Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Raiding experience

This is a discussion on Raiding experience within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; but often you dont got time to use evocation cause they got intterupt effects Like, Cave In or shatter on ...
Page: 4

b1gshow

but often you dont got time to use evocation cause they got intterupt effects
    Like, Cave In or shatter on gruul

This just told how good you perform, "you dont got time to use evocation" lol you should learn how to time evocation so u won't get intterupted>_>

Baxxor

but often you dont got time to use evocation cause they got intterupt effects
    This just told how good you perform, "you dont got time to use evocation" lol you should learn how to time evocation so u won't get intterupted>_>[/b]

even if you time it there is a possibility to get cave ins in your head and mobs shot things random on you :lol:

bloodyromancee

Your mana ticks down fast if you dont got 50000 spirit, sure if you got a shadow priest or shaman with totems
    you gain some mana.
    but your pots wont make up your lost mana(either you spamm wand or something, since frostbolts takes some mana
    and you dont regen as much as you use even if you use the best pot + gem.

I Conjure all gems, and get alot of mana pots.
    I use em as fast as i can(when i got like 80% mana i use a gem, half cooldown gone = use pot)
    and use evocation when needed, but often you dont got time to use evocation cause they got intterupt effects

Im probably better on raiding than u are[/b]
    your a frost mage specced 40arcane/0fire/21ice?

Baxxor

your a frost mage specced 40arcane/0fire/21ice?[/b]
    heard of PvE specc?

bloodyromancee

heard of PvE specc?[/b]
    wtf is your main skill? cause with that build it surely isnt frostbolt

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234