Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SOTW 16 Vote

This is a discussion on SOTW 16 Vote within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; since when the word of a beaner qualifies as proof? h34r: But yes, he deserves to be disqualified. That sig ...
Page: 5

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

since when the word of a beaner qualifies as proof? h34r:

But yes, he deserves to be disqualified. That sig was ugly tbh.

So this is supposed about being fair? then why not make someone else do it(sotw)? cus as far as i know, if u hate someone entering the competition camazotz u make everything u can to flame him and since today, disqualifiy him. ffs i can assure you hes not the only one that did that, do u really think pple didnt tell their friends which was theirs? ur being even more stupid everytime u say something..haha so funny how far pple go just to fuck off someone they dont like xD i mean "investigating" a sotw crime..ROFL...some pple here gotta go out more xD
    tip: if u feel camaz0tz doesnt like u, dont enter sotw or he'll flame, or ban u without a solid reason :mellow:
    ps: dro why dont u write here what u pm'ed me ? why u had to take it to pm's and not post it where everyone else could see ?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

cuz that topic was locked smart pants , and it's not relevant here since it's a WHOLE different discussion. Cheating =/= Theme perspectives.

and no sig ugly as that gets as many votes legitly. Personally don't care who he is. Someone already told us he MSN'ed people to vote for his sig, and if someone else says the same about other nominated signature, then that one should have been disqualified too. Begging for votes is weak, and defeats the purpose of the anonimity that camaz0ts was trying to get by not posting names to sigs.

Beside, so what if "everyone" asked friends to vote for his sig? Just cuz 10 people jump of a building would you do it too? Take an outsider perspective and re-read your posts partner.

Cadence96

Obviously faked votes...

Same clan, same country, same hour, same vote... coincidence?

Sorry aruc :P :lol:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

So this is supposed about being fair? then why not make someone else do it(sotw)? cus as far as i know, if u hate someone entering the competition camazotz u make everything u can to flame him and since today, disqualifiy him. ffs i can assure you hes not the only one that did that, do u really think pple didnt tell their friends which was theirs? ur being even more stupid everytime u say something..haha so funny how far pple go just to fuck off someone they dont like xD i mean "investigating" a sotw crime..ROFL...some pple here gotta go out more xD
    tip: if u feel camaz0tz doesnt like u, dont enter sotw or he'll flame, or ban u without a solid reason :mellow:
    ps: dro why dont u write here what u pm'ed me ? why u had to take it to pm's and not post it where everyone else could see ?[/b]
    who have i prevented from entering? name 1 person, who have i flamed for entering? name 1 person, who did i disqualify that is also in those 2 questions? name that person if u can, but u wont be able to cuz ur speaking 100% bullshit better yet if u wanna find some corruption name 1 person i prevented from voting u cant even do that dumb ass cuz i put everyones name down even if i dont agree with their votes(as long as they make the deadline to vote)...im sorry do u have proof others did it? if u did feel free to show me but i have proof bury did so stfu

tip: get proof, oh wait...u cant cuz i dont do that

cama cool down some ppl are just this way and yes it is lame to ask ppl on msn to vote for this and stunner stop complain about cama he have done the right thing if ppl trying to cheat at stuff like that its just retarded -.- so dont complain

cama cool down some ppl are just this way and yes it is lame to ask ppl on msn to vote for this and stunner stop complain about cama he have done the right thing if ppl trying to cheat at stuff like that its just retarded -.- so dont complain[/b]
    i am calm :P im just writing a lot cuz im waiting for my party to run back to the spot from repotting in lineage2

dro im not saying he told pple that cus others do it, not what i said pls read again. dont try to start something against me too, enough with nerdy camaz0tz and sig geeks.
    cadence, they're brothers, they both know bury irl, so tell me u wouldnt vote for someone u know instead of someone else just cus of the stupid reason u know them irl xD
    camaz0tz, u just prevented or banend bury from sotw, which afaik u cant ban cus not like u have mod powers to ban him from here o.O, one person u flamed for entering, me why? dunno but maybe cus im against the camaz0tz licking ass club sry im not in ur fan club There's both of ur proofs. Keep it up ur doing such a great job playing PI here, u wanted to be one when u grewp up but u couldnt ? u can even see by the posts who voted cus theyre friends or something..just gotta, its pretty obvious if u ask me.
    necross, what way am i, care to tell me ? yeah it kinda sucks to ask ppl on msn for votes but u know whats worst ? kissing ass in a forum...its pathetic oh guess what..ur doing it D:
    ps: rules dont say anything about it, so why the ban? arent u supposed to follow rules? too bad that rule doesnt exist

