Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 LastLast

Wotlk LvL

This is a discussion on Wotlk LvL within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; but ya i use some clicks why not -.- and i use some extra keybindings G15 ftw anyways its not ...
Page: 31

Hybrid View

but ya i use some clicks why not -.- and i use some extra keybindings G15 ftw anyways its not only click in pve as u know in raid all of these boss have a diferent fight <3

Bump! Tttthoorimm down Hardmode zomg

wow section starting to get dead again :S

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

wow section starting to get dead again :S[/b]
    True true.. I personally quit and deleted all my items.. Some lvl 14 rogue was lucky to get 7600g :P

O.o, i see
    well lol thats different, i dont know im just getting bored of wow, trying to find either some reason to keep playing or a different game, thats free. (keep in mind ive played almost all MMO&#39;s)
    but i come here a lot to see others and how they are doing usually helps, but its so dead now its not really helping

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

O.o, i see
    well lol thats different, i dont know im just getting bored of wow, trying to find either some reason to keep playing or a different game, thats free. (keep in mind ive played almost all MMO&#39;s)
    but i come here a lot to see others and how they are doing usually helps, but its so dead now its not really helping[/b]
    i got bored of my hunter...i coulda done every fight with my eyes closed and still been in top 5 dps...so now im making a druid xD i figure if i ever get bored of 1 aspect, i just spend time gearing and playing another aspect...between tank, resto, boomkin, cat thats 4 different stages to get bored of compared to just 1 as hunter :P

Mixalis_

Shaman lvl 80 on Genjuro and Death Knight lvl 80 on Genjuro too they are on the same account

i got bored of my hunter...i coulda done every fight with my eyes closed and still been in top 5 dps...so now im making a druid xD i figure if i ever get bored of 1 aspect, i just spend time gearing and playing another aspect...between tank, resto, boomkin, cat thats 4 different stages to get bored of compared to just 1 as hunter :P[/b]
    yeh i want to lvl a horde druid really effin bad, but lvling makes me want to tear my eyes out and then smash my face into sand paper.

yeh i want to lvl a horde druid really effin bad, but lvling makes me want to tear my eyes out and then smash my face into sand paper.[/b]
    i had shurt and parasitic as my lvl whores xD 15-64 was more or less pure instance lvling xD 67 atm about 40% til 68

i had shurt and parasitic as my lvl whores xD 15-64 was more or less pure instance lvling xD 67 atm about 40% til 68[/b]
    i cant get anyone to do that for me, got lots of friends on servers that owe me favors, but when it comes down to it, they dont give a shit

i cant get anyone to do that for me, got lots of friends on servers that owe me favors, but when it comes down to it, they dont give a shit[/b]
    It&#39;s cool, he&#39;s gonna be running my druid or whatever else I decide to make, through instances :P

It&#39;s cool, he&#39;s gonna be running my druid or whatever else I decide to make, through instances :P[/b]
    or ill make caro do it since she basicly whored herself through instances using my hunter from like 40-56 xD

D4rkBP

What I did to help level was make a new account, meaning I bought a new WoW (just the first one) and created an account, I entered credit card number to buy time but then canceled it right away so I got the free month of playing and then I wont have to play anything except the 20$ to start the new account. I&#39;ll hardcore to 60 on 3+ characters then transfer over to my main account But you have to have the exact same info on both accounts.

You can get login for my tank cama, and go tank Hodir/Iron assembly hardmode for me 2nite :P

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Druids suck to nowadays or they were just too op earlier.. Either way I didn&#39;t like the nerfs so I said bye bye to my druid :lol:
    I have access to lvl 80 priest with full naxx 25/Ulduar 25 gear but bleh.. it&#39;s boring :P