Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Any seriously Competitive players here?

This is a discussion on Any seriously Competitive players here? within the Counter-Strike forums, part of the Other category; haaha i love knifing in 35_hp...
Page: 4

gabrud

haaha i love knifing in 35_hp

Banned

lmao...I helped a team get outta open u fucking idiot, lol don't even know what your talking about Tapion still OGL mate? fucking scrub. #ygunZ, and Shard who the fuck are u to call me a no one? lmao. You know how many people know me? Go get some skill n then talk shit u baddie. I'll put u and ur little nut rider tapion down like I did to ur butt buddy santa. People talk to much and don't back up your shit, punk bitches :lol: . Btw tapion wanna 1v1 right now, I'm so wasted and I'll still fuck you up..you too Shitty I'm mean Shard.

oo P.S. - You to should just stick to fagonline. lmao.

just remember
    http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5...talker1sy7.jpg
    ---Negative Impact = Cal-O Scrubs[/b]

Grats on being on ygunz, WAIT, thats an accomplishment? LOL

your asking for 1v1's in cs, your credibility is GONE.

pz

nicholaszaioud1992

Grats on being on ygunz, WAIT, thats an accomplishment? LOL

your asking for 1v1's in cs, your credibility is GONE.

pz[/b]
    Buddy you talk to much like Santa. back your shit up and show that ur "Cal Main". Fucking baddooooo.lol ur hilarious. BTW my friend that I lan with says your a shit talking cunt.

-Go play your FagOnline character fat boi.

Banned

lmao...I helped a team get outta open u fucking idiot, lol don't even know what your talking about Tapion still OGL mate? fucking scrub. #ygunZ, and Shard who the fuck are u to call me a no one? lmao. You know how many people know me? Go get some skill n then talk shit u baddie. I'll put u and ur little nut rider tapion down like I did to ur butt buddy santa. People talk to much and don't back up your shit, punk bitches :lol: . Btw tapion wanna 1v1 right now, I'm so wasted and I'll still fuck you up..you too Shitty I'm mean Shard.

oo P.S. - You to should just stick to fagonline. lmao.

just remember
    ---Negative Impact = Cal-O Scrubs[/b]
    Your so fucking hard.

Get out of open.

#ID pls.

Banned

Buddy you talk to much like Santa. back your shit up and show that ur "Cal Main". Fucking baddooooo.lol ur hilarious. BTW my friend that I lan with says your a shit talking cunt.

-Go play your FagOnline character fat boi.[/b]

1v1 in cs means NOTHING.

Your friend that you lan with DOESN'T know who i am in cs.

I don't play knight online.

We can continue this arguement if you want, and everytime you reply i will shut down every attempt at an insult you make.

Congrats on beating an AFK MANAGER in css.

Play Afk's Go Pro, am i right?

nicholaszaioud1992

lol blah blah both butt buddys wont 1v1 the person they are talking shit to. And 1v1's dont mean shit? Are you fucking retarded? lol. #CALO4LIFE

and lol he wasn't AFK but sure if it makes you happy to say that, go ahead + why would he give me server info and go afk for 20 rounds + I dont give a shit if hes a manager, he said he'd woop me and he got raped so if I'm bad that makes him horrid. Fucking idiot ROFL!!! Guys ur both baddies just get over it. Tapion are you fucking retarded to? Go search ygunZ..they = IM ..Doesnt that mean were outta open? Or you wouldn't know becuz ur still going through the scrub OGL stage right?

Banned

lol blah blah both butt buddys wont 1v1 the person they are talking shit to. And 1v1's dont mean shit? Are you fucking retarded? lol. #CALO4LIFE

and lol he wasn't AFK but sure if it makes you happy to say that, go ahead + why would he give me server info and go afk for 20 rounds + I dont give a shit if hes a manager, he said he'd woop me and he got raped so if I'm bad that makes him horrid. Fucking idiot ROFL!!! Guys ur both baddies just get over it. Tapion are you fucking retarded to? Go search ygunZ..they = IM ..Doesnt that mean were outta open? Or you wouldn't know becuz ur still going through the scrub OGL stage right?[/b]
    your so fucking bad.

I scrimmed yGunz with a PUG and SHIT on those kids.

Banned

and lol he wasn't AFK but sure if it makes you happy to say that, go ahead + why would he give me server info and go afk for 20 rounds + I dont give a shit if hes a manager, he said he'd woop me and he got raped so if I'm bad that makes him horrid. Fucking idiot ROFL!!! Guys ur both baddies just get over it. Tapion are you fucking retarded to? Go search ygunZ..they = IM ..Doesnt that mean were outta open? Or you wouldn't know becuz ur still going through the scrub OGL stage right?[/b]

Counter strike is a TEAM game, 1v1 means NOTHING.

1v1 is ENTIRELY based on whoever gets the better peak, whoever picked the better position that particular round. Get a clue you cal-terrible retard.

And lol@me being open, Tapion will tell you all about me.

Im retired from cs anyways, got better things to do.

PZ

nicholaszaioud1992

Counter strike is a TEAM game, 1v1 means NOTHING.
    1v1 is ENTIRELY based on whoever gets the better peak, whoever picked the better position that particular round. Get a clue you cal-terrible retard.

And lol@me being open, Tapion will tell you all about me.

Im retired from cs anyways, got better things to do.

PZ[/b]
    lol exactly you guys both to hop off. You both pay way to much attention to each other..got it from fagonline i guess. LOL. Tapion your making yourself sound like an idiot, A PUG? AGAINST BACKUPS? Your "PRO" I guess LMAO!!! The 5 starters don't scrim against pugs sorry, nice try though fucking moron lmao. And Shard in 1v1 the person that has the better peak will win? You a fucking idiot to...you gotta have fucking aim and a good shot, it isn't about the fucking peak. I'll stand in the open and still rape your ass while your behind every fucking box or wall. You both make yourself sound like complete retards lol. /end of story your both terrid, talk to much shit but your bad. kkthanxbb im outtaaa hurr gonna go esea it up after my big ass fuking Turkey dinnnner.

latezzzz (I&#39;ma call you both the nutt riderzz #CALOPEN4LIFE <--Ill make that your guys IRC channel ahahhaha)

Banned

lol exactly you guys both to hop off. You both pay way to much attention to each other..got it from fagonline i guess. LOL. Tapion your making yourself sound like an idiot, A PUG? AGAINST BACKUPS? Your "PRO" I guess LMAO!!! The 5 starters don&#39;t scrim against pugs sorry, nice try though fucking moron lmao. And Shard in 1v1 the person that has the better peak will win? You a fucking idiot to...you gotta have fucking aim and a good shot, it isn&#39;t about the fucking peak. I&#39;ll stand in the open and still rape your ass while your behind every fucking box or wall. You both make yourself sound like complete retards lol. /end of story your both terrid, talk to much shit but your bad. kkthanxbb im outtaaa hurr gonna go esea it up after my big ass fuking Turkey dinnnner.

latezzzz (I&#39;ma call you both the nutt riderzz #CALOPEN4LIFE <--Ill make that your guys IRC channel ahahhaha)[/b]

And the cal-terrible player continues talking.

1v1 is based ENTIRELY off peaking/positioning.

ANYONE WHO IS OUT OF OPEN HAS A DECENT SHOT.

Banned

lol exactly you guys both to hop off. You both pay way to much attention to each other..got it from fagonline i guess. LOL. Tapion your making yourself sound like an idiot, A PUG? AGAINST BACKUPS? Your "PRO" I guess LMAO!!! The 5 starters don&#39;t scrim against pugs sorry, nice try though fucking moron lmao. And Shard in 1v1 the person that has the better peak will win? You a fucking idiot to...you gotta have fucking aim and a good shot, it isn&#39;t about the fucking peak. I&#39;ll stand in the open and still rape your ass while your behind every fucking box or wall. You both make yourself sound like complete retards lol. /end of story your both terrid, talk to much shit but your bad. kkthanxbb im outtaaa hurr gonna go esea it up after my big ass fuking Turkey dinnnner.

latezzzz (I&#39;ma call you both the nutt riderzz #CALOPEN4LIFE <--Ill make that your guys IRC channel ahahhaha)[/b]

yea uh these guys have the same names and the warrior NiteScape is level 80 on pathos MsNoLove has a Chitin Shield so what if he can log into beramus he probably has a pathos character lvl 80 too.[/b]
    Yes.

We&#39;re terrible. You wanna take this to cal forums and ask if 1v1s mean shit? Fucking baddie.

nicholaszaioud1992

Yes.

We&#39;re terrible. You wanna take this to cal forums and ask if 1v1s mean shit? Fucking baddie.[/b]
    lmao wanna take this to cal forums AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!HAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOL!!! "Wanna take this out to the parking lot" thats how you deal with ur fights when u know your bad?? loloolol fatass. Shard + Tapion = Bench Warmers for Cal Open Teams. ROFL!! Damn i crack my self up.

Banned

lmao wanna take this to cal forums AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!HAHAHAHA LOLOLOLOL!!! "Wanna take this out to the parking lot" thats how you deal with ur fights when u know your bad?? loloolol fatass. Shard + Tapion = Bench Warmers for Cal Open Teams. ROFL!! Damn i crack my self up.[/b]
    You type like a child.

Im not in open, and i wasn&#39;t in open.

But as i said, the games boring, and cod4 is more fun.

pz

nicholaszaioud1992

You type like a child.

Im not in open, and i wasn&#39;t in open.

But as i said, the games boring, and cod4 is more fun.

pz[/b]
    1.) Is was that supose to be an insult?

2.) I still love you Shard. ROFL

ResTrikteD

(("Wanna take this out to the parking lot" thats how you deal with ur fights when u know your bad??))

Where the fuck were you going with this? What does being bad at cs have to do with throwin down with some punk? You&#39;re fucking retarded. The bottom of my fucking shoe could outscore you on the SAT&#39;s. Like I said before, sit the fuck down and eat your twinkies like a good little oompa loompa.

pz

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast