Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

time for a new sig

This is a discussion on time for a new sig within the Graphics forums, part of the Off Topic category; Now THAT is a Signature...
Page: 3

4-stroke

Now THAT is a Signature

DisillusionedIdealogue

see which version you prefer :P

Banned

nice nice but...whats the diff in each? lol i cant see it. ( i know im nub at the whole "art" thing...)

LadyTorr

Nice one AmginE.

Can someone tell me the board's FF background color? Eyedropping doesn't seem to get the right one. I don't like making it transparent cos it mucks up some of the edges.

Ugh I forgot the board has two different styles to choose from >.< Now I&#39;ll try and make it transparent without messing up the quality.

server were down so i was bored :P

RiseAgainst_

I know no one is asking me my opinion im just giving advices

I didnt like the background, size and font of ur sig my vagina friend, the center part where the render is looks really cool tho. The font color just doesnt blends in well and it could be a little bit bigger. The size of the sig (would look better if it was wider). About the background.. it just doesnt looks well :/

Necross ur sig looks good, the only bad thing is that the font color doesnt &#39;really&#39; blends in too well and u could make it better

And well i think everyone agrees with me that the sig that LadyTorr made is absolutely impressive but the naab didnt make it transparent, it needs to be transparent to be good

I hope u understand what i mean

spab

see which version you prefer :P[/b]
    play with hue+saturation, gradient maps cuz the colors are terrible, sorry and the typo sux
    maybe dont use so much linear, color burn (dunno if its there but it looks like it is)

LadyTorr

Testing..

This is the .gif:

Ugh.. came out ugly if you view the forum in the "Jet" style. If you view it in the IPB Default Skin style then it looks alright..

This is the .png:

On some browsers, the png&#39;s transparency is replaced by another color, but on others it comes out transparent.

This is so much easier on the official USKO forum cos there&#39;s only one style, and the background colors don&#39;t change every second post so I can just use an eyedropper in a .bmp lol.

spab

use blur on that C4D maybe on whole sig
    and about transparent background, simply delete the main background, it will be transparent (if you set it like that in PS) and then save in in png

LadyTorr

and about transparent background, simply delete the main background, it will be transparent (if you set it like that in PS) and then save in in png[/b]
    That&#39;s what I did. Apparently the transparency only shows on IE8 or something.

RiseAgainst_

Blur the edges dude

DisillusionedIdealogue

play with hue+saturation, gradient maps cuz the colors are terrible, sorry and the typo sux
    maybe dont use so much linear, color burn (dunno if its there but it looks like it is)[/b]

what do you see wrong with the colors? (and im seriously asking, i still havent learned this part of sig making, apparently). and i know the text is kinda bad but i coulndt think of anything to do with such a long name -_-

RiseAgainst_

They dont look good

spab

what do you see wrong with the colors? (and im seriously asking, i still havent learned this part of sig making, apparently). and i know the text is kinda bad but i coulndt think of anything to do with such a long name -_-[/b]
    its too contrast i think, i think that you should put some flow and the colors should scream so much, they shouldnt be so agresive i think
    also depth would be good, the most easiest depth is made by bluring everything except focal point
    try to focus on those things

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123