Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Playing again

This is a discussion on Playing again within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; at 80 theres....raids...and pvp...and professions...and farming mats for things u need from other professions...and achievements...and something else im forgetting im ...
Page: 4

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

at 80 theres....raids...and pvp...and professions...and farming mats for things u need from other professions...and achievements...and something else im forgetting im sure[/b]
    To be honest after reaching lvl 80 the game gets boring, atleast that's what happened to me.
    All the heroics, 10 man/25man raids, getting the professions up and getting reputation is way too easy on wotlk. There's absolutely no challenge.

To be honest after reaching lvl 80 the game gets boring, atleast that's what happened to me.
    All the heroics, 10 man/25man raids, getting the professions up and getting reputation is way too easy on wotlk. There's absolutely no challenge.[/b]
    sorry cama i meant to add pretty much what dar3lf said....lvling (if ur having fun doing it) is the funnest part

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Hit lvl 70 30 mins ago.

With the 70 to 80 I am slowing down and starting to do more stuff with my friends who are experienced in WOW ( ironically they are a core people of my orginal KO clan ) .

Now just going to do some PvP in the arena and run instances and get some nice stuff

Banned Senior Member

Quest gear will suit you just fine till 80. I didn't do instances till 80 and they were all Heroics then started to get my gear from there before I started to raid

NuXx

Now just going to do some PvP in the arena and run instances and get some nice stuff[/b]
    Don't think anyone plays lvl 70 bracket

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

All the heroics, 10 man/25man raids, getting the professions up and getting reputation is way too easy on wotlk. There's absolutely no challenge.[/b]
    meh personal opinion i guess xD leveling for me is boring...but i love raids for both pve and pvp

i like lvling as a mage, aoe is probly the funnest thing to me, but i gotta be honest, im fucking NOT re rolling undead mage, i want undead more than anything, except maybe being lvl 1 again....i just dont have the patience of starting over again. this is why
    (and a pre-sorry for going off topic)
    i have a 60 human mage i lvled prebc, never did anything with him
    i have a 70 gnome mage i had prebc, i raided and pvped with him (got him to 70 and pretty much quit him)
    i have a 76 paladin im bored as shit of playing
    i have a 71 druid im bored as shit of playing
    i have a 64 warrior im bored as shit of playing
    i have a 45 warlock im bored as shit of playing
    i have a 41 rogue i like but i made the dumbass mistake of blood elf /wrist
    starting over again seems like hitting my face against a brick wall...it just gets more and more painful and i really dont see a good outcome before blacking out or dying
    even though if i actually lvled a undead mage to 65+ i would probly be 10x happier with it than any of my other characters. reasons why- mage is my favorite class. undead is my favorite race. and alliance makes me cry at night
    those pretty much sum up my lvling experience for WOW
    (with endless twinks, 30's to 50's i deleted etc)

i like lvling as a mage, aoe is probly the funnest thing to me, but i gotta be honest, im fucking NOT re rolling undead mage, i want undead more than anything, except maybe being lvl 1 again....i just dont have the patience of starting over again. this is why
    (and a pre-sorry for going off topic)
    i have a 60 human mage i lvled prebc, never did anything with him
    i have a 70 gnome mage i had prebc, i raided and pvped with him (got him to 70 and pretty much quit him)
    i have a 76 paladin im bored as shit of playing
    i have a 71 druid im bored as shit of playing
    i have a 64 warrior im bored as shit of playing
    i have a 45 warlock im bored as shit of playing
    i have a 41 rogue i like but i made the dumbass mistake of blood elf /wrist
    starting over again seems like hitting my face against a brick wall...it just gets more and more painful and i really dont see a good outcome before blacking out or dying
    even though if i actually lvled a undead mage to 65+ i would probly be 10x happier with it than any of my other characters. reasons why- mage is my favorite class. undead is my favorite race. and alliance makes me cry at night
    (with endless twinks, 30's to 50's i deleted etc)[/b]
    Go 80 with any of your toons, get emblems and/or shards, get those BoA items and start with a new character and get 80 in less than 2 weeks :P

if you would mind explaining what the hell you are talking about, ive heard of this, but i guess i havent been staying close with WoW for the last few days, explain it to me, and how does it make lvling so much easier?

if you would mind explaining what the hell you are talking about, ive heard of this, but i guess i havent been staying close with WoW for the last few days, explain it to me, and how does it make lvling so much easier?[/b]
    its like having lvl 70+ gear at lvl 1 lol

its like having lvl 70+ gear at lvl 1 lol[/b]
    Not quite but it's advantage plus you'll get a bit more exp.
    The items scale by your level but they're better than 99% of the items you'd get before lvl 80.
    And the good thing is they have no durability. And you don't have to get new weapons/shoulders and enchants 'til you're 80
    For example the daggers have 95dps, some agi, hr and AP at lvl 70 which is better than any of the pre-raid daggers afaik. At lvl 80 they have around 120 dps which will do just fine 'til the heroic items

sweet jesus...i need to get 80 and get some emblems

(with endless twinks, 30's to 50's i deleted etc)[/b]
    i have a undead mage and i wish i was blood elf or troll they get better pve benefits from their racials.

i have a undead mage and i wish i was blood elf or troll they get better pve benefits from their racials.[/b]
    my druid is night elf, i wish it was tuaren...soooo...much....
    my rogue is blood elf...i wish it was undead...sooo...much
    both my mages are human/gnome...i wish they were blood elf or undead....soo...mcuh

my druid is night elf, i wish it was tuaren...soooo...much....
    my rogue is blood elf...i wish it was undead...sooo...much
    both my mages are human/gnome...i wish they were blood elf or undead....soo...mcuh

[/b]
    and the lesson is: stop rolling alliance :unsure:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast