest class to pvp whit in my opinion. + There ain't many ppl that take a skilled frost mage as smoeone said before.

sacred

frost mages is a pain the the ass h34r:

FatM4n

Pom Pyro mages is useless in pve and only good in 2v2 if you wuth another pom pyro mages that is. Either go full Fire or full frost or try full arcane, all trees are nice dmg trees, hovever Fire is said to dish out more dmg. For PvP Frost mages are a pain in the ass! Since im a hunter, I'm fresh meat for them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12