dro im not saying he told pple that cus others do it, not what i said pls read again. dont try to start something against me too, enough with nerdy camaz0tz and sig geeks.
    cadence, they're brothers, they both know bury irl, so tell me u wouldnt vote for someone u know instead of someone else just cus of the stupid reason u know them irl xD
    camaz0tz, u just prevented or banend bury from sotw, which afaik u cant ban cus not like u have mod powers to ban him from here o.O, one person u flamed for entering, me why? dunno but maybe cus im against the camaz0tz licking ass club sry im not in ur fan club There's both of ur proofs. Keep it up ur doing such a great job playing PI here, u wanted to be one when u grewp up but u couldnt ? u can even see by the posts who voted cus theyre friends or something..just gotta, its pretty obvious if u ask me.
    necross, what way am i, care to tell me ? yeah it kinda sucks to ask ppl on msn for votes but u know whats worst ? kissing ass in a forum...its pathetic oh guess what..ur doing it D:
    ps: rules dont say anything about it, so why the ban? arent u supposed to follow rules? too bad that rule doesnt exist [/b]
    did i flame u for ENTERING? no i didnt i didnt even comment when u entered, other people did...i can ban him from sotw by simply not putting his sigs in the vote, i never said i was banning him from sig section or forum learn to read...also did i not put ur sig in the sotw? nope actually it was there it just didnt win(not my fault it sucked)...so no, u didnt answer any of my proof u just proved urself to be a comlpete idiot

ps: the rules dont include obvious things cuz i assume peolpe will use common sense...they also dont include things like dont rip sigs so does that mean every1 should go out and rip sigs? no dont be fucking retarded stunner...oh wait u cant help it

And what would not putting his sig in the competition be? discrimination which u mentioned u didnt to damn u just keep contradicting urself and u say im the idiot. As for the ig being simple, who the fuck cares?? I dont enter sotw to get paid so why the fuck would i be on ps for hours to do this xD ive got other things to do, ps is not my thing, i just entered cus i remembered i had that sig i made long ago which meant something to me, sry i dont live to do this shit, ive got way better things to do. What&#39;s with having to insult someone everywher u post :lol:? do u feel inferior or something??? thats a sign of weakness u know, flaming rules should seriously be effective here in sig section too <_< i&#39;ve never insulted everyone here that i know of, but u my friend just cant help it, u just gotta insult . Dont stress too much, its just a forum, for stress relieve try some sports or go out and take a walk . peace, im out got things to do, was fun while it lasted :lol: cya in next sig of the camaz0tz choice .

Cadence96

cadence, they&#39;re brothers, they both know bury irl, so tell me u wouldnt vote for someone u know instead of someone else just cus of the stupid reason u know them irl xD
    camaz0tz, u just prevented or banend bury from sotw, which afaik u cant ban cus not like u have mod powers to ban him from here o.O, one person u flamed for entering, me why? dunno but maybe cus im against the camaz0tz licking ass club sry im not in ur fan club There&#39;s both of ur proofs. Keep it up ur doing such a great job playing PI here, u wanted to be one when u grewp up but u couldnt ? u can even see by the posts who voted cus theyre friends or something..just gotta, its pretty obvious if u ask me.
    ps: rules dont say anything about it, so why the ban? arent u supposed to follow rules? too bad that rule doesnt exist [/b]
    That&#39;s the point. That&#39;s why he has been disqualified

Check the rules. "vote for the sig that best represents the theme", don&#39;t say vote for your friend&#39;s sig.

ok aga this starting to pissing me off am i kiss the ass of someone only cause i say my opinion? god damn u know why this guy got banned from that. Also what kind of ppl u ask ppl who cant stop flame other if u have a problem with someone than just stfu goddamn i dont have problem with u or anyone else here but its just retarded what you are doing i mean if u have probs with cama pm him and speak about it dont complain here its just to dumb i dont care about your shit and i dont want to know anything about it its the sig section not the flame someone on forum section so pls stop talkin bullshit this is just anoying and childish <_<

DisillusionedIdealogue

lol stunner if we sig geeks offend you so much: fuck off. you make it seem like someone is forcing you to come here and talk to us lol. the guy is so pathetic he asked his clanmembers to vote for his crappy sig, he gets what he deserved. i dont think anyone else did this, to be honest i think all entries to this sotw were kinda bad, and i do think the best one won (ibanez&#39;s). if anyone else does ask people to vote for them then hopefully someone will come forward and let cama know and that person will also be disqualified. the sotws are meant to be about having fun making a sig on a particular theme, improving your photoshop skills, and seeing what other people do when given a similar idea (the theme). the winner is supposed to be the person who best used their ability to convey a theme, not the most popular sig maker or some loser among rejects who rigs a competition with no prize to be won :huh: .

personly I didnt like #2 at all... lol

And I dont say mine was best.. but liked it .. ;D

My #4 ftw : )

RiseAgainst_

The hummer sig sucks.. obvious that he told ppl to vote for him <_<

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast