Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Patch 3.3

This is a discussion on Patch 3.3 within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; I absolutely love the cross-realm group finder and the daily heroic random. Also the auto teleport is pretty awesome. The ...
Page: 1

Infat

Default Patch 3.3

I absolutely love the cross-realm group finder and the daily heroic random. Also the auto teleport is pretty awesome. The new 5-mans are pretty challenging (not bad really) and we downed the 1st boss on 25 man ICC... The trash sucks tho

Finally some new content besides stupid TOC!!!!!!!

Yeah, I like the cross-realm party feature too, it's awesome The same with the new 5-mans, but I haven't been in 10 or 25, I don't have the time right now...
    A future I also like very much, is the new disenchant feature in the need/greed roll feature.... now I can get my abyss crystals, so I can get proper enchants, without spending money on it xD

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

10 and 25's are a joke......a complete and utter joke -_-

2nd wing isnt unlocked for 28 days, which is another joke -_-

new crossrealm stuff is nice, just because it makes doing 5 man's a lot faster(as far as finding groups go)

new de feature is nice, but its not like it changes anything...u still need an enchanter in group to use it so its not different than just having the enchanter roll need and de-ing for u, this feature just saves time

im PRAYING the actual wings of icecrown are challenging, otherwise icecrown is going to be a complete bore

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Looking forward to Blood Queen fight...63M Hp with 6 minute enrage timer!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGhost View Post
    Looking forward to Blood Queen fight...63M Hp with 6 minute enrage timer!
    really? doesnt look like that enrage timer would be an issue at all with any sort of organization...

just gotta decide who are gonna be vamps, who arent, etc

have all the future-vamps near all the current vamps for quick bites during the biting phase of being a vamp, just make sure u have people assigned to who theyre going to bite and when...thats the only challenge assigning the bites

looks like u only need 2 tanks, could easily do it with 5 healers...6 to be safe

thats 17 dps...progressive bites throughout the fight...

vamp buff lasts 50 seconds and was first cast at 15 seconds into the fight and from what i can tell doesnt bite anyone after that

so 1minute mark: 2 vamps
    2 minute: 4 vamps
    3 minute: 8 vamps
    4 minutes: 16 vamps

the fight gets progressively easier as the fight goes on, rather than progressively harder...not to mention the more vamps there are the less healing needs to be done since the vamps heal themselves the more dps they do

KalaBunga Senior Member

halls of refection 5 man alot of groups seem to fail on it. today i joined as tank and gawd hate when ppl cant dps single targets

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    10 and 25's are a joke......a complete and utter joke -_-

2nd wing isnt unlocked for 28 days, which is another joke -_-

new crossrealm stuff is nice, just because it makes doing 5 man's a lot faster(as far as finding groups go)

new de feature is nice, but its not like it changes anything...u still need an enchanter in group to use it so its not different than just having the enchanter roll need and de-ing for u, this feature just saves time

im PRAYING the actual wings of icecrown are challenging, otherwise icecrown is going to be a complete bore
    No you dont.

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    No you dont.
    yes, u do. ROFL go try without an enchanter in group, have fun not disenchanting stuff :P

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    yes, u do. ROFL go try without an enchanter in group, have fun not disenchanting stuff :P
    You're probably right.... I was in a group with no enchanter and I could click the DE button all I wanted, it wouldn't let me.... but I could press need/greed fine still, it's a wonderful function.... not all enchanters want to DE for you

ICC 10/25 seems to be tough for pugs. I know im not uber geared but i do like the difficulty of the trash mobs and the bosses. For guilds who have done togc 10/25 a lot sure itll be easy. But im not in one of those, i just pug (not that serious into game). Ive been into ICC 10m twice and we both wiped on the 1st boss (pretty decent players too). I like the challenge

And i def agree on the new lfg feature, its awesome Oh and raid weekly quests are cool as well

we downed first icc boss in 10man, then last night we spent about 3 hours wiping on the 2nd boss (lady deathwhisper or something)

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

The cross realm dungen finder has now made so many people compleat and utter fucking jackasses.

The rush for gear is just as bad as before with the previous patch.

Quote Originally Posted by giga View Post
    we downed first icc boss in 10man, then last night we spent about 3 hours wiping on the 2nd boss (lady deathwhisper or something)
    melee on the ranged adds, ranged on the melee adds, leave 1 or 2 on deathwhisper full time, everyone switch to deathwhisper between add spawns(after u kill ALL the adds and before the next spawn)

u just need the dps to kill the adds fast enough, its an easy fight

Banned Senior Member

10man is a cakewalk compared to 25, but looking forward to seeing the last half on 25, I had to work most of the raid nights this week ><

so my guild decided to do all the meta achievements today to get them otuta the way...we finished our raid day a little under a hour and a half early after completely all the achievements and now find ourselves ranked 5th in the world t10 achievement progression wise lol icecrown. is. a. joke.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast