Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ardream Priest Build

This is a discussion on Ardream Priest Build within the Knowledge Base forums, part of the Archive category; I usually hit about 875-900 on maliced rogues. On maliced mages, or mages with no buff. The highest I've hit ...
Page: 3

jimbob123

I usually hit about 875-900 on maliced rogues. On maliced mages, or mages with no buff. The highest I've hit was 1125. Which was yesterday XD.[/b]
    Beast

Babashop ftw :\

Banned

Only the Hb is babashopped XP. I only have +8/15 str armor, 2x +9 hp earrings, +1 lupus pendant, roc, quest ring, quest belt, hb +7. Pretty sucky actually.

ArminVanBuuren

I just wanna know how you only do 350 damage to ANYONE. Not only do you have hellis(or your should), but at lvl 59 I have 1700ap and hit around 1000 on maliced rogues.[/b]
    I want to know how you do that, since a friend of mine with 1650 AP (HB+7) malice me and doesn't get even close to 1000 on me (even if when maliced I don't even get 400 AC).

Banned

Idk, I'm only passing on the damages I see in the info box. I have 1684 give or take a few ap.

This was when I had II +7, my ap was slightly lower, because I wasn't using full +8/15 str armor. This was on a mage, who was appearantly unbuffed, because it was a skill r skill kill.

Banned

Today, 1681 Ap, on a maliced rogue.

dragonsrock

LOL you guys read adream priest and think adream BP. with chitin+8 and only 1 handed wepons he apears to be a int priest.

and tbh int priests in adream can survive with shit for gear. i havea lvl 52 in fp +7/12 with chtin +7/12 boots and gloves using quest assories and a spear 40 def sheild and it still takes more then 5 orcs to kill me if i spam myself. with chtin+8 and a few unquies i dotn think she would ever die.

Banned

We knew he was int priest. The convo turned into talking about the AP. Which lead to me posting pictures. Which led to you saying you could take 5 orcs healing yourself. You couldn't take me though, not by healing yourself....cancel them damn heals for ya. XD

dragonsrock

I cant play without skills [/b]

We knew he was int priest. The convo turned into talking about the AP. Which lead to me posting pictures. Which led to you saying you could take 5 orcs healing yourself. You couldn't take me though, not by healing yourself....cancel them damn heals for ya. XD[/b]
    yeah them heal cancels get me :P but hopefully my party willl kill you first

Banned

Maybe so, I guess it would depend on if I was in a party with the clan. We always run together and are on vent. So the priest always dies first in other parties. If I was solo, I'd get my ass handed to me. :P

jimbob123

jesus stop bragging because you have a clan to hand you all your items and hand you all your skill. you use a ii +7, +8/15 str gear, quest jewels(the same shit im using) and come try to fucking own me 1v1, i'll fucking rape you. i've been playing bp for a year, i've played 2 warriors and the rest of the time i've been a BP.

lvl 59 ardream priest build what u think

+8 Priest Chitin Set HP/STR
    +7 Chitin Shield
    +7 Smite hammer
    +8 lobo Hammer
    +1 Roc's
    +1 W.e's
    +1 Iron neckless
    Glass Belt
    +2 WP

+5/40 DD shield
    +6/25 DD fp helm
    what u think[/b]
    how much $ does that shit cost ?

Banned

lol. 1. who is this and ill tell you who will win. the only bp in ardream that can give me ANY run for my money is restricted. 2. my clan hasnt gave me ANYTHING. not one single item on my character was given to me by any clan member, or helped to get by any clan member. and right, i have a hb +7, 2x +9 hp earrings, 1x roc, and quest ring...yea im uber geared..noob.

jimbob123

hb +7 is the BEST BP WEAPON. roc OWNS.and you have a lupus +1.

like i said, get the same items i have and see who owns who buddy.

yeah i maliced you in a 2v1 and you bitched at my about it yet you and your clan gangbang me every single time you saw me. gg

Banned

i bitched at you because you acted like you was so leet because i died...and nice to know your theamericanhealer probably the worst bp in ardream...and you had the worst warrior in ardream...fleedude...and dont bitch about items...thats not why you lose.

ozgur

omg aq

good char

go 62 and play at cz

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast