Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

What Race and Class is ur favourite.

This is a discussion on What Race and Class is ur favourite. within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Common opinion of people who dont take pvp seriously. Nelf and humans have worthless racials, similarly draenei have awful racials. ...
Page: 3

Common opinion of people who dont take pvp seriously. Nelf and humans have worthless racials, similarly draenei have awful racials. However dwarF priests can buff everyone with fear ward (better than wotf), they can remove bleeds and poisons with stoneform, and gnomes have a snare breaker in escape artist, especially good for warriors. WoTF is still decent, it just is almost exclusive to fighting 1 or 2 classes, whereas the stronger racials have far more varied uses.

In a proper pvp team on a LAN finals, with premade chars, you will see everyone as either dwarf or gnome, with the exception being draenei shamans of course. WoTF is just not very strong when the main CC it counters (fear) has no cooldown. Alliance have a better version of WoTF in fear ward, and more good racials on top of that. This isn't just my opinion btw, any good pvper will agree.

And as for belfs like me, I think belfs are average for most classes but very good for rogues, because 30 energy is WAY more useful than 500 mana. Belfs are the only race who can do 3 mutilates inside one kidneyshot, aswell as silencing a healer without switching targets or expending energy. I would rate belfs equal to undead as rogues when the belf actually knows how to use his racials.

H1ddenRage

Ally - Dwarf (priest dwarf mostly for fear ward... although the stupid draeneis have that too now)
    Horde- Undead... will of the forsake is so great

classes... well i have a 70 priest and mage (priest dwarf mage undead xD)
    i like rogue (undead if i made one) but hard to play w/ my latency
    andi like warriors (undead as well) but same as rogue (satellite ftl )

hell lol i like all classes really...

i play a gnome warlock thats a lot of fun... i like it because i win most duels and escape artist . only thing bad about allience is that there are a lot of kids who think they know a lot when they dont know shit.

Baxxor

Horde for the win!
    Want a ORC(or a cow) Shaman tho, but to lazy to lvl it

My char atm is Undead Mage lvl 70, love it

merchanter123

warlock , gnome.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123