Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SOTW #15

This is a discussion on SOTW #15 within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; my entry...
Page: 3

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

my entry

First time i try xD altho i didnt put much effort to it i think it's more of the meaning of it..some might not know why it's related to music but well if u like the music i do u'll know

Next time ill try harder :P just did this for fun cus i wanted to try my luck not great effects at all very simple but meaningfull

Cocaine

flea's bass has gone dramatically down hill since he stopped taking drugs...FACT... and Anthony Kiedis.. or however it's spelt has the single most annoying voice in the world and writes the worst lyrics ever scraped onto a CD.

Best bassist out there imo is Takeshi Ueda bassist from The Mad Capsule Markets, who not only plays the bass amazingly but also performs guitar solo's on his bass, as well as backing vocals and digital programming. If you ever get to watch their video for 'Tribe' you'll see how stunning his bass playing/soloing is, nobody out there like him.[/b]

Erm, Flea never did a lot of drugs like Anthony and John. He only did heroine(their main drug of choice) a few times, and every time he did he got sick and threw up etc. He was a huge stoner, but never was a real druggie Anthony and John. Flea is still bad-ass as ever at bass. I saw them in concert a few months ago and he could jam just as well as he used to be able to.

Nice sigs by the way guy!

Ok got it fixed, but it sucks more now than before :angry: quality sucks.

EpsaNomaly

Muse FTW

kinda messy...whatever i'll prolly fix it up later

*awaits 'Paddy you can do better' posts*

RiseAgainst_

First time i try xD altho i didnt put much effort to it i think it's more of the meaning of it..some might not know why it's related to music but well if u like the music i do u'll know

Next time ill try harder :P just did this for fun cus i wanted to try my luck not great effects at all very simple but meaningfull [/b]
    There should be signature requirements like size shit noob cama hasnt make them -.-

DisillusionedIdealogue

*awaits 'Paddy you can do better' posts*[/b]
    no, i think thats the best you've done :P

Next time ill try harder :P just did this for fun cus i wanted to try my luck not great effects at all very simple but meaningfull [/b]
    MCR? :wub: ^_^

There should be signature requirements like size shit noob cama hasnt make them -.-[/b]
    There should be, but there arent so my sig's size has nothing wrong as it's not against any rule :P

MCR? :wub: ^_^[/b]
    yes..and From First To Last ^^

MCR sucks, and FFTL eeeh I listen to it a bit :P

MCR sucks, and FFTL eeeh I listen to it a bit :P[/b]
    Not exactly the topic for music discussion.

RiseAgainst_

Whats gir doing on babek's sig ;DDD

As you can see by the "thx Babek" next to it, he did it. Altho im aware he just put it on his last sotw sig lolz, i like it

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

lala update to mine

DisillusionedIdealogue

MCR sucks, and FFTL eeeh I listen to it a bit :P[/b]
    lol i used to think MCR was ok, but when i went to orlando for a high school senior event they were having a concert there and after i went to it i really like listening to their songs lol, they bring back some great memories xD

havent heard fftl though.

and may not be a topic for the discussion of music, but its not like we're pissing off the forum board :P

and cama i think thats text overload on your sig xD, i liked the first version better :P

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast