Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536 LastLast

Wotlk LvL

This is a discussion on Wotlk LvL within the World Of Warcraft forums, part of the PC Gaming category; To me, theres more statisfaction killing a boss that took your guild most of the raid night ( just a ...
Page: 35

Banned Senior Member

To me, theres more statisfaction killing a boss that took your guild most of the raid night ( just a few hours ) to finally kill, then doing constant arena battles to earn some points to buy a new piece of armor once in awhile

Besides, my PVE gear will do alot more for me in Ulduar then Gladiator PVP gear

KalaBunga Senior Member

Besides, my PVE gear will do alot more for me in Ulduar then Gladiator PVP gear[/b]
    aye on my rogue i prefer ti wear my t7.5 instead of wearing deadly .(execpt the gloves <3 10 less energy for kick)

cause as long as i dont get hit it does not matter:P

my hunter started 4 weeks ahgo dinged 80 lastnight

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xm...mp;n=Senorchapi

meh 1st time playing hunter in arena and wauwaia so muth harder then rogeu

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

yep druids def suck, http://www.arenajunkies.com/rankings/2v2/
    y reply with bs comments?
    do so research before u talk out of ur ass[/b]
    No one said anything about PVP.
    After all the druid nerfs and spirit nerf druids suck so much in pve.
    PVP with a druid healer is just facerolling so who cares.

honestly?
    pve doesnt change, once u learn fight and get ez enough gear and not have morons in ur raid.. pve is ez as hell
    try getting 2500 plz
    and dont say warriors suck cuz look at top arena teams
    basically every class can get 2500+ right now except maybe hunters[/b]
    I did a few arenas before wotlk had 2501 rating in 3v3.. but in wotlk i havent bothered yet, but i do know many of my guildies who do it atm theyre on 21xx rating atm with many of the arena achievements done, theyre laughing bout how easy it is.. Walking over people while not even wearing resil gear.

only thing ill say about that is you talk about your guild being so well in raid progression, at the start of arena whoever had the best raid gear wont he match, simple, even after that, ive said it once, s5 wont show much skill due to that reason.
    im not flaming or arguing, just sticking that out there :lol:

I did a few arenas before wotlk had 2501 rating in 3v3.. but in wotlk i havent bothered yet, but i do know many of my guildies who do it atm theyre on 21xx rating atm with many of the arena achievements done, theyre laughing bout how easy it is.. Walking over people while not even wearing resil gear.[/b]
    achievemnts r ez...
    and 2100 is cake as long as u arent a hunter
    2400+ is when u start needing full pvp gear and is actually difficult because u arent vsing cheeze teams "double random dps teams who get lucky with 2 sec kill"

achievemnts r ez...
    2400+ is when u start needing full pvp gear and is actually difficult because u arent vsing cheeze teams "double random dps teams who get lucky with 2 sec kill"[/b]
    Wow. Is English that difficult of a language? I&#39;ve always thought it was pretty easy, but evidently I was horribly wrong.

Wow. Is English that difficult of a language? I&#39;ve always thought it was pretty easy, but evidently I was horribly wrong.[/b]
    Sorry, I don&#39;t like to take several seconds longer in typing perfect English. Are you that stupid and can&#39;t read short hand?

Sorry, I don&#39;t like to take several seconds longer in typing perfect English. Are you that stupid and can&#39;t read short hand?[/b]
    That is not shorthand. That is essentially incomprehensible babble. From what I gather, obtaining a rating of 2400+ is difficult because you&#39;re no longer facing teams of cheese. The quote you added in also makes absolutely no sense.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

That is not shorthand. That is essentially incomprehensible babble. From what I gather, obtaining a rating of 2400+ is difficult because you&#39;re no longer facing teams of cheese. The quote you added in also makes absolutely no sense.[/b]
    That made me crack up :lol:

That made me crack up :lol:[/b]
    +1 lol

achievemnts r ez...
    2400+ is when u start needing full pvp gear and is actually difficult because u arent vsing cheeze teams "double random dps teams who get lucky with 2 sec kill"[/b]

if u cant read this, then ur a moron

That is not shorthand. That is essentially incomprehensible babble. From what I gather, obtaining a rating of 2400+ is difficult because you&#39;re no longer facing teams of cheese. The quote you added in also makes absolutely no sense.[/b]
    y r u even replying in this section of the forum, if u dont know wut cheese teams are then look up or ask wut it is, otherwise gtfo
    maybe if u werent an imbecile u could interpret wut im saying

if u cant read this, then ur a moron
    y r u even replying in this section of the forum, if u dont know wut cheese teams are then look up or ask wut it is, otherwise gtfo
    maybe if u werent an imbecile u could interpret wut im saying[/b]
    Why am I looking in this section? Because I play WoW. I figured that would be obvious, but alas, there I go assuming things again. As for "cheese teams," judging by the above replies, it&#39;s not an extremely common term. While I am completely aware that WoW has a unique sort of language that is used in-game, using it on the forum is just a sign of idiocy and a lack of comprehension when you&#39;re losing a debate. If you can&#39;t discuss the game using complete sentences (even actual words would be a massive improvement), then you, my extremely egotistical friend, are the &#39;imbecile&#39;.

While I am completely aware that WoW has a unique sort of language that is used in-game, using it on the forum is just a sign of idiocy[/b]
    hahaha

i like cheese