Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SOTW 16 Vote

This is a discussion on SOTW 16 Vote within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; #2 For Sure...
Page: 4

CorpFighter

#2 For Sure

ibanez1

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

*whistles* i wonder where all these voters voting for #2 were every other week weve been doin this....ill leave it at that

coffee7676

spab

i know its quiet late, but i felt to make 1

and i vote for #5 (it only has blending), the rest has no clue what blending is

im really looking forward to next SOTW (hopefully i will have time to join it)[/b]
    its not for the contest, its just same theme, thats all

*whistles* i wonder where all these voters voting for #2 were every other week weve been doin this....ill leave it at that [/b]
    so when do we find out whos is whos?

im busy lvling atm soon though xD

Number 5 for me.

Hope voting still isn't over

eatshitndie

i like 1..nubs

Winners are:
    1) ibanez1

2) Toadie

Loser:
    1) BuryMeInBlack(cheated: msn'd people for votes)

but now i only have one thing to say: bury how much sex did u offer all these people to vote for ur sig? cuz i can tell u right now just cuz its anonymous entry doesnt mean im retarded and i can tell when tons of people who never even look at this section til they want a sig made for them come to vote for some new person whos never made a sig before for our competition...ur sig was horrible and was FAR from even being close to winning realisticly

its because im not retarded that i put the 2nd and 3rd place winners, so people know who could have really won had u not cheated to boost ur epenis

but now i only have one thing to say: bury how much sex did u offer all these people to vote for ur sig? cuz i can tell u right now just cuz its anonymous entry doesnt mean im retarded and i can tell when tons of people who never even look at this section til they want a sig made for them come to vote for some new person whos never made a sig before for our competition...ur sig was horrible and was FAR from even being close to winning realisticly

its because im not retarded that i put the 2nd and 3rd place winners, so people know who could have really won had u not cheated to boost ur epenis[/b]
    +1 :S

Winners are:
    1) BuryMeInBlack(obviously bought votes )

its because im not retarded that i put the 2nd and 3rd place winners, so people know who could have really won had u not cheated to boost ur epenis[/b]
    omg sig geeks get really angry when they dont get votes for their favoritrs...damn pathetic. Stop being a damn hater dude u seriously need rl help..I bet 100% of the pple here already knew whos sig was whos, and they told their friends to vote for them ffs its so fucking obvious..it happens..in my opinnion his sig wasnt horrible, but it wasnt the best. Pple told their friends which was their sig and told them to vote-fact. so why get angry cus bury did the same, but in a better way, he got more pple than all of u and beat u rofl..seriously back off everyone, u seriously get more annoying everytime u post.
    And now, care to say which sig is whos?

omg sig geeks get really angry when they dont get votes for their favoritrs...damn pathetic. Stop being a damn hater dude u seriously need rl help..I bet 100% of the pple here already knew whos sig was whos, and they told their friends to vote for them ffs its so fucking obvious..it happens..in my opinnion his sig wasnt horrible, but it wasnt the best. Pple told their friends which was their sig and told them to vote-fact. so why get angry cus bury did the same, but in a better way, he got more pple than all of u and beat u rofl..seriously back off everyone, u seriously get more annoying everytime u post.
    And now, care to say which sig is whos?[/b]
    its called being fair, thats why i care...nto cuz i wasnt voted for(actually thats impossible cuz i dont participate)...nor do i favor any1 cuz actually this is the 1st sotw ive voted for since i started taking over lol...do the regulars tell peolpe to vote for their sigs? nope maybe u do, but thats u and ur bit immature to realize why we get mad over this, cuz its not fair for those who dont tell people to vote for their sig

as for whos sig is whos:
    amgine: http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p78/uze...e_02/redcar.jpg
    necross: http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3...enannt1tf6.jpg
    ibanez: http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/4753/sotwar5.jpg
    toadie: http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/9030/ca...bytoadieli7.png
    paddy: http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/4595/dodgewq7.jpg
    burry: http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/7576/el16jq7.jpg
    koffs: http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/7240/sotw16bm1.jpg

DragonFire

ah shit! I voted for paddy j/k man good job.

i have my proof that bury was indeed msning people to vote for him...winner is ibanez and bury is banned from sotw for as long as i do it

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast