Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tips

This is a discussion on Tips within the Counter-Strike forums, part of the Other category; yeh gotta watch out, sometimes your top players are really walling, but they are just really good at hiding it. ...
Page: 2

yeh gotta watch out, sometimes your top players are really walling, but they are just really good at hiding it. (they will either pretend they cant see u or let someone kill them) ive talked to a lot of people that everyone thought were great that admitted to walling.

i haven't played cs 1.6 in 2 years, and i was cal-m like 4-7 years ago played couple seasons and on my 3rd season, we found out that one of our members walled :/ dont know how he hid it that well, cal admins didnt even catch up, so we kicked him

btw, auto sucks ass and GO pUMP! PUMP for d2 4 LIFE!

oh ya, gun game mod is really fun and way to see wut guns ur good at

ive got a lot better now, after playing for a while with my brother in law, who has played for years, i play with his clan |TG| (Tactical Gaming) they are pretty good, they play realism servers, where as when you get shot u bleed, and can blackout(die slowly). grenades do a lot of dmg(like they should) and can kill you instantly if your close enough. u cant bunny hop, pretty much "real"ism, as much in rl as they can make it. so it makes ur aim get a lot better in those conditons

but just keep playing and practicing, best tip

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

I've gotten used to the pump over the past few weeks/months. I have to say Italy is my favorite map, camp camp camp, I'm nearly immortal with a Kreig, but I like d2 a lot too, get to knife awpers really easily.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

tips vary on maps...and are all just things u pick up by playing

like where to walk, what walking in certain areas sounds like(so u know where people are), where to check, where to throw flashes, best places to plant bombs, best places to defend bomb sites, etc

weird...i agree with cama, lol, maps make a big difference, cause a lot of places offer hiding spots, and places to ding a nade so it flys right into their face, and so forth. ive only been playing CSS off and on(just every now and then) for about a year and half to 2 years, but it really is things you just pick up on, i would suggest getting used to a m4 or ak, they are the best rifles, awps are pretty much easy as hell once u get decent with them.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

weird...i agree with cama, lol, maps make a big difference, cause a lot of places offer hiding spots, and places to ding a nade so it flys right into their face, and so forth. ive only been playing CSS off and on(just every now and then) for about a year and half to 2 years, but it really is things you just pick up on, i would suggest getting used to a m4 or ak, they are the best rifles, awps are pretty much easy as hell once u get decent with them.[/b]
    psh fuck awps, scout ftw....i always play on no awp/auto servers...awp whores are just plain annoying and when practically every person has an awp its just retarded and not fun...though i do remember scrimming once where we were just completely raping the other team so we all grabbed awps and told eachother to not use the scope xD i managed to kill one running to b through mid doors in dust2 no scope

anyway some more tips that might be obvious:

biggest tip: play in servers with people far more skilled than u....get ur face wtfpwnt and when u die follow them around in spec...see what they do, try to figure out the advantages of it, etc...then apply that to ur own game

u might have a score of 5-50 but eventually ull get on a more level playing ground with them xD

oh another big tip:
    DONT RUSH! by this i mean take ur time with shots...liiiiiiiiike if u know someones around the corner in a spot thats at a bad angle for u(like theyre above a ramp or something and have the easier shot at ur head) then obviously dont run around hte corner guns blazing praying u hit them

either take a different path, wait a few sec and hope they think u went another direction, or use a flash or smoke

guns blazing technique very rarely works without proper use of flashes or other tactics along with it

psh fuck awps, scout ftw....i always play on no awp/auto servers...awp whores are just plain annoying and when practically every person has an awp its just retarded and not fun...though i do remember scrimming once where we were just completely raping the other team so we all grabbed awps and told eachother to not use the scope xD i managed to kill one running to b through mid doors in dust2 no scope
    anyway some more tips that might be obvious:

biggest tip: play in servers with people far more skilled than u....get ur face wtfpwnt and when u die follow them around in spec...see what they do, try to figure out the advantages of it, etc...then apply that to ur own game

u might have a score of 5-50 but eventually ull get on a more level playing ground with them xD
    oh another big tip:
    DONT RUSH! by this i mean take ur time with shots...liiiiiiiiike if u know someones around the corner in a spot thats at a bad angle for u(like theyre above a ramp or something and have the easier shot at ur head) then obviously dont run around hte corner guns blazing praying u hit them

either take a different path, wait a few sec and hope they think u went another direction, or use a flash or smoke
    guns blazing technique very rarely works without proper use of flashes or other tactics along with it [/b]
    i only awp on 1 server, a deathmatch, cause its really entertaining lol, to get a core of 200-30 just b/c of the ezmode weapon is fun for a few minutes, but when i play in my PuG's or what have you, i always go no awp, ak all day(m4 substitute if counter terrorits and cant find ak)

also i said almost the exact same thing, spec other good players and learn from them

stealing my lines <_<

:lol:

auditurbo4

If you want to be a better counter-strike player play 1.6...but like someone else said a couple hours of gun-game really helps you get warmed up and its good practice...Other than that scoutzknives is always fun

the hitbox is so bad in 1.6 its not really a challenge at all to me, not that source is much better...but a little bit

evilwevel

gungame learns you how to spray like an idiot and have some lucky kills because veryone is just randomly spraying at everyone.

just go play on regular servers that don&#39;t have words like "beginners only" or "noobs only" in their name. watch how the pros play and learn where to preshoot and how to throw your nades.

ive only been playing a little while but teh 2 servers i play on im usually in the top 10 rank each month, my kd is normally 1.7 or higher, most of the time its 2.1, (like for people who dont quite get that my kills is usually say on average 150 kills, with 30 deaths. something like that

itsme&#33;

depends, what tips you neeed? how you can buy a thing? like that ? <_<
    lollz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12