Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

time for a new sig

This is a discussion on time for a new sig within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; if only this forum would allow me to make a flash movie wit that sig wit sounds nd shit id ...
Page: 2

N1GG4

if only this forum would allow me to make a flash movie wit that sig wit sounds nd shit id make a filty one. but as for the sig. ill consider makin one only considering mostly cause my name isnt mentioned as one of the people u would want a sig from. prolly cause i dont make sigs for others but who knows

Banned

if only this forum would allow me to make a flash movie wit that sig wit sounds nd shit id make a filty one. but as for the sig. ill consider makin one only considering mostly cause my name isnt mentioned as one of the people u would want a sig from. prolly cause i dont make sigs for others but who knows [/b]

i said thier names cuz usually all the REAL good sigs i see are made by them. make some real good shit (mine for example) and get urself noticed. ull get on a list XD

RiseAgainst_

whats wrong with the pics?so what if the god damn glow is there. just cuz glow ruins it for you maybe i like it. my other sig has glow and i like it just fun[/b]
    Im not talkin about the glow, im talkin about the stealthed picture, i would like someone to make u a sig with it so ppl never post an stealtehd pic again

Banned

Im not talkin about the glow, im talkin about the stealthed picture, i would like someone to make u a sig with it so ppl never post an stealtehd pic again [/b]

lol ye that was accident :s is why i changed pic. u can do with that one cant you? :s

RiseAgainst_

Lol it would look ugly as fuck, the pic u have right now kinda sucks too but oh well the sig makers dont wanna make ko sigs anymore

Banned

and up....

DisillusionedIdealogue

well its amgine now instead of disillusionedidealogue lol (name was hard to place on sigs and i thought this was pretty cool :P). but anyhow i wouldnt mind making you one but get a pic of the front of the rogue, would look retarded if i made a sig of a cape :huh:

Banned

k changed pic

Banned

roar

LadyTorr

I might give it a shot later.

LadyTorr

Here, I hope you like it.

spab

Here, I hope you like it.

[/b]
    i would suggest to make the background transparent

LadyTorr

Ya I fixed it.

RiseAgainst_

Its really good but make it transparent i still see it white ;<

Banned

that looks nice....but lets wait and see what amgine&#39;s got cookin&#39; up

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